Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter (622 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help About My Phone (pics Attached) / Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice / Urgent Help..my Package From Amazon Has Been On Hold By Nigeria Security Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2022
I was talking to one guy on beggars den and the stupuid boi sent one link to me the moment I click the link my phone stopped working like not pressing very well not deleting some items and app again I suspect he sent virus to me
Have reset my phone like more than 8 times now it still not working pls engineer should tell me what I can do
The phone was given to me on November and it not even up to 3 weeks yet a new phone for that matter

Rocktation, farano, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque, Seun

Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Prechgold1180(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Otilor
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Pls u guys should help me this phone is a new phone what will I tell the person that gave me
My aunt said she want to make a call on my phone yesterday I swear I want to commit suicide cause of phone which mouth will I use to tell her the phone she bought for me on November 27 is not working again ?/
Pls u guys should help me I really want to do something drastic cause I don't have any funds to repair phone now
I can't even login my bank app .. embarassed
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by feranmi143: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Yo fish, no need to panic, he can access your phone like that, it what i do, what the model of the phone
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by chatinent: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2022
It's painful but it's gone.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, no need to panic, he can access your phone like that, it what i do, what the model of the phone
Infinix X559 pls what can I do it a new phone
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
chatinent:
It's painful but it's gone.
No its not this is a new phone given to me by my aunt she wanted to make call on it yesterday and I almost commit suicide cause of phone ? Like what will I tell her .
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by feranmi143: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

Infinix X559 pls what can I do it a new phone
Yo fish, did your phone reboot after you click on the link or it lock and it ask you to input your password or patten. dont panic just make sure you don't connet it with to the internet, it takes 6hours to activate a malware
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, did your phone reboot after you click on the link or it lock and it ask you to input your password or patten. dont panic just make sure you don't connet it with to the internet, it takes 6hours to activate a malware
No I didn't it didn't reboot it just started hanging somehow the moment I press it and some things are not deleting on the phone again . even I can't make call or login my bank app .
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by feranmi143: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

No I didn't it didn't reboot it just started hanging somehow the moment I press it and some things are not deleting on the phone again . even I can't make call or login my bank app .
Yo fish, then it not the link, just leave the phone and let it cool down, after 20min, it will work, it might be due to over heating or system upgrade
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nemesis0147(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Screenshot the home screen and post
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, then it not the link, just leave the phone and let it cool down, after 20min, it will work, it might be due to over heating or system upgrade
You got my mention bro ? That's the link.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by feranmi143: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
You got my mention bro ? That's the link.
Yo fish, i dont understand
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Screenshot the home screen and post
Bro I can't the phone is not itself again .
I will quote u so u can see the link pls don't press it just for u to see.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by chatinent: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

No its not this is a new phone given to me by my aunt she wanted to make call on it yesterday and I almost commit suicide cause of phone ? Like what will I tell her .
Ok
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Psady(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Have u tried putting it off for few hours or resetting it all over?dont panic since its a new phone it will come up.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by MyMouth(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, i dont understand
He sent you the link he clicked. You can also click on it so u can understand what he is saying
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by udemzyudex(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Go to a phone engr and reinstall a new operating system.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Bossman(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
You want to commit suicide because your phone is acting up... Anyway, I do not believe the link has anything to do with it. It's just a coincidence. Try a hard reset on the phone.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nozino: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
I was talking to one guy on beggars den and the stupuid boi sent one link to me the moment I click the link my phone stopped working like not pressing very well not deleting some items and app again I suspect he sent virus to me
Have reset my phone like more than 8 times now it still not working pls engineer should tell me what I can do
The phone was given to me on November and it not even up to 3 weeks yet a new phone for that matter

Rocktation, farano, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque, Seun

Factory reset your phone. Back up your data before you do so.
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nozino:

Factory reset your phone. Back up your data before you do so.
Bro have done DAT like 8 times now still no changes if u go through my comments you'll see the link .
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bossman:
You want to commit suicide because your phone is acting up... Anyway, I do not believe the link has anything to do with it. It's just a coincidence. Try a hard reset on the phone.
What will I tell the person DAT got this phone for me is what is baffling me worst it no funds to go engineer side .
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
udemzyudex:
Go to a phone engr and reinstall a new operating system.
Maybe that's what I'll later do this shit pain me . now I know why people kill their self no doubt if I see this guy it will be a blood bath i swear .
Re: Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Psady:
Have u tried putting it off for few hours or resetting it all over?dont panic since its a new phone it will come up.
Like I don't understand maybe he sent virus to me I don't know .

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho / Samsung S10 Vs Pixel 5. Which Is Better? / Itel P55 5G Price In Nigeria And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.