Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) (66160 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Scam. Her real legs are buried in the ground.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by adioolayi(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2022
This a super story..

Was that why she was using her left hand, hided by masking the camera with a sitting position to wiggle the black artificial tail irregularly

Poor acting

3 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Pootle: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2022
wiseone28:
Should we now call her Cowgirl?

grin grin reverse cowgirl grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady turns to cow after her husband caught her cheating shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl-rTKzDrqu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nitJY8NH0k8

This is meant for urchins

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Mynet11(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Aside from the cow legs, seeing the movement of the tail puts me in a fix between believing and not believing

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2022
meobizy:
Why do they always have a cloth draped over the legs?

grin
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Konjiboii: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2022
This is a better costume than in Nigeria home video

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Savedday:
If this happens in 9ja, all married girls will turn cows overnight.

I fear who no fear 9ja girls

So na cows dey sleep with the married girls?
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Ayobeck(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Lol,,c whAt penalty kick that Brazilian lost turn dem too.. pple pls how a go delete this unnecessary news is in dis NL..

Seun odun to deh oo,do bonanza,my total data consumption using on dis NL,for 321days is 600,000g.no b eating from poor pple money
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by FARA4GA: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEmswNM_OLM

If you believe this crap....then you will believe tye above video represents the spirit of your ancestor that has come back to earth....lol
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by compton11(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2022
The name of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2022
Lalami3232:
If to say toto be like WhatsApp wey get LAST SEEN ONLINE eeh, most men for know say dem dey trouble for their wives/girlfriends.
No matter what a woman does, don't ever feel surprised because majority of them nowadays are into runs. Your decent girlfriend/wife na one guy regular chewing stick grin. Though some are extremely decent sha, but very few.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin get your shape of head no mean say na your own"

undecided

Stop talking Nonsense....are men saints.
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Phantom233: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2022
She should stand up and walk...No be only cow na cowleg, mumu bloggers grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Mckandre(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2022
But who was wagging the tail?

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by CaptainFM1: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2022
Location pls, I wan go confirm myself.
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin i like the herbalist dancing moves
seen a similar video of a man...d man was even doing moo moo moo like cow grin Yeye dey smell. fake shit

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2022
lol...her left hand doing d wiggling
Mynet11:
Aside from the cow legs, seeing the movement of the tail puts me in a fix between believing and not believing
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by faceland: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2022
The same trick over and over a gain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Ykc2(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2022
Juju this juju that yet Portuguese people come africa dey buy slaves dey ship dem to brazil,even oba of Benin was banished to calabar with his juju by the British ,African juju no get power for oyibo man body

4 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Gkemz: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Savedday:
If this happens in 9ja, all married girls will turn cows overnight.

I fear who no fear 9ja girls

Many of these naija beautiful slay queens in marriage are prostitutes. Imagine a beautiful female corper of easy virtue during my service year that many niggas lashed is now a mother of two. While the SIMPle husband sees her as wife, we see her as street material.

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by seandurse(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2022
She even get tail
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2022
If you can believe every Obi's figure, you can believe this
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by seborrhic: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Mynet11:
For you to even contemplate believing at all shows they have got another educated dunce hoodwinked.
The fact that anyone with at least a secondary school education and able to use the internet would even entertain the possibility of this rubbish being real just goes to buttress the feeling that 'you can take some Africans out of the cave,but you can't take the cave out of them',because I sincerely believe only a caveman should believe this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2022
I opened this thread just to be sure it happened in Africa cos I know white men don't have time for this bullsh.it

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2022
gaby:
Neanderthals...

Of the most extreme order sad
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Mtchewwww... Poorly scripted!

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by GorgeousAF(f): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Lalami3232:
If to say toto be like WhatsApp wey get LAST SEEN ONLINE eeh, most men for know say dem dey trouble for their wives/girlfriends.
No matter what a woman does, don't ever feel surprised because majority of them nowadays are into runs. Your decent girlfriend/wife na one guy regular chewing stick grin. Though some are extremely decent sha, but very few.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin get your shape of head no mean say na your own"

Yet some men won't appreciate d decent woman sticking with them undecided
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Mynet11:

That's the function of the tail, to make you believe

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Africa my Africa...
The land of "proud actors" in Ancestral Savanah grin
Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by princeSammyz: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2022
yinkeys:

Do you want the efficacy of juju to be tested on you
We can go somewhere
Mtwww
Go which where?
If you want to test the efficacy, you don't have to do it on him. The world has gone beyond that. Simplify livestream the efficacy of bullet proof on any platform, and someone will try an AK47 on you. If you don't want, we can try it on any babalawo were e sure for am.
People manipulating people and calling it juju

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.