Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49890 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

173 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin Madam Ahnie better leave your neighbor and her fvckboy. E get wetin everybody dey look for, she is seeing it you are not grin grin

401 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Leave her and her house horseband alone na.

I hope he is at least submissive.

He should know his place in the relationship. Which I doubt is the case sha. grin

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin Madam Ahnie better leave your neighbor and her fvckboy. E get wetin everybody dey look for, she is seeing it you are not grin grin
Babe it's fvcking disgusting and annoyingly annoying.
How can a 33 yrs old man be this useless and he's still comfy bn fed by a 26yrs old lady.
E con even get mind dey propose marriage.

Yu self reason nam nau.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Weirdcamila: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are wrong for saying he can’t make it in the next fifty years.
You still don’t understand life

515 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:
Leave her and her house horseband alone na.
Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by pocohantas(f): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

How can a 33 yrs old man be this useless and he's still comfy bn fed by a 26yrs old lazy?

Yu self reason nam nau.

I won’t be surprised his family would be pampering her. You think Nigerian in-laws can’t be loving? Wait until they are trying to saddle you with their efulefu brother/son. They would all be calling you everyday. Just so you can take the baggage off them and at least have kids for him. grin grin

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Blakjewelry(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Woman wey think say she dey in love, them no Dey advice her. She no go hear until she learn the hard way.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Cc:
nlfpmod.

It always looks weird to u when the tables have turned..... when a man says he doesnt want a parasitic woman in his life....u women will call him broke, immature, and all manner of names........

U women actually know the right thing.... but when u are on the collecting end...u see nothing wrong with it

330 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Weirdcamila:
You are wrong for saying he can’t make it in the next fifty years.
You still don’t understand life
Baba this guy dey lazy and hinge on miracle picking.
At least make he try get handiwork just in case.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.

There are women like her. Designed to build and nurture men. I appreciate them. smiley

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

How can a 33 yrs old man be this useless and he's still comfy bn fed by a 26yrs old lazy?

Yu self reason nam nau.
The lady is no doubt desperate and that is disturbing. Yeah...I know it hurts to see a sister go down that path but there is really nothing you can do, she's an adult.

If the guy had loved her or shown some signs of affection it would have been better but with what I have read, lol this could end up toxic. Nevertheless, it's her choice.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

I won’t be surprised his family would be pampering her. You think Nigerian in-laws can’t be loving? Wait until they are trying to saddle you with their efulefu brother/son. They would all be calling you everyday. Just so you can take the baggage off them and at least have kids for him. grin grin
Edible baggage grin.
Her sister n I has vowed to chase him out from her life.
He must leave.

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

There are women like her. Designed to build and nurture men. I appreciate them. smiley

Babe no nau.
You can only nurture a man that has bright future,even if he's struggling we women are blessed with eye Guage,we know men that has bright future even if he's struggling.

No be this type of fuvk boi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
The lady is no doubt desperate and that is disturbing. Yeah...I know it hurts to see a sister go down that path but there is really nothing you can do, she's an adult.

If the guy had loved her or shown some signs of affection it would have been better but with what I have read, lol this could end up toxic. Nevertheless, it's her choice.
She's just 26yrs old.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Edible baggage grin.
Her sister n I has vowed to chase him out from her life.
He must leave.

The funny thing is, this same man would be a provider to some other woman. It happens every time a woman thinks she can wear the pants. This same man would be be buying fried rice and salad for one 200L girl. By then she would be at home pursuing their 2 yrs old son to drink custard. All worn-out and exhausted.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe no nau.
You can only nurture a man that has bright future,even if he's struggling we women are blessed with eye Guage,we know men that has bright future even if he's struggling.

No be this type of fuvk boi.

Oh well, there are men and women that would end up with partners like this. The problem with men like this is they end up being “that man” for another woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

The funny thing is, this same man would be a provider to some other woman. It happens every time a woman thinks she can wear the pants. This same man would be be buying fried rice and salad for one 200L girl. By then she would be at home pursuing their 2 yrs old son to drink custard. All worn-out and exhausted.
It's a long distance relationship,and I m beginning to think my neighbor is a side chick reasons why he's busy coining sex n funds from her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

It always looks weird to u when the tables have turned..... when a man says he doesnt want a parasitic woman in his life....u women will call him broke, immature, and all manner of names........

U women actually know the right thing.... but when u are on the collecting end...u see nothing wrong with it
When has it ever been normal in Nigerian culture for a man to depend on a woman? Is a Nigerian Man raised to bring only his prick to a relationship? Unlike a woman whose feminity and fertile womb is the major thing required of her.

Same way Men will label a muscular infertile woman is the same way women have the right to call out an effeminate man. cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by nicerod(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Amebo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

It's a long distance relationship,and I m beginning to think my neighbor is a side chick reasons why he's busy coining sex n funds from her.

That itself wouldn’t be surprising…

Off the whole social media arguments, everyone knows what to do for their partner (male and female). If they are not doing it - e get why.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

That itself wouldn’t be surprising…

Off the whole social media arguments, everyone knows what to do for their partner (male and female). If they are not doing it - e get why.
Tueh

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by sholikay(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Smh.

My grand dad once told me this ..
he said “my little grandson, if you want to live healthy and long like I am doing, always mind your business.. it will save you so many sickness “.

That statement sunk into my head till date. wink

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by AndroidAI(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
Babe is hard working,business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels,got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice,pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

Cc:
nlfpmod.

First time seeing a reversed case. It's often the girl that's a liability to a man, reason why they said dating a Nigerian girl is like dating an orphan. How do you feel with the reversed role?

47 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Uchenna10(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Yu self reason nam nau.

Las Las shola go call am Alfa male........lols...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

She's just 26yrs old.
It's a pity though. If you and her sis can help her, it's fine but please if she insist, let it go.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by emmanuelbrown26: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
I hv dis feelings that d guy was imported from afonja land, bcs its only afonja guys that behaves that way
Secondly, dis ur write-up is somehow, how u just write somebody off, just like that. If u don't like somebody let it be, don't sound as if u are d woman that sees tomorrow

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Samfloxin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Taking paracetamol for another person's headache

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by OneMillionBTC: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
The signs are clear.

Even if the guy isn't "made" yet, make sure he has the potentials to be "made" .

"Made" here means earning enough to live the life you are created for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Difference Between Sex And Love Making / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.