Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? (4827 Views)

Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by MasterJayJay: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why do some women choose not to sit astride on a bike?

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Candidlady: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
use just 0.002% of your brain... will she be comfy if she had sat down the regular way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by MasterJayJay: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
use just 0.002% of your brain... will she be comfy if she had sat down the regular way
Use 100% of your brain. How many men have you seen in that position?

29 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
grin grin grin.
Brain juice for sale....care ordering some for op?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nwoke'm zonefree have you seen this women bashing thread?
I say make I draw your attention to it...na your area of specialty be this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by maureensylvia(f): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Why do some women choose not to sit astride on a bike?

When I am not a revd Sister

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
maureensylvia:

When I am not a revd Sister
So you preferred your burst pressing harder at the back of the bike rider cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Some bike men would intentional hit bumps

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by maureensylvia(f): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

So you preferred your burst pressing harder at the back of the bike rider cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If that will give him longlife grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by MasterJayJay: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

Not sitting astride is very dangerous. Better trek and be safe if burst pressing is your concern.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by DaInferno(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Use 100% of your brain. How many men have you seen in that position?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Zonefree(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
maureensylvia:

Na why I like you be this. Very considerate and compassionate woman of virtue.

Don't mind ahnie, always stingy with everything. Isoko ajoka grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
I observed, Mostly na oloshos dey sit like dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
It’s illegal in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
she sit like that as a sign of modesty and because of her dressing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Na why I like you be this. Very considerate and compassionate woman of virtue.

Don't mind ahnie, always stingy with everything. Isoko ajoka grin cheesy
Igbo ajoka sad
Nwoke'm biko sit down there,come n chow cucumber

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
maureensylvia:

None dudum of laive kiss
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Zonefree(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

Igbo ajoka sad
I no dey accept cucumber from women...thanks though.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

I no accept cucumber from women...thanks though.
Hahahaha dear fear kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Zonefree(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

Hahahaha dear fear kiss kiss kiss
Not fear..just being safe. Na person wey dey healthy dey enjoy life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Not fear..just being safe. Na person wey dey healthy dey enjoy life.
No qualms.
How the Thursday day go?
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Zonefree(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

No qualms.
How the Thursday day go?
My jollof rice burn today as I dey cook. E pain me o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

My jollof rice burn today as I dey cook. E pain me o
That's a sad one.
Where you go WEY make you forget say you dey cook rice?
Sorry you hear.
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Nyascobar1414: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

Your slippers breast..
Lol..

Men dey find 18-23 breast, you dey carry 35+ breast dey mess around the whole place...

Is it for eba

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Zonefree(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

That's a sad one.
Where you go WEY make you forget say you dey cook rice?
Sorry you hear.
Was on call with one useless girl like that. I no go forgive her, aje

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Was on call wit[b]h one useless girl like that. I no go forgive[/b] her, aje
See wetin dey always cause our fracas....you nor dey ever hear word.
Small time,we go start fighting again.

Nwoke'm learn to respect ladies.
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Was on call wit[b]h one useless girl like that. I no go forgive her, aje

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Zonefree(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

Ladies should learn to respect themselves first.

Btw, I enjoy fighting with you. I was born a fighter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by ahnie: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Ladies should learn to respect themselves first.

Btw, I enjoy fighting with you. I was born a fighter.
Na you Sabi.
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by Bintabisiriyu: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:
Igbo ajoka sad Nwoke'm biko sit down there,come n chow cucumber
why is your hand this rough, see lines of symmetry
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by SodiumValproate: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

Na wetin the make me think of doing Okada be this.

Na only girls with big breast I go the carry.

The road I will follow must have plenty pot holes cool
Re: Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? by SodiumValproate: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:

Igbo ajoka sad
Cucumber wey you don use service your toto. Ahnie fear God, grin that Nigga is too old to die grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Resist My Secretary / She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice / House Work: Sorry, Dear. You Can't Get Me To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.