Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup (58103 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by achimendy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmahBoss:

A virgin can only be above this trap if she is God fearing... And morally upright.

Some women, no matter their virginity status, once the price is right they will fall

Exactly.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by jmichael259(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked

All this online stories sha.
Anyway, as a man, i must say that cousin is senseless and wicked. E no even start with blind date or ordinary boyfriend/hookup.
a whole 200k for person wey u neva propose. Even me go buy fake p.una go run the matter. Nonsense and akara ingredients.

On the other hand, you see that one wey she say she's into gals too, no be today. RUN O!

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by achimendy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
"Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus" statement is not right... even if she was offered 1m per one round... it's very Wrong to do it when you are in a serious relationship......

I think all men should just stop with this testing... because if you don't stop... you may be disappointed for real... so if you wanna marry her... go ahead... if you have second thought, just dissolve everything

God bless

In this case It's not wrong mr man. Atleast the test has finally revealed the bad side (hookup/lesbianism) of her life.

If you're not happy doing that in your relationship, that's your business, but for the said guy, he's free now.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by achimendy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
murphyung:

I am trying to understand your point here.
Especially where you said men are wicked.

Aswear me I don't understand the guy sef.

Confused people everywhere.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by KayCee92(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
The funniest part was where she gave him paracetamol grin grin

Baba go need that paracetamol now pass grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Blackzero: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
all thing nonsense guys, which one is testing, i hate rubbish
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Codes151(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
You date for 6months. Come internet the rant. Mumu
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked

Bros

The rate at which the opposite sex have been used by non-lethal skull miners is alarming.
I'm not in support of the test but you need to know the lady you are hanging with.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by BigDawsNet: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
achimendy:

In this case It's not wrong mr man. Atleast the test has finally revealed the bad side (hookup/lesbianism) of her life.

If you're not happy doing that in your relationship, that's your business, but for the said guy, he's free now.

The next lady will 98% fall into same trap
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by jeromestarks: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
"Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus" statement is not right... even if she was offered 1m per one round... it's very Wrong to do it when you are in a serious relationship......

I think all men should just stop with this testing... because if you don't stop... you may be disappointed for real... so if you wanna marry her... go ahead... if you have second thought, just dissolve everything

God bless

It's like both of you are stupid?

He should not test his wife to be?

He should marry anything?
He should spend heavily on a stupid marriage with a whor3

You must be very very stupid!

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by papiilo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ilegendd
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Karnice600: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wittyglam:
I saw this thing and I was shocked. When you’re dating staying faithful is a must. This is not nice and I’m not here to Shame any gender.
Greed is damaging a lot of relationships and social media also has a major role to play.

As shared by Twitter user, Josh:

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1600463638489231360?t=IMRA9cJnfvGaFGVs7tnf9A&s=19

See, folks. When you have a stinking character flaw, work on it to get better. Don't do this for marriage's sake. Do it because you need to be an asset to humanity.
If I find you exceptionally good during courtship, I'll dump you with the best excuse in the world. The best you can be is be yourself.
That lady was herself. So there's nothing for anyone to be cautious of here. Don't be afraid to fail tests. People who set those tests are like you.
Anyone who wants to be with you will find the right excuses to wade off the wrong reasons why you shouldn't be together.
For one reason you find not to get married to a person, you're gonna find 10 more reasons to break up in marriage, after you might have married the person of your dreams.
I remember a crazy friend of mine, after I asked about his family, while exchanging pleasantries at work in the morning said '' Guy, I got fed up with marriage last night but decided to continue this morning .'' We just laughed over it and moved on.
Your aim should be how to get better individually without any damn person's approval. Build character first before career. It's a process that no one alive gets done with. At the end of the day both of you will be fortunate to have each other, without any feeling like he or she did the other a favor.
Learn to tame your desires and be disciplined as a single. Nothing makes up marriage except what you bring to the table. You can only bring what you have. If what you have is crap, then you have a crappy marriage.
Forget all these test bullshit. If you finally found what you've been searching for in destiny, you won't throw it away because it came with patches of dirt.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by ifihearam: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
When in a very serious relationship that you think might lead to marriage, please see every financial ans sexual approcah as a trap..this applies to both genders....although testing a dog with a bone to prove its loyalty is another ball game altogether. above all, when in a serious relationship be contented, focused and avoid any form of temptation.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by phorget(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why 200k?
Even 20k will make her open leg waaaaaa!... undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nickymichy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
In as much as I no support wetin she do....we need to know say... for this life... everybody get price
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That means most men are into paying for sex. Most common among those who castigate girls for hooking up. It is rampant.

