Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Have You Seen This Person? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen This Person? (423 Views)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Person? by Anayordike(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2022
This person has been missing since June 27, 2022.HIS NAME IS MR. NNADI JOSEPH . His wife just put to bed twin babies. He is a native of Orsumoghu in Ihiala LGA, ANAMBRA STATE. He is trader in Ilesha, Osun State. The family has gone to almost all the security formations in the Southeast searching for him. Please if you have any information as regards his whereabout kindly report to the nearest police station or call 08160701967. Thanks.

Admin please help me move it to the front page. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Person? by silvoclaira: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2022

He will be seen alive

Anambra + OSUn

God why why

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Person? by blackboy(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2022
You talk say his wife born twins.... i think na deliberate escape. Pleas report to the nearest police station in Osun State. I hope he is safe
Re: Have You Seen This Person? by Foodqueen(f): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2022
When did his wife deliver
Re: Have You Seen This Person? by Greatzeus(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sad and Terrible situation. Can't imagine how his wife will be feeling now. Legalize guns already, criminals already carry guns, having an advantage always, to do anyhow, kidnapping and killing innocent citizens at will,damn I hate this rubbish damn angry
Re: Have You Seen This Person? by ProphetofOdin: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Have u guys checked SARs office? Those criminals are fond of detaining people illegally without informing their families or charging them to court. This country is crime scene.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Belong? / My Heart Hurts / I Need Little Help For My Baby Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.