Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Accolades As Grip Positions Nigerian Youths For Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Accolades As Grip Positions Nigerian Youths For Financial Freedom (7678 Views)

Accolades As Buhari Presents Another Award To Bua Chairman, Abdul Samad Rabiu On / Can Affiliate Marketing Be The Ultimate Employer Of Unemployed Nigerian Youths? / Accolades As Dangote Donates 150 Cars To Police!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accolades As Grip Positions Nigerian Youths For Financial Freedom by BrownShawty(f): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Accolades as Grip Positions Nigerian Youths For Financial Freedom

The era of global digital exchanges has come to stay and Nigeria is one of the trailblazers positioning West Africa as a top contender.

Created to rightly position Nigerian youths as major players in global digital skills exchange, Grip is currently the go-to platform for the exchange of all types of gift cards in Nigeria.

The quality services that Grip offers to customers have been testified to overtime, which is why the platform boasts of a robust clientele that have been transacting consistently with the brand in spite of daily influx of competition into the market.

Oluwaseun is a 200-level student of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, who's skill in graphics design and video editing has made him one of the most sought after on campus.

A friend of his shared one of the graphics Seun did for their departmental week on his Whatsapp status and the beauty of the artwork caught the attention of Seun's friend's brother who lives far away in Washington DC.

One thing led to the other and Seun is now the official graphics designer for a Startup Tech company in the US.

With a stable and reliable platform like Grip, Seun receives his payment via gift cards and because Grip trades almost all types of gift cards, Seun is able to confidently demand for various types of gift cards as rewards for his highly sought after skills.

"My friend's brother owns a Tech Startup in the US and at the moment, they are still floating financially. They mentioned they can only pay me through gift cards and I rejected the gig because kpe wazz gift card and how will it turn to money for me...? Remember...owo ni Koko...wink wink. But my friend told me about Grip and how fast they convert cards to cash. I tried them out and I never regretted it. Fast payments and good conversion rate is why I love them most."

Corroborating this claim is Obose, who lives with her grandparents in a small town in Plateau state.

She left Abuja to live with her grandparents after losing her parents to a tragic road accident, without leaving her digital skills behind.

She has consistently been trading her gift cards on Grip including subscribing to her CableTV to top up her grandparents airtime and data, so they can watch their favourite skitmakers and laugh heartily, which is what Obose wants for her grandparents.

For Obose, " finding a reliable and steady platform to trade my gift cards has always been my problem. I have lost lots of opportunities including access to some products and services because many Nigerian organizations don't have integrity. However, since I discovered Grip and started trading with them, it has been very wonderful. They are really doing well.

Unlike Oluwaseun and Obose who use the platform to trade their cards regularly, Emeka on his own part, is focused on preaching the gospel of Grip to all his friends on campus, especially those who trade gift cards. His target is to bring in at least 100 new customers to Grip monthly so he can earn a free 100k referral bonus when they trade.

Hear him " See ehn, na the referral bonus be my own target o, see free money na! Last month I got 50k Naira referral bonus and this December my target na 100k. Grip. na agba for trading and dem dey do well.

The above reviews are the many motivating factors in our resolve to remain the number one platform for successful gift cards trading in Nigeria.

We have earned and continue to earn customers trust in the successful exchange of gift cards for cash at very fantastic rates.

The ability to also pay utility bills such as CableTV, airtime/data top up including bet wallet funding continues to position Grip.ng as the gift cards trading platform of choice in Nigeria.

Source - https://techblet.com/accolades-as-grip-positions-nigerian-youths-for-financial-freedom/

(1) (Reply)

What Does Money Mean To You? / Business Name Registration With Cac-how To Do Yours In 24 Hours / Gulf Of Mexico Storm Pushes Oil Price To $66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.