Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) (65351 Views)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Messi merciless Messi pepper them as he dey hot grin

The legions are solidly behind you, their face no show cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Solofresh2: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2022
sukkot:
i dont even think ronaldo would day some dumb stuff like that. ronaldo is too smooth to say that. then again what do i know ? cheesy
i dont follow these guys
Na insecurity cause am.
Words like that comes when you don't feel secured at that point in time
And yes, Ronaldo would react in a different way
I have studied him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're right
But I think Croatia are a disciplined side who know how to play under pressure.
They'll be a tough prospect for Argentina especially mentally. And if Messi us already whining about Netherlands, how will he survive the more Croatia? He ran out of gas after Netherlands equalized

As for France, they'll beat England today. No to ways about it. Especially since Maguire will play

Argentina will BEAT Croatia.

They are not good individually.

But They are Compact as a Team and their Players are United like Sugar Ants.

+They have a Good Keeper unlike Caballero of 2018 who was Man City second choice.

I See France or England defeating them, NOT Croatia.

2 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Cry more, tears this and that..
is there nothing else your heads?

Cry more more more more more!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

Why does everything about Messi have to be linked to Ronaldo, and why do y'all mention Messi in matters concerning Ronaldo?!!

It makes one think most of you fanboys have serious psychological issues!

Messi and Ronaldo have their individual highs and lows, as does every human being in this dying universe.

Both players have succeeded and failed individually and separately from each other, but you fans just can't help but create issues where there are none!

It's just strange!

The Funny Thing about Kingcalls is dat if him see Messi face to face..

Him go Lie down Dobale o. cool

4 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2022
If I stress myself teach you, you go gree pay tutorial fee?
Uchesis:
[b][/b]
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

The Funny Thing about Kingcalls is dat if him see Messi face to face..

Him go Lie down Dobale o. cool

Yes o!

Same with all the Ronaldo 'haters'! They will rush him for autographs and selfies. grin

6 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by tuzle(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:
The Dutch players love trouble, after the bad blood on the pitch, you still had to trail Messi down to the mixed zone where he was about granting interview. Do you see Van Dirk slamming Parades to the floor?.. Crazy game.
u didn't see when peredes shot the ball at the dutch bench abi
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Banter1(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Imagine Ronaldo did this. The whole media gonna be on him right now, especially the useless British Media
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Innobee99(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2022
alfarouq:
What could have provoked Messi? He is unlike Ronaldo.
Must u drag Ronaldo into this?
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by babajero(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia will help us reduce noise pollution on 13th December. There will be sanity in the world after that day.
So you now realized there is noise in the world because Messi got the world cup on lockdown.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Keepamsafe: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2022
Messi is right. They should go away and get a flight back to the Netherlands. They nearly cost him heart break.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2022
Banter1:
Imagine Ronaldo did this. The whole media gonna be on him right now, especially the useless British Media
Messi is the Wizkid of football.they might be rude but don't like talking too much because of their quiet nature.while Ronaldo is the Davido of football .they are lively and say and does things at it is.and they are mistaken for proud.

3 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Eagba(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2022
Juanmike:
THE IMP WILL BE DISGRACED ON 13TH.
He is cuter than you........ Did I also mentioned taller?
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Eagba(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2022
tarantino1:

No dey ask me off point questions.

You said he responded to insults that he was getting. Means you're so sure of it. So please tell me the insults
if you just crawled out of your soaker pit n start calling me hey! Hey! K . I go fit fall your hand, if you like be vc

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by hikiki(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Messi no calm as people the reason am oo...the guy wicked small jare
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by DaddyYankee: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia will help us reduce noise pollution on 13th December. There will be sanity in the world after that day.
Every team in the world will prefer Croatia to Brazil. Argentina will crush Croatia.

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Hearme(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:
The Dutch players love trouble, after the bad blood on the pitch, you still had to trail Messi down to the mixed zone where he was about granting interview. Do you see Van Dirk slamming Parades to the floor?.. Crazy game.

When a player kicks the ball to the opposition's bench what do you expect?
The refree should have given the player two yellow cards. One for the foul and the other for and act of provocation/violence. Van Dirk should have also received a yellow.

The refree stamped his mark by giving cautions in the first half but missed it in the second half. Anyway it was the Argentine's strategy to press, play dirty, provoke the opposition and dive unnecessarily. It will be a big shame if that gives them the trophy.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ceeceeco: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Iam sorry, Qatar 2022 final will be between Argentina vs Portugal.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Manalone2020(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
That serves him right useless animal who wanted to butcher my GOAT

4 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Almiron: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
nah you dey rush Tuesday no far, the same way you cried last night, you go cry blood too and finally when Argentina lift the trophy, you go drink sniper or hang yourself

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Go drink him urine na..
Na you go drink am.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
He should remember that he's in Arab state where elders are well respected.. if he do say hoe nah short hand he go collect sharp sharp
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ceeceeco: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by omoyeni37: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] LA PULGA himself
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by omoyeni37: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
LA PULGA
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Jostoman: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

If say na RONALDO talk this one now
if it is ronaldo he would have break somebody's phone on that pitch.

2 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Amen.

Una go commit suicide after he wins.. Meanwhile hope the body of bencher has packed his bag for today?

2 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Benbellamor: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
WriterNig:

Following Argentina’s fiery penalty shootout win over Netherlands in the quarterfinal of the World Cup, tempers flared between the players and coaching staff of the two teams. While Lionel Messi, man of the match on the day with a goal and an assist, was doing an interview with TyC Sports after the game, he had a run-in with Wout Weghorst, scorer of both Dutch goals to get them back into the game.

“What are you looking at, fool? Go away,” Messi was quoted as saying by the television channel. The Argentine skipper added that he did not feel ‘respected’ by the opposition on the day, not even by their coach Louis van Gaal, then took a dig at the Dutch manager’s philosophy.

“I don’t like to talk before the games. Since he (no 19) entered the game, he began to provoke us, bump into us, tell us things… It seems to me that this is not part of football. I always respect everyone, I like that they respect me too. Their coach was not respectful to us,” he said. “We suffer too unfairly. Van Gaal sells that he plays football and then puts tall people in and began to hit balls.”

Weghorst was eventually crowded out by a host of Argentine players, including Lisandro Martinez, Lautaro Martinez, and former striker Sergio Aguero, who was also in the dugout. Aguero recounted the episode to the channel: “We were just entering. He started to say: ‘Hey, Messi, hey, Messi’. And Leo turned around, look at him… That’s when he told him that. The guy told him ‘come here ‘ (‘I came’).”

“I tell him to shut up… He told me: ‘You don’t say shut up’ (‘don’t tell me to shut up’). I tell him: ‘Okay, you don’t talk to Messi’,” the former Manchester City striker added.

trash....trying hard to potray messi as bad....[b]this is the video of the guy messi called idiot, they keep fouling him and came to messi telling him that he fouled him twice [/b]just to infuriate him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shkBgfIc3Xk

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
U guys check out my comments.
I said it that those Dutch guys were acting out a script and shud be punished.

Am no Messi fan. Am an Ronaldo fan.

But there was a lot of weird stuffs going around. Like deliberate distractions and provocations.

Then the crowning was when the Dutch players on the bench ran into the field at some point

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.