Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? (22951 Views)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / BREAKING NEWS: Driver And Many Others Dead As AAUA Bus Involve In Accident. / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by azadus18: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any Religion based argument....count me out
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by zegeijuwa: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religion.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by yinkeys(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religious, tribal & political differences
My tribe is the best BS
Live & Let Live

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by backbone503(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
That Tinubu will win the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by dazzlingd(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bbnaija
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by atakamus: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
I will never argue with Bala Blu Bulu Bulu bulaba.
Never.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by MrDoGood(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...

Wizkid vs Davido who's richer

Biggest Artist between the two above or you add B.boy

Iphone vs Android which is better

Or best automobiles... Even the person you're arguing with doesn't have a wheel at him. And you that's argue have a 2 cars at home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ronaldo vs Messi

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Ubdavis(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religious related issue..
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Dpundict: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any argument that Jesus is not the only way to heaven.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by SeaTrade(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Politics,soccer.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by CanineOfJackal: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.
You are exhibiting signs of insanity

4 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Michaelpsych: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religion
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
About Tinubu's real age, ancestry, source of wealth and ancestry..let him be whatever he wants to be.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by southome(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Politics
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religion...
You'll never see me arguing about which of them is better. To each their own.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Stout vs Larger argument.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by backbone503(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
kennyz247:
unrealistic and useless argument that Tinubu will win next year elections

atimes I wonder how people with working brain still believe that Tinubu will win coming election still beat my imagination aswear..

I no dey argue this. Those with working brains and that have been able to rise above sentiments know that Tinubu will win. Not because he is the best, but because the odds favour him and he is a better strategist. Take it or leave it.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nursepepeye(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...
that buhari is Nigeria best or worse, buhari never deserve neither of the award. I will simply say buhari is a catastrophe

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Harmattan123(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
@sweetvie (ARGUING WITH HIM)
Cuz his sense of reasoning is LOW grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by 2O17: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
All kinds.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by wman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ronaldo vs. Messi

PC vs. Console

Xbox vs. PlayStation
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Bintdawood(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anything argument, i no dey inside
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by SPAMBOX7: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wizkid and Davido
Ororo and Messi

Generally I see people that argue about the above as stupid and jobless people. Plus I find it very difficult associating with them

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Successkay12(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wahala90:

Senseless being.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by smile11s(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
That Mary is not the mother of God
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by thayor150(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religious arguments; Christianity and Islam. I don't like to argue when it comes to that

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Aguiyimba(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Richy4:

You see gay topics, I scroll and pass. ... Many Nigerians makes it look like those people have Ebola... And they are not human..The way they talk about them on Nigerian social media,... if u haven't seen one before, u might think that they have horns embarassed

There are few in our organisation both males and females.. I have had conversations with one.. I worked on a project with him as part of 5man team for our company ...

I discovered first hand that he is a good man character wise... Just the way some of us are...
But where do you start from to tell a righteous Nigerian citizen, who is 'working hard' to make heaven that a 'hell bound' guy like that is good?... Even saying it will sound like it was an airborne disease that might turn them into it embarassed..

Gabriel

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by drezzyx(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't argue over things that have been in existence before i was born.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.