Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again (78119 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / With N1000, Earn 7k Daily On Instaclass Income (not What You Are Thinking)- / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Adiob200(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
you May not be there yet, but many people want to be where you are...suicide is not the option, crime is also not the option..try again

441 Likes 36 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
That's his problem

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Suunnn(f): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Adiob200:
you May not be there yet, but many people want to be where you...suicide is not the option, crime is also not the option..try again
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Afamsi: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Some people are praying to just be healthy as you. Just go to the hospital and you will come back with a testimony

423 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Brainmytool: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
You dont know, u just don't know wat people are passing through in Nigeria

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Afamsi: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Your present condition is another person's prayer point

311 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by nifemi25(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Be grateful in every condition you are...someone somewhere is struggling to be in your current condition... suicide isn't the best option ..

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Adiob200(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Brainmytool:
You dont know, u just don't know wat people are passing through in Nigeria
yes ooo ..but we should still encourage one another...as e hard so people are getting job, new business,even getting married..we should not allow Nigeria problem to take over our mind...way forward na koko..God help us all

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Sirseedorf(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Mhen, emotionally I feel crying, what a picture and encouraging comment above...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Akinowon123(m): 12:33am On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
That's his problem
I pity you. Guess you are still a kid who they are still breastfeeding because when life comes at you. You won't say what u just said. The poor never wished to be poor, you may think you are contended today and have lots of inheritance but pray not to experience life. Bye

279 Likes 24 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Zonefree(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2022
All these motivational quotes must end this year!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by emorse(m): 1:37am On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
That's his problem
This is so cold.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by dazzlingd(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
That's his problem

Lmao grin no mercy

People should not beleive everything they see on social media, the picture could just be another social media content and some people are taking it so personal

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Treasure17(m): 3:39am On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
That's his problem
At least show empathy.

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Tunasco4u(m): 3:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Akinowon123:

I pity you. Guess you are still a kid who they are still breastfeeding because when life comes at you. You won't say what u just said. The poor never wished to be poor, you may think you are contended today and have lots of inheritance but pray not to experience life. Bye
You have absolutely No Idea what the fùck I've been through. By the way I'm just indicating that that's his own problem not mine, not yours showing sympathy doesn't do shit! We've been through shit and the best people can do is show they care but no body is willing to really stand up for you, So... That's his problem!.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by CanadaOrBust: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Adiob200:
you May not be there yet, but many people want to be where you are...suicide is not the option, crime is also not the option..try again

But people rarely commit suicide due to situations like this. Most suicides are due to what’s happening INSIDE the person - though sometimes it is related to things happening outside. Everything outside could be going great but inside you are in a dark bottomless pit and the only possible escape is death!
The quote below is from Tyson Fury, world champion, great wife and kids, lots of money, yet...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Pickmycall: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2022
He has money.Those are apples he sells.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by thesicilian: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2022
The fact that there are some people suffering more than me doesn't mean that I should become contented with my situation in life.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Buhari4sale: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Though this picture is worth the sympathy and message passing through it.

But if each and everyone of us on Nairaland could present a shot or video of our worst experience.. This apple man is surely a learner. There was a year I lost almost everything, the only thing left for me was my FAITH. It got to a point I cried because I was hungry while my woman was breastfeeding, Now imagine what should would be going through cos we have not had anything for almost 36hrs and we no dey fast. All calls I made to borrow and beg for fund, na Satan dey pick am. I'm sure the baby self feel am cos there wasn't enough for her to suck. It is well.
God bless the homeless

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Mrkindness: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
That's his problem
I don't pray that one day people will look at you and say your problem is yours and nobody to help you out.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Better than being kidnapped. Which is the situation Nigeria is under APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Wickedfactss(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
All these motivational quotes must end this year!
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Favcy(f): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2022
In life just be kind to people no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2022
LIFE IS A GIFT.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

BE THANKFUL.........Always!

Thank You Darling Jesus Christ for life.......For Good Life. kiss

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by GRACEGLORY: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Everyone decides the outcome of his life by the decision he makes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by ecolime(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2022
cry

Billions all over the world are going through a lot.

Life could be so cruel at some point but we should never give up. It will surely end in praise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Hmm.. and what makes you think life is hard for someone who has a biz hes doing?
is it because he's shielding from the rain that makes life hard for him? I don't understand.

Have you not seen someone who didn't even see anything to do and died of hunger in his room?

Abeg, hardship is hardship, whatever form it takes. Once something don hard, e don hard. Same effect at the end of the day.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Mpcoll001: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Hmmm

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Teeroyzimma: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2022
He probably has more money than me

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Dozie32(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Chai it's well.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Kingpele(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Humans are naturally ungrateful specie ...how can someone who refuse to obey God his maker who gave him life ever be grateful and contented with any thing.. obeying God is the first sign of gratefulness, then his grace will help human beings appreciate even the breath of life in us..because we are all one breath away from eternity...then you will remain grateful even in difficulties because once alive u can become even bigger than u ever imagined and desired..but the most terrible people are those who commit suicide and those who stole what is not thier own especially murderers who took away life they can't create..appreciating breath of life will eliminate all the evils in our lives and mind..how can u appreciate life and wished someone to die or fall into hard times?or oppress anyone else simply because you feel you are greater than him and most importantly how can u appreciate life if u vote in person you know very well will steal public funds

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.