Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup (58099 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Calicoe: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
She would be a fool to turn down that 200k offer
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Topmaike007(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Any girl wey test me with her friend go shock say na she go get Belle for me
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by shallar1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
May your loyalty never be tested
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Zse1: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Really
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Konjiboii: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
The BF does not seem broke and she already have a baking business going for her, if she was a decent woman no amount of money would move her enough to want to cheat on her man.na why we dey tell una to knack, knack, pass .

Besides 6 months is not enough to test someone loyalty.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by meobizy(f): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
I didn't read this the first time and still won't read it.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by caesymore(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked

SIMP on rampage, Aturu
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by billyG(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Every bitch has her price,but #200k is a very tempting bone for most bitches...why not start with #50k because the demon in her is so powerful....I am viewing d man in hotel bed covering himself with bedsheet then turning to unveil himself,d same "sick"man she left at home.
Whata good script for Nollywood grin grin grin
But op you are a devil advocate and agent provocateur!why raises her greed level,buy a girl an iPhone11, established her within 6months?....why no act as a poor guy to see her genuine love....what a waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by achimendy(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:

The next lady will 98% fall into same trap

You're suppose to be happy for the guy, not all this your testing write-up you're giving us.

You dont know what it means to get married to a wrong partner, if you know you won't be saying all this.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Mrmb: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:
"Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus" statement is not right... even if she was offered 1m per one round... it's very Wrong to do it when you are in a serious relationship......

I think all men should just stop with this testing... because if you don't stop... you may be disappointed for real... so if you wanna marry her... go ahead... if you have second thought, just dissolve everything

God bless

So men should stop testing the loyalty of their to-be wives so that on wedding day maybe it's the best man that will be backing her before they go reception or after wedding other men start offering her 200k per round and she will be agreeing to all the offers

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by vickydevoka(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Mattwillz:

Oh,you give a nigerian girl 100k for doing nothing and you're in the uk.......i kindly wait for when you open your own thread on nairaland
Trust me I'm a very wise guy with vision. I never for my life into relationship, na hit and run we de do. Omo this babe different die, forget. Good people still dey. Na guys be the cause of their problems, them the follow beauty over attitude after them go come the cry. Omo I no want marry non-virgin simple. Some people say to marry them better pass. I no fit marry people with too much body count. I no fit marry person way no get good and clean conscience, person way get unforgiven spirit. I get 4 sisters, one of my sisters good from birth, na she spoil me, watch my school uniform till I finish secondary school. Omo she enter husband house , her husband the hail her die. When her husband lost his job de house for 3 years , she feed the family without telling anybody, she was worried more than the husband over his joblessness she wen n borrow money to buy Toyota car specifically for him so he can do Uber. This man no even drive reach 1 year end contract way en de pursue for years just click. Forget, good people dey and them always come in unattractive package. God no cheat anybody. Him no fit give one person everything , I lack in one way and good in the other way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Shebbs: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2022
libertyfather:
Whc stupid loyalty u dey test, she be Jesus?....why would u tempt her with 200k one round? Dont you know how those gender thinks, something has no meter, no tamper proof do once 200k jst like that you know how many cake she will bake to see such as profit.....men are wicked

Men Are Not Wicked It's You Who Is Useless. What's 200k That You Won't Be Loyal To A Man Who Takes Care Of Your Bills, Bought You iPhone 11 Promax And Even Started Up A Business For You? You're A Heartless Human Being For Saying This.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Tegabadguy(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Wittyglam:
I saw this thing and I was shocked. When you’re dating staying faithful is a must. This is not nice and I’m not here to Shame any gender.
Greed is damaging a lot of relationships and social media also has a major role to play.

As shared by Twitter user, Josh:

https://twitter.com/josh_uglyasf/status/1600463638489231360?t=IMRA9cJnfvGaFGVs7tnf9A&s=19
i always tell people to mind there business...
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by libertyfather(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Shebbs:

Men Are Not Wicked It's me and my papa that is Useless. What's 200k That You Won't Be Loyal To A Man Who Takes Care Of Your Bills, Bought You iPhone 11 Promax And Even Started Up A Business For You? You're A Heartless Human Being For Saying This.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Mechejy: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Believe me you may have missed your best wife. She doesn’t do it that’s why she succumbed immediately
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by jamess32: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
hmm, there is no genuine love again, ladies are after money and those that will pay their bill. Forget anything like love in this present age and time. have you ever seen a beautiful lady accepting to date a poor guy? NO! Fear those eve gender that can communicate with snake comfortably
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Wittyglam(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by limcar: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2022
Topmaike007:
Any girl wey test me with her friend go shock say na she go get Belle for me
how many rounds can you go? I want to test my babe
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by limcar: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Konjiboii:
The BF does not seem broke and she already have a baking business going for her, if she was a decent woman no amount of money would move her enough to want to cheat on her man.na why we dey tell una to knack, knack, pass .

Besides 6 months is not enough to test someone loyalty.
baba, e get one babe I wan run her package. But na long distance within SW. E go work?
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by limcar: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2022
jmichael259:

All this online stories sha.
Anyway, as a man, i must say that cousin is senseless and wicked. E no even start with blind date or ordinary boyfriend/hookup.
a whole 200k for person wey u neva propose. Even me go buy fake p.una go run the matter. Nonsense and akara ingredients.

On the other hand, you see that one wey she say she's into gals too, no be today. RUN O!
have you fúcked a bad girl b4?
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by limcar: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That means most men are into paying for sex. Most common among those who castigate girls for hooking up. It is rampant.

Pots and calling kettles black.
have you considered doing hookup? The money is good you know and I could help you with one or two clients. Just your fix your price
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by limcar: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
EmahBoss:

A virgin can only be above this trap if she is God fearing... And morally upright.

Some women, no matter their virginity status, once the price is right they will fall
have you had sex before?
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Konjiboii: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
limcar:
baba, e get one babe I wan run her package. But na long distance within SW. E go work?

If plans dey for una to see soon then just play along to tidy ,personally long distance is not for me
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by BRATISLAVA: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
limcar:
have you considered doing hookup? The money is good you know and I could help you with one or two clients. Just your fix your price

Have you suggested your line of business to all your family members and friends? You can't be the only one enjoying the hooking up pyramid business. Let's see their testimonials first.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by limcar: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Have you suggested your line of business to all your family members and friends? You can't be the only one enjoying the hooking up pyramid business. Let's see their testimonials first.
are you a virgin?
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by BRATISLAVA: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
limcar:
are you a virgin?

Are you? Obviously not. Stop projecting your state on me.

1 Like

Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by vickydevoka(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mattwillz:

Oh,you give a nigerian girl 100k for doing nothing and you're in the uk.......i kindly wait for when you open your own thread on nairaland
You de right o. But if u de place like Canada watin I go do wen u no get girl friend around
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by skondo09(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
that you don’t have taste or level doesn’t mean it’s applicable to everyone.

E get something wey no make sense regardless of how you want to package it.

Do you even know me to conclude who i am, only if u can read to understand, u will know dt I was just being funny

It’s just like asking if you can kill a fellow man in order to be rich as Elon musk . Would you do that ?
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by GoAndVerifyNow: 6:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Shebbs:
Men Are Not Wicked It's You Who Is Useless. What's 200k That You Won't Be Loyal To A Man Who Takes Care Of Your Bills, Bought You iPhone 11 Promax And Even Started Up A Business For You? You're A Heartless Human Being For Saying This.

Don't mind that bitch.

If her loyalty could be bought with 200K, imagine what she could do at 2 Million?

She might even be eating Arab Shit at that price.
Re: A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup by Wittyglam(f): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.