Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

This is dangerous single mom/dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This is dangerous single mom/dad. (380 Views)

Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This is dangerous single mom/dad. by Wittyglam(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
I will like to appreciate every single parent out there, it’s not easy to raise a child alone. You’re doing a great job.

As single parent raising a child/children alone is not as easy journey. You have to be intentional about parenting to succeed.

A lot of single parents struggle with living their lives, working and raising these kids.

There is something a lot of single parents are doing wrongly and I’m creating awareness about it. As a single parent, I know you want to live your life and move on with life but taking your boyfriend/girlfriend to your home is wrong, this affects your kids negatively and it gives them the wrong perspective toward love especially when you keep bringing different partners to your home.
You don’t understand right? Click on the link for a well detailed explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Db6x68qu2U

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eight Countries With The Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Those Raped By Their Fathers! What Do You Recommend Those Who See The Sign 2 Do? / Civil Servants, How Are You Celebrating Christmas Without December Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.