Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Do I Need A Lawyer For A Property Transaction? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do I Need A Lawyer For A Property Transaction? (128 Views)

Real Estate Buyers C Of O Doesn't Guarantee Safety In Property Transaction / Important Documents To Get In Property Transaction In Lagos State / The Right Real Estate Conveyancing Service Will Makes Your Property Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Lawyer For A Property Transaction? by Folayat(f): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Do I need a lawyer for a property transaction?

Buying a property either land or house is a powerful transaction because of huge amount of money involved.

Most potential buyers don't really know whether to get a lawyer when buying or not.

Do I need to get a property lawyer?

Yes and No.

Yes, you need a lawyer when you are buying from Omo onile. As we all know the mischievous behaviour of most Omo onile, the best thing to do when dealing with them is to get a lawyer.

The work of the lawyer is to investigate if the property is genuine, check whether there is any record about the property at land ministry and also draw the deed of assignment between you and the seller.

But when it comes to buying property from a real estate company.
The answer is NO.

Buying a property from real estate developer is always very safe and stress free.

Especially, when you buying through a realtor, the realtor can help you to monitor all the necessary procedures involved if you are busy or not available.

Getting a lawyer when buying from a real estate company is not mandatory, because real estate company also use lawyer in their properties dealing and their land is always genuine and void of dispute.

They give registered survey, deed of assignment and other land titles after payment.

So the work need to be done by your lawyer has been done by theirs to relieve your stress and save you money.

But if you insist on getting your own lawyer no problem with that but not necessary.

All what you need to do is to know the company's name and make sure you are paying into the company's bank account.

So you need not to worry when buying a property from a real estate company

CHECK MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE REAL ESTATE TIPS

https://naijatrustedrealtor.com/

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Big Sales! Ikeja Big Sales!! Ikeja Big Sales!!! / *still Available* Decent Renovated 3 Bedrooms Up Flat All Room Ensuite With Gue / Underground Water Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.