Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed (931 Views)

Job Vacancy: Only Dummies Apply / Graduate Recruitment In Lagos - Updated - 22nd-April-2018 / Trending Nigerian Jobs- UPDATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Update: Only the editor position is still vacant, others have been filled.

A cryptocurrency and blockchain news site requires the services of experienced people in the blockchain and crypto niche. These should be people who can work with little supervision to keep the portal functioning.

Positions

1) An Editor
2) News Writers
3) Graphics Designer

EDITOR

Required Skills

Ability to curate news and manage daily inflow
Experience with coordinating a team
An eye for trending and breaking news and the ability to publish them quickly.

Being able to coordinate a small team of writers.

Responsibilities

Responsibilities include assigning news tips to writers, monitoring and publishing
Knowledge of WordPress is essential.

Check tips provided by writers for news worthiness.

NEWS WRITERS

Required Skills

Ability to curate news from primary sources
Knowledge of the blockchain and crypto industry
Good knowledge of terminologies in the crypto and NFT space
Ability to use WordPress

Responsibilities

Duties include quick delivery of recent news in the industry
Working with editors to deliver news to readers

GRAPHICS DESIGNER

Required Skills
Customization of images with company emblems

Responsibilities

Will work with the Editor to add images on WordPress.

Salaries: Negotiable

Please send your cover letters stating experience in the field you are applying for and expected salary. Be sure to make the subject of your email the position you're applying for.

Also add your phone number accessible via WhatsApp if possible.

Contact email: coinwriter091@gmail.com
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Still hiring...
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2022
BiasedNairaland:
Still hiring...
I'm an avid Web3 writer Nd editor. I sent you a mail.
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Still hiring
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by emekaemekus: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
I am otudeme chiemeka, a experienced proofreader and a editor my WhatsApp number is 08103500891.uote author=BiasedNairaland post=119201430]Still hiring[/quote]
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2022
Still open
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hiring still
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Send in your applications...
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by Imotman(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello.

Please is this a remote role or physical.
I'd like to apply

BiasedNairaland:
Send in your applications...
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bump
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sill hiring
Re: Updated Vacancy: Only Editor is Needed by BiasedNairaland: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Only the Editor position is still available.

(1) (Reply)

Just To Know / Please Keep Me Posted / Uba At Queens College, How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.