Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men (9312 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by DeeBaDan: 10:07am On May 06, 2023
Lol. Werey
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Uniquekriss(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2023
This one is the president of Whocup in her state, see her Picture sef

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Yankiss(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I was on my own when he said I should send my account number hoping to prove he's man enough to send something reasonable not knowing he's just a broke rude guy.
No need for long talk, I have blocked him.
Jenny, you are good o grin grin You no gree chop clean mouth, then proceed to block him. Some bad girls will continue to milk him 1k at a time. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
smiley
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Dzzzz: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2023
Why don’t you go for your dads friends..Am sure they are broke just like your dad!..You talking of Regina and you look like a Ramota..
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by flyinnizam(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

Low standard unromantic broke young men everywhere. Shior.
u are using 7k cream nai u ugly
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by kunchi(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Not everybody feet to post... some post check ✔️ before posting
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Lady97: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Xclusivegrin007(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

But you see our young men, they are so rude, arrogant, broke, wicked and evil. They don't know how to take good care of their girlfriend but they want to experience true love. Mtchhheeewwww.

Recently a guy sent me 7k to take myself out. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.
Instead for the shameless broke guy to give himself some standard by saying don't worry dear, I can't collect the money back... The broke guy still went ahead to send me his account details for refund. Trust me, I sent him back his money then block him.

you are just a brok3 b`tch chasing clout... If you continue like this na ritualist go later use you cashout
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Allisgud: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Romantic don get another meaning,forget this listening ear thing
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by manmade(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Godsongang: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Olosho no dey hard to spot. Gold diggers!!!
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2023
Onyi22:
Na mumu dy date young guys lipsrsealed
Na mumu dey even date Nigerian girls with their big belly and liability.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by temmyejo: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ladies like you are reasons women have been made to be a commodity. If someone sent you 7k, courtesy demands you thank him. Ask yourself some questions before you come online to say unreasonable things.
** As a living human being what's your own financial worth?
** Is it only the guy paying for the relationship who gets to enjoy the benefits?
** How many people have you positively impacted in this your lifetime
** How often does your words and actions hurt people...?
** Do you even see the beauty in others at all?

If you were the only woman I have met in real life, I would stay celebate because you will never see anything good about anybody in life which is a reflection of your own character.

Please be a lesbian if you hate guys because meeting you alone is a poisonous encounter that could violently end any sane man's life. I stopped using NL for up to a year to avoid reading your comments because you make hardworking guys feel worthless..

Remember that even your own dad had his dark times and I am sure mummy was not like you during those times...

Think about the emotional damage you cause people and find happiness in life as it's FREE and not EXPENSIVE.

contentment is the key Jenny.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by SocialJustice: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you like a content creator? Lol. You are so funny and unreal.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by drnoel: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

Then what are U complaining about? Hungry women everywhere
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
The elderly men you find attractive today were once young men.
And the young men you find unattractive today, will become the elderly men your daughters will find attractive tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by vislabraye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

Recently[b] a guy sent me 7k to take myself out[/b]. E gba mi, 7k? Edakun is it for garri or what? 7k can't even buy my body cream or perfume and he's telling me to take myself out with 7k. I just told him I'm not interested, I don't need his money.

He sent you 7k to take yourself out and not to buy body cream. BTW, was he your boyfriend or toaster ? WHy una no get shame?
Just tell us that you prefer to be a sidechick to a rich man than to be a wife. If that's what you have chosen, good for you.
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
This post was entirely about money nothing else. It has no connection to matters of the heart at all
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by bdauran: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Reverse is the case
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by BBIA: 11:11am On Feb 29
Medianna:
An average woman knows that older men are more caring. Especially when he's wealthy.
But e pain me as you send that money back...
Not like he borrowed you!
This shimmy wearing girl.

I don remember say you dey my fvck agenda.

I go soon off your pant cool
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by BBIA: 11:15am On Feb 29
Onyi22:
Na mumu dy date young guys lipsrsealed

cool when you go set am for me? cool

Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Johnwrite(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08
it's a very big lie, just say na old men u de like
Re: Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men by Rexie96: 10:57am On Mar 09
Medianna:
An average woman knows that older men are more caring. Especially when he's wealthy.
But e pain me as you send that money back...
Not like he borrowed you!

This is why men too dey knack una Nigerian girls anyhow , both old and young. Money is yall weakness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Got Born Again, Now She Wants To Leave Me / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / "No Bra In Here" Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.