Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto (747 Views)

Raeheemexchange® Contact Us For All Your Legit Site Payment And Checkouts / How To Mine Crypto For Free / Urgently Needed Legit Site To Buy/bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
As stated above, d country is not smiling, pls guys help us with a legit site to earn or mine crypto. Mature responses are highly welcomed and needed. Tnx guys in anticipation
Cc: @internet lords and gurus
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pls lets keep d comments rolling.

Internet lords u are highly needed here
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Still waiting for responses
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by ZaRuleOfLaw: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
gentility411:
As stated above, d country is not smiling, pls guys help us with a legit site to earn or mine crypto. Mature responses are highly welcomed and needed. Tnx guys in anticipation
this group will start operation on Sunday. your only capital is the data in your phone. Mentorship is free. Copy the link below and remove thee spaces in-between, then paste it in your browser:

https ://chat. whatsapp. com/Fm4RoBD1FfZKBrElpzAyCX
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
ZaRuleOfLaw:

this group will start operation on Sunday. your only capital is the data in your phone. Mentorship is free. Copy the link below and remove thee spaces in-between, then paste it in your browser:

https ://chat. whatsapp. com/Fm4RoBD1FfZKBrElpzAyCX

Cool, wld try it out
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zarule, i really appreciate ur input. More responses anticipated. Feel free an drop ur contributions on the topic. Tnx and anticipating
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zarule, i really appreciate ur input. More responses anticipated. Feel free an drop ur contributions on the topic. Tnx and anticipating ur responses.
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by ChocolateAnon(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
gentility411:

NiceHash is good for mining crypto especially as a beginner.
https://www.nicehash.com/

But you will need a strong desktop PC or ASCII machine for mining on that platform.

You can also try Cryptotab https://cryptotab.net/en/

It lets you mine crypto using your web browser instead. But using mining pools (mining crypto with other groups of people; this method let's you get more crypto than what you normally would on your own at the cost of paying a small fee to the group leader of giving away a percentage of what you earn) to farm crypto is what I'd recommend. Which method do you prefer? It all depends on how you want to go about it?
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChocolateAnon:

But you will need a strong desktop PC or ASCII machine for mining on that platform.

You can also try Cryptotab
https://cryptotab.net/en/

It lets you mine crypto using your web browser instead. But using mining pools (mining crypto with other groups of people; this method let's you get more crypto than what you normally would on your own at the cost of paying a small fee to the group leader of giving away a percentage of what you earn) to farm crypto is what I'd recommend. Which method do you prefer? It all depends on how you want to go about it?

Fantastic, i love this response, Tanx @chocolate anon.

Nw lets get to some specifics, can more people recommend some specific crypto mining site dey av earned and cash out from to dia wallet (trustwallet or binance)? Jst asking

Our matured responses here can be helping many needy persons out dere.

Lets keep d comments comming in. Tanx all in anticipation
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChocolateAnon:

You can also try Cryptotab https://cryptotab.net/en/

Okay ,lemme reply, to d type of minning, i prefer, i wld stick out my foot for the free ones u can mine on a site and withdraw to ur wallet.

Personally, buying a miner or minning machine as a beginner is a no no for me. Jst saying
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by lrman(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you can write..you can earn steem for writing....steem is a cryptocurrency and it is currently trading at a price of around $0.18 per steem according to coinmarketcap

[url]steemit.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:
If you can write..you can earn steem for writing....steem is a cryptocurrency and it is currently trading at a price of around $0.18 per steem according to coinmarketcap

[url]steemit.com[/url]

Cool...........am not a writing freak. But i might consider dis option. Tnx @Irman
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by Linearray: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
You can join the Alpha Network. Download the app free on playstore. As at today, about 119,000 alpha tokens are remaining to be mined. If you are interested you can start immediately. My referral code is honourableoj
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by Linearray: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Linearray:
You can join the Alpha Network. Download the app free on playstore. As at today, about 119,000 alpha tokens are remaining to be mined. If you are interested you can start immediately. My referral code is honourableoj

For those signing up for the above, the easiest way to increase your tokens or hashrate is to constantly visit the loot segment which gives new opportunities every 30 minutes. It is not mandatory to visit the loot segment every 30 minutes, just try to visit as many times as you can for the necessary boating of your tokens.
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Linearray:

9ce 1..........@ Line array, wld check it out Asap!!!!!!
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by McHuey(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
gentility411:

Okay ,lemme reply, to d type of minning, i prefer, i wld stick out my foot for the free ones u can mine on a site and withdraw to ur wallet.

Personally, buying a miner or minning machine as a beginner is a no no for me. Jst saying

From your preference some good choices would be Pi on google Playstore or to use CryptoTab Browser.
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
McHuey:

From your preference some good choices would be Pi on google Playstore or to use CryptoTab Browser.

Nice one @Mc Huey............but to be frank with u. I did pi. Am stuck in d kyc stage. Cant seem to get verified. But, i heard people are cashing out from it
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by McHuey(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
gentility411:

Nice one @Mc Huey............but to be frank with u. I did pi. Am stuck in d kyc stage. Cant seem to get verified. But, i heard people are cashing out from it

I don't remember how I verified beyond adding my phone number. I'd post links to a list of crypto mining sites but it might be flagged as advertising. My other post got deleted. If you search "top ten crypto mining sites" you'll find good options.
Re: Very Urgent: Pls Help With A Legit Site To Earn Or Mine Crypto by gentility411(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
McHuey:

I don't remember how I verified beyond adding my phone number. I'd post links to a list of crypto mining sites but it might be flagged as advertising. My other post got deleted. If you search "top ten crypto mining sites" you'll find good options.

Kk.......nice one man. Wld definitely do dat, Tnx for d head up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palmpay Cheat: Get Upto N30000 Awoof Money / Foreign Used Laptops For Sale / Contract Proposal: Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.