Pots and calling kettles black.

Get a life!

Almost all of you do it these days, that's the point!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by TristanX: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

God bless

What makes it bad is that her man was sick.... he was sick, and she still preferred to fucck for money rather than care for him. Now that shows she loves money more than him. Infact she doesn’t even care if the sickness would kill him in her absence

A truly decent woman will rebuke and scold the other lady the moment she came up with that hook up stuff? But she accepted the whole thing at once without hesitation. Bro, she’s a whorre

I like such a test

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by missyblissy: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's a shame some women and young ladies are never contented and can do anythijg for money. Be committed to one person, No!!! You want to eat your cake and have it abi, it will end up choking you.

Just be faithful. Money is not everything. That's why they many yiung girls for money rituals and yahoo plus.

Please be very careful this December, that guy that you think can spend all his money on you might be using your life to fund it. My two cents

Parents instill vakues in a children oooo.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by denigma2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hope this is sarcasm because it is wrong on all levels.
How I wish one can identify those liking this.
libertyfather:
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by denigma2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Anyone asking for iPhone 13 max after being gifted iPhone 11max within 6 months of dating can never be contented.
It is a big red flag.
Run

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by BigDawsNet: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
TristanX:

What makes it bad is that her man was sick.... he was sick, and she still preferred to fucck for money rather than care for him. Now that shows she loves money more than him. Infact she doesn’t even care if the sickness would kill him in her absence

A truly decent woman will rebuke and scold the other lady the moment she came up with that hook up stuff? But she accepted the whole thing at once without hesitation. Bro, she’s a whorre

I like such a test

Bro I agree... and I'm saying when she dump her and meet another lady... I will like the guy to try the test with new gal again... den u will cee she may fail too
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by missyblissy: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:

Why are people liking this? I don't underatand. What's 200k? That you make by saving and working hard. Smh This shit happens when people throw vakues to the wind. Even 500k should not make you do it. Be contented with what you have. Be satisfied. Work hard and stop depending on a man for money.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by TristanX: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by TristanX: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Bro I agree... and I'm saying when she dump her and meet another lady... I will like the guy to try the test with new gal again... den u will cee she may fail too

Yes she may..... and that means faithful women are few to find these days. Our societal standards has collapsed
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by lookingfly: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Starboytwo:
she go bake cake tire before she see 200k
so it was very easy for her to open legs for some knavks and smile back with 200k in her account........that's why a woman will only act in the now and forget whatever you've done for her.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by missyblissy: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
TristanX:

Yes she may..... and that means faithful women are few to find these days. Our societal standards has collapsed

Societal standards colapsing has nothing to do with this. Just instill the right values in your kids
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Ifakiland(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wittyglam:
I saw this thing and I was shocked. When you’re dating staying faithful is a must. This is not nice and I’m not here to Shame any gender.
Greed is damaging a lot of relationships and social media also has a major role to play.

As shared by Twitter user, Josh:

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1600463638489231360?t=IMRA9cJnfvGaFGVs7tnf9A&s=19
Wat a simp....within 6 month of dating, he funded her business and gives her iphone 11pr0 max ....simps deserves all the cheating they get....simps should be looted and killed for all I care....if you have a simp as a son or brother use him for rituals he's a waste of oxygen breather
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by BigDawsNet: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
TristanX:

Thats point! It's fine the guy decides to put the lady on test... but if he continues do that... hr may likely not marry eventually because this gals will just keep doing the same thing...

Na only God fit help

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by LastProphet: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
libertyfather:

Yes I think I agree the test was not fair, funny enough he will still end up with an olosho because he's one too
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
sttory time
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
feckos:

Get a life!

Almost all of you do it these days, that's the point!!

You in need of a life, not me.

How you have sat down to conclude that everyone is like you is pitiful.

It's easier to conclude that than face the message. Weakling.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Mattwillz: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
vickydevoka:

My gal friend is in Nigeria I’m in de uk. She became my gal friend officially when I came to uk. She use to be my normal friend sha, I bought stuff then as well. She was bold enough to tell me she like me n I just went ahead n make it official since i o like her too, Buh didn’t want to go into relationship Bcus of distance. I send her 50 to 100k every month n she’s a virgin. Is it possible for her to fall for this?
Oh,you give a nigerian girl 100k for doing nothing and you're in the uk.......i kindly wait for when you open your own thread on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.