Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? (22952 Views)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / BREAKING NEWS: Driver And Many Others Dead As AAUA Bus Involve In Accident. / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Allisgud: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Between big yansh and breast grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by danibest001: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2022
That Messi is a far better all round entertaining Player than c Ronaldo in this present generation.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by otabaotaba: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Anything about Bbnaija
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by DennisEche(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.
Make we see your yash oga, you wear pampoas abi

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by adeniyi65(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2022
(1)You're talking about love and divorce. Just count me out. E get reason.my eyes have seen beyond its age.

{2) who get money pass between this celebrity and that superstar? See question o, wetin consign my own. Would the knowledge of that add to my own bank account? In fact, I hate those people who enjoy that comparison to the core.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by kiyomi(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Anything that has to do witt religion,urs or mine, I wont n will not.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by StainlessCup: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2022
I can't argue religious practices and Ronaldo/Messi. Would never argue for or against. Come with your facts and I just say Ok and life goes on.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by tunnex190: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2022
You won't find me arguing about Politics and Religion.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by vivezra: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2022
I just cant argue with people on lgbtq movement and religion in my own opinion i believe everyone should just mind their business i already got enough on my plate
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sweetvie: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Harmattan123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin
Lolzzzzz

Don't have reserve for fool
grin grin grin grin
Lol... Stupid guy grin
I fit senior you now o undecided grin how disrespectful grin
Wait sef
What'sup with ur moniker undecided
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Teddyyo(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Argument involving religion
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by patoranfire(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Messi vs ronaldo(its all about sentiments,perspective and level of maturity).... Nigerian politics and politicians(dem b d same entity)
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by iukpe: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Arguing in public whether she is fat or not by feeding from the poor.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Danyel1z(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Boko haram and fulani herds men arguement, especially in the night

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sunnyja: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...
Argument that BAT win Anambra, Kano and Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by brainhgeek(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2022
A wise man once told me 'be careful not to argue these topics in public; Politics, Religion and Sex. Many have lost their lives arguing these'

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nchenches: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2022
harqinhola:

You can't hold Tinubu responsible for what happened in an administration he wasn't part of because he's a member of the rulling party ! it's like saying PETER OBI RUINED NIGERIA BECAUSE HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE PDP WHEN PDP RUINED NIGERIA TOO ....... This sought of narrative doesn't add up for me . EACH MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEEDS AND NO MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OTHER MAN'S WRONG DOING. Let he who has ear , hear . BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS OUR CONSENSUS CHOICE FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY.

Bola Tinubu invited Muhammadu Buhari to come to APC to contest presidential election, when Tinubu and others formed the APC alliance.
Bola Tinubu therefore is supposed to be a great participant in the policies of Buhari government. If Tinubu was sidelined by Buhari after Buhari became president, that means that Tinubu has never been a good politician at the national level, but only a local champion.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by riczy(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2022
All but none
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by fineberry(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2022
I do not like argument, as I bearly talk.

Up to three different persons has called me a cultist at different times bcus I hardly talk

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by MrTosin01: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Religion and Religious leaders.

Never will I join the conversation. One leader is fake, another is genuine. This religion is better than that one... My dear, "I'm out."

I'm a Christian and I believe God is father of all. ...simple & final...

Wanna argue further? "you're right sir/ma" and I bow out.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Harmattan123(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Stupid guy grin
I fit senior you now o undecided grin how disrespectful grin
Wait sef
What'sup with ur moniker undecided
grin grin grin grin
How far
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sweetvie: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Harmattan123:

grin grin grin grin
How far
grin grin grin grin
Lol... I dey o
How are you doing? grin grin
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by bukatyne(f): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Richy4:

You see gay topics, I scroll and pass. ... Many Nigerians makes it look like those people have Ebola... And they are not human..The way they talk about them on Nigerian social media,... if u haven't seen one before, u might think that they have horns embarassed

There are few in our organisation both males and females.. I have had conversations with one.. I worked on a project with him as part of 5man team for our company ...

I discovered first hand that he is a good man character wise... Just the way some of us are...
But where do you start from to tell a righteous Nigerian citizen, who is 'working hard' to make heaven that a 'hell bound' guy like that is good?... Even saying it will sound like it was an airborne disease that might turn them into it embarassed..

@bold:

Are you are a Christian?
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Blackmanpro: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2022
The argument that am better than you is just stupid and time wasting
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by bukatyne(f): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2022
@topic:

Depends on my mood and interest at that time.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...
mine is Wizkid and Divido

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Harmattan123(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I dey o
How are you doing? grin grin
LoL
I'm good n u?
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by The5DME(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2022
Politics and Religion.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Richy4(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

Are you are a Christian?
100% YES.. I am..
I learned from childhood what Christian means... Christ-like... So I am always bold to say that I am...
What will Jesus do?
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sweetvie: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Harmattan123:

LoL
I'm good n u?
Omo!
I'm doing great grin
Except for the fact that nland av want to finish me with argument cheesy grin
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Religion of slaves , Christianity and Islam..... because their brainwashed believers , argue blindly and irrationally .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.