Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi (30471 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Majesty2(m): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, has explained why he is yet to take part in the presidential campaign of of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

DAILY POST reports that Gov Bello, a presidential aspirant of the APC, participated in the party’s primary election won by Bola Tinubu.

Since the flag off of Tinubu’s presidential campaign, the governor has not been forthcoming despite his appointment as the Youth Coordinator of the APC Presidential Campaign Council.

But Bello said he had been doing some underground work for Tinubu, which has not allowed him to be part of the campaign train.

He spoke with Seyi Tinubu during his visit to his office in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital on Thursday.

Seyi had led the PCC National Youth Mobilisation Directorate to the Lord Lugard House in Lokoja, to mobilize supports for his father.

In his words, the governor stressed that people may be thinking that he has been quite for some time now, saying, however, that but he is really working underground for the APC candidate.

“I am with Asiwaju (Tinubu). I am doing some underground work for the success of Asiwaju as President and for the APC, that is why I have not been following the campaign train up and down. I may not be following Asiwaju up and down, but what I’m doing is far above what the eye can see.

“Come 2023, we will record a landslide victory,” he expressed confidence.
Gov Bello described Seyi Tinubu as his my “junior brother”, saying “I am the first born of Asiwaju.”

Earlier, Seyi who is also in Kogi to distribute reach out to recent flood victims said Kogi is amongst the States identified by the group to visit and support.

He appreciated Bello for accepting them, while also thanking the Deputy Governor, Edward Onoja, for joining them in Lagos to show his support during the walk

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/08/2023-why-im-yet-to-join-apc-campaign-yahaya-bello-to-tinubus-son-seyi/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Urheadmaster(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2022
tongue

Urchins now resort to doing underground work since anyone that displays is support for the agbado munchers presidential candidate openly is seen as a mad man tongue

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Hezzyluv: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol...

Yahaya Bello the white lion....
Just imagine person wey no fit pay workers salaries wan dust in self become president. cheesy

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Fmlao: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2022
Hate will soon fill this thread

14 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Hezzyluv: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Fmlao:
Hate will soon fill this thread

When has saying the 2rut becom hate?

I was among the people who supported Buhari with the whole of my being in 2015, when people where busy saying the reality of his inability to move this country forward 2gether with his blunders, I tagged it as hate then. Today, how market? Shey my eyes has cleared now.

And now...
What is carry your APV and vote APC?

Pronounce ordinary Umbrella that an illiterate can pronounce, he couldn't.

Ask him questions, points another person to answer on his behalf

Or the one that said to the people of delta hardship has come to stay.

What do u intend to do about insecurity and the economic hardship? No answers.

If u talk now, them go sey na hate.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Alexa7676: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2022
After everything. Peter will be your president

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by OGIBRA(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:

TRUTH INDEED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Urheadmaster(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Alexa7676:

Yaya Bello is already aware.

Hence why he is yet to say the truth tongue

44 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Hezzyluv: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:

Yes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Fmlao: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Which truth?

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Valkrie: 6:44am On Dec 09, 2022
Majesty2:
Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, has explained why he is yet to take part in the presidential campaign of of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
DAILY POST reports that Gov Bello, a presidential aspirant of the APC, participated in the party’s primary election won by Bola Tinubu.
Since the flag off of Tinubu’s presidential campaign, the governor has not been forthcoming despite his appointment as the Youth Coordinator of the APC Presidential Campaign Council.
But Bello said he had been doing some underground work for Tinubu, which has not allowed him to be part of the campaign train.
He spoke with Seyi Tinubu during his visit to his office in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital on Thursday.
Seyi had led the PCC National Youth Mobilisation Directorate to the Lord Lugard House in Lokoja, to mobilize supports for his father.
In his words, the governor stressed that people may be thinking that he has been quite for some time now, saying, however, that but he is really working underground for the APC candidate.
“I am with Asiwaju (Tinubu). I am doing some underground work for the success of Asiwaju as President and for the APC, that is why I have not been following the campaign train up and down. I may not be following Asiwaju up and down, but what I’m doing is far above what the eye can see.
“Come 2023, we will record a landslide victory,”
he expressed confidence.
Gov Bello described Seyi Tinubu as his my “junior brother”, saying “I am the first born of Asiwaju.”
Earlier, Seyi who is also in Kogi to distribute reach out to recent flood victims said Kogi is amongst the States identified by the group to visit and support.
He appreciated Bello for accepting them, while also thanking the Deputy Governor, Edward Onoja, for joining them in Lagos to show his support during the walk.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/08/2023-why-im-yet-to-join-apc-campaign-yahaya-bello-to-tinubus-son-seyi/

mynd44

Lol...Bello wey Efcc don open branch office for him yansh dey talk...!!? grin

Person wey never win a single election in his entire life dey claim say him dey do underground work...!! grin

Well like Tinubu say power must be stolen at all cost cos that's the only avenue they can come to power but this time Nigerians are ready for them....many of their urchin wey wan do any how would been stoned to death...they are playing with the resolve of an angry and hungry people....!!

14 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Racoon(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2022
They know how to deceive themselves. Continue! Keep on lying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by dyera(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2022
He better not join otherwise he will injure himself like Aisha Buhari.

The only way for someone to be BATified is to discard their brain.

If you are wondering why Aisha Buhari suddenly lost her senses and ruined the good reputation that she built for eight years, see the image below for the answer.

10 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by ictplotter(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Alexa7676:
Ipob terrorists will just be imagining the unimaginable, those Rubbish and social media abuse with obituary will stop by February next year.
Atiku is coming by God grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Slawomirr: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ya all will abandon tinubu

We know the story

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Brendaniel: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu is the worst presidential candidate...

8 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Oddfinder12: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2022
cheesy
Bello should just tel him the truth. Their candidate is not sellable. Bello should stop disguising and say the truth.

13 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by APT56: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2022
He would surely join
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by diadem10: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Zombidients can't read and comprehend of course. One of the things bedeviling their brain. Simply senselessss and uselesssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Drsnives(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2022
He doesn't want to associate with a failure

8 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Thedon22: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to comment on Tinubus threads or post about him daily. An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku - he is no threat to them but Tinubu.

I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Mayayah: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ya all will abandon tinubu

We know the story
He would still join
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2022
undecided
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2022
okay ooo
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Moh247: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Bello has being sponsoring rallies accross Kogi
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by Akfrenzy(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2022
grin u can't Campaigning for Tilumbu and defending APC without sounding STEWPID

Bello is Saving his already damaged face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So this is why SEYI TINUBU hide under the UMBRELLETA to remember those affected by flood months ago , funny enough he only went to ask the Governor why he's not campaigning for his BULABA of a Father

8 Likes

Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by yinparc: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Alexa7676:
Peter ko Peteru ni.
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by herkeem: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Good
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Ikesuku olaniyi angry
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Urchins now resort to doing underground work since anyone that displays is support for the agbado munchers presidential candidate openly is seen as a mad man tongue
Re: Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi by GoAndVerifyNow: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Yahaya already knows that you need to be COMPLETELY senseless for you to identify with Tinubu aand Tinubu presidential ambition.

Not only him.

Amaechi, Osinbajo, are not also visible with the promotion of the Agbado man's candidacy.

God forbid BAT thing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ayu Fights Back, Blocks G5 Governors’ Nominees For Poll Duties / Why Nigeria Cancelled US Military Training – FG / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.