Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) (46841 Views)

Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Aguiyimba(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:
In all you do in this life, Seek God and runnnn very farrr from POVERTY.

Abeg live poverty out this
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by buJu234: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2022
So sad,

this family is just destroyed like that!

I think; it's high time some of us tell ourselves the truth..

we all must not make it in this Lagos/Abuja/PH etc..

if life is not working well for us in Lagos/Abuja/PH etc,
we can always use option B, which is

GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE

yes, it shouldn't b a thing of shame,, after all, you have tried all that you could, yet it's not still working!.

at least in the village, my father has farmland which equals guaranteed food, my grandfather as a house which equals free rent, etc

let the next generation come back to the City and continue the struggle
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Madness, I think he must be jobless too.
We men should know how to be matured and tolerate our wives as weaker vessels.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by essentialone(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2022
The dead woman got what she deserved by getting married to an angry man, and remaining in the marriage. The matter has nothing to do with water. The woman must be a stubborn woman and the man is simply tired of complaining about the same thing all the time.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by GodHimself: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Anger can take over a person's senses and make that person do things they regret afterwards.

Wisdom says "cultivate a calm spirit, and learn how to respond to angry people."

https://www.scribd.com/book/455802555/A-Gentle-Answer-Our-Secret-Weapon-in-an-Age-of-Us-Against-Them
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Looks like this is manslaughter. May she R.I.P.

Please avoid violent arguments. Resolve issues with calm voices and reason.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2022
gaby:
This matter pass water argument.

The economic hardship should be a bigger factor besides the accused being evil.
You know how much for rent for seaside estate per annum ? Besides that man looks well to do , don't assume everything is about money bro

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by sharone21(f): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Ecne:

I would say if the woman is not ready to be submissive and respectful, she should have remained single.
Who is dead now?

I like the trend of Husbands returning stubborn Wives back to their families, I will encourage that to killing her

It is best too to marry an illiterate.... Though even illiterates know their rights as the average Nigerian isn't docile...

So, u equate, airing one's views to stubbornness? Na wa ooo

When u comment, try putting yourself in the shoes of a father, not just a husband/ boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Corea4king(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Hmmmm marriage. Marriage can make, stagnate or mar you. Marriage is like a ponzi scheme only about 5 percent of people who go into it enjoy it.

What is the best approach? Honestly am afraid to marry but I need children .

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Offpointng:
All this SS or SE carrying their insanity to the SW to display
What about OGUN state?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Would you be happy if your wife *slaps* you to reset your *brain? Give a simple answer.
benqo01:

Slap? Ah it shouldn't be na it is like more of a brain reset

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by benqo01(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Would you be happy if your wife *slaps* you to reset your *brain? Give a simple answer.

Yes
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Offpointng:
Oga, please leave Easterners alone.Learn to take your drugs for your mental illness regularly or get another dosage if you have exhausted the first.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by chimeremodlyn: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Offpointng:

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl21ooINX19/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
this man is cus
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by doshiyad1: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Itape sounds Yoruba to you?
No wonder your life is like Ikpeazu's administration.

Lolz! you bad finish iswear, see comparison, Ikpeazu's administration. Kai! you don finish this person because nothing dey Abia state to show say them get government, their only legacy na him be, make their gov dey follow, follow Wike all around dey do G5 gangsterism tongue tongue grin grin
Honestly, I pity Abians but ego better one day for them.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by akslink: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Antyislam:
Oh my God! Which kind of Yoruba Muslim evil mind is this!
fool Lawrence Itape na Yorubas name?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS.
Seun Osewa take note....
https://www.nairaland.com/nlpolicewoman/posts

Dominique justwise Mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by fineberry(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anger management is key...that why anytime I see vex vex ladies, I just stay away o, no kon kill me before my time
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Na Tinubu cause am

No pipe borne running water in Lagos
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by gaby(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
fabiano09:

You know how much for rent for seaside estate per annum ? Besides that man looks well to do , don't assume everything is about money bro

As e be say na only one part of your brain dey function well, why would a man who can afford a house in a seaside estate murder his wife over a thing as common as water?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Zse1: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Really sad
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by PureMe01: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl21ooINX19/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wetin bring knife into this kind fight or is it who will reach d knife first.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Nigra(f): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Skmoda360:

Dindinrin ode ọmọ....bigot oshi
I never talk finish,them dey show theirselves..funny thing Na only mouth them get cheesy
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Dzeems01: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Honestly a thorough psychological test is needed for couples now adays before marriage..we have a lot of mad men and woman fully clothed ...God save us .
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:18am On Dec 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Holy Molly!

Men can't handle it when their resources dwindle and they have to step down for a woman to take over. This is where meekness should be considered. Women do it all the time. But, men with ego. I pity the kids if they have any.
They have two children who witnessed the incident. It was they that raised the alarm.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Admols(m): 3:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Antyislam:
Oh my God! Which kind of Yoruba Muslim evil mind is this!

Your foolishness is chronically hereditary and I am sure that you will also pass it on to the next generation.

Are they muslims or did they bear Yoruba names?

Your being tribalistic and religiously empty head will surely lead you to perdition.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nigra:

I never talk finish,them dey show theirselves..funny thing Na only mouth them get cheesy

If them born you well go talk this rubbish for where people wey go flog u wella.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Nigra(f): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Skmoda360:

If them born you well go talk this rubbish for where people wey go flog u wella.
As e dey pain you,e dey sweet me grin
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nigra:

As e dey pain you,e dey sweet me grin
I dey chop ikwobi and flying fish flavour beer.....wetin concern me with Naija politicians...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Omidele 'General' Arrested With 21 Others In Lagos (Wanted Cult Leader) / Woman’s Corpse Found Floating In A River In Okrika, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.