Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) (2704 Views)

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / Recommended Sitting Styles For When U Visit Ur Inlaws(pic included). / WoW!!!! See What A Doctor Posted On Tweeter (pic included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Janesouthall: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerian man, Sunday Joseph, has advised men not to marry until they have sustainable jobs.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Candidlady: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2022
true talk...

if iwere to be god no broke man would ever have erection... no single urge for sex... if you ain't made just know you'd die single and miserable with no feeling of what sex feels like

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Janesouthall: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
true talk...

if iwere to be god no broke man would ever have erection... no single urge for sex... if you ain't made just know you'd die single with no feeling of what sex feels like

Haba sister...Thank God you are not god...human being no go make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Truth and Potent till the end of Time.

Most Female Gender don't have a mind of their own. I have been there before. I had to use my No.6 and trash emotions Into the trash bin.

I'm glad I made that decision and I'm doing great today.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by virginprincess(f): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by VeryWickedMan: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
This is wrong because she will not frustrate you - she will kill you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Streetmovement(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na only mumu dey believe in promises wey come from woman

That's a wise man up there.

Like I've always said, if I no gallant I no dey do any marriage, at least if she change my money no go change. I'll use my money to console myself

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by LINTUNE(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
true talk...

if iwere to be god no broke man would ever have erection... no single urge for sex... if you ain't made just know you'd die single with no feeling of what sex feels like
lol....are u ok.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by ednut1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
False , sustainable jobs no reach 20% of available jobs. Technology and economy changes over time. You may have a good job today, but a new government or policy comes to change it . So wetin u go do . There are many homes in Nigeria where the women are the bread winners and no one outside knows. If you decide to marry when you never balance make sure its not a materialistic babe

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Janesouthall:
Nigerian man, Sunday Joseph, has advised men not to marry until they have sustainable jobs.
that's true..........
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Janesouthall: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:
False , sustainable jobs no reach 20% of available jobs. Technology and economy changes over time. You may have a good job today, but a new government or policy comes to change it . So wetin u go do . There are many homes in Nigeria where the women are the bread winners and no one outside knows. If you decide to marry when you never balance make sure its not a materialistic babe

Point noted....
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by diogo23: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
true talk...

if iwere to be god no broke man would ever have erection... no single urge for sex... if you ain't made just know you'd die single and miserable with no feeling of what sex feels like
And broke girls like you?
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by morgav234: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
R
Candidlady:
true talk...

Sure this coming from a lady who wants a ready made man... Na fashion designer una go meet las las .... To sow your own husband for you .......: but all the same women are the Kong’s if frustration you get money or you no get ..
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by marlow1962(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
If u no go money marry, wahala
If u cun get money marry, still wahala.

Infact woman as a whole na wahala
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Silentgroper(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
true talk...

Well sex is overrated.. Lets hear word!
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:
Which modern babe is not materialistic? Don’t be deceived young man.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Silentgroper(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Streetmovement:

Na only mumu dey believe in promises wey come from woman

That's a wise man up there.

Like I've always said, if I no gallant I no dey do any marriage, at least if she change my money no go change. I'll use my money to console myself
If woman dey marry u sake of say u get money, u don jonze..
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Streetmovement(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
If woman dey marry u sake of say u get money, u don jonze..

We know
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
peepydelano:
Which modern babe is not materialistic? Don’t be deceived young man.
not all. Levels dey. Some babes are fine with 20k hair, some na 330k hair. Some are fine with 60k android phone some na the latest iphone dem want

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by obaaderemi: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:
You have a point.
But women in the Nigerian society nowadays will most likely frustrate you if she is sharing financial responsibilities with you in the home, not to talk of being the breadwinner.

They've majorly been wired to believe that the man should shoulder such responsibilities alone while they only chip in whatever they can. So it seems like an abnormal thing to them when they have to go beyond what the norms dictate. The man would suffer different forms of disrespect from her. I have seen this many times. Still witnessed a manifestation of it yesterday at a friend's house. His very rich wife is the breadwinner. Even the two sons don't respect him.
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Shadysen: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
true talk...

you will soon be use for money, stupid woman.
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by riverbird: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Op do you need god to send down angel Gabriel to tell you it's true before you believe?
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Weederness: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
80k fed job, still afraid to ask a girl out. Na me know weytin dey worry me
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by SPAMBOX7: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
true talk...

As weird as it sounds this would have made the world a far better place
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Waterlilly: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
hmmm...
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by freddie009(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:

There are good women though very few leave all these social media girls. Social media babes live a life of competition.
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
As weird as it sounds this would have made the world a far better place

as weird as it sounds, what will make the world even far far better is a world without money.
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Nyascobar1414: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Only f00lish man get married in this century
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by falcon01: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Don't marry! But if you end up marrying, make sure tou don't bring a human to this world as long as you are broke!
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by Divoc19(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yes. Don't do it.
And don't be an extremist either.
Some extremist will want their pay yo be higher than their woman's. Marriage is not a competition
Re: Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) by SPAMBOX7: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
zimdante:

as weird as it sounds, what will make the world even far far better is a world without money.
How's that gonna make it better?
Cos as far as I know money has being in existence since the beginning. Trade by barter was form of money remember?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best:love At First Sight Or Gradual / Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? / Do You Have An Idea Of What Its Called??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.