Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,112 members, 7,896,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

ChatGPT: This Could Be The End Of Google! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ChatGPT: This Could Be The End Of Google! (358 Views)

How Do I Get This Type Of Google Ads On My Website / Place Your Website On #1 Page Of Google. / What Is A Pizza Box In Terms Of Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ChatGPT: This Could Be The End Of Google! by Top5ers: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2022

OpenAi just launched a new type of AI search engine that is blowing people's minds! Personally, I've been using it and I am blown away by how accurate it is. It is way better than google and word on the street is that google is already scared because this new search engine could be the end of them.
Have you used ChatGPT? If you have what are your thoughts about it and do you believe that it could be the new Google? Let me know what you think in the comments.
If you don't know what ChatGPT is then you're missing out! Use the link below to learn about it and how to use it.

https://top5ers.com/chatgpt/
Re: ChatGPT: This Could Be The End Of Google! by laiza(m): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2022
The future belongs to imaginative thinkers.
Re: ChatGPT: This Could Be The End Of Google! by Top5ers: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2022
laiza:
The future belongs to imaginative thinkers.

ChatGPT creators are definitely that

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Online In Nigeria / Hosting And It's Wahala / Get Your Own Corperate Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.