Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? (2372 Views)

Brand New Laptop Thinkpad X230 Forsale 200k !!! / Cheap Thin Clients For Sale !!!! Cyber Cafe Close Down / Price Of New Cyber Cafe. 11 Work Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by vincentont(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
GOOD DAY,
PLZ IS IT POSSIBLE TO SET UP A CYBER CAFE WITH 200K STARTING WITH 6 SYSTEMS AND ALL OTHER I.T INSTALLATION?
WITH FAST INETRENT SPEED?

Location- Cross river
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by skydancer: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2011
I must tell you something man, anything is possible once you can conceive it properly in your mind, you are asking for reassurance, but the best way you can reassure yourself you can do it is by visiting the cyber cafes around your area, look at the equipment they have in their room, take note of the completely necessary ones, find out their prices, find if there's anyway you can get help with accommodation somewhere, etc. You need proper courage, I know one of my friends who started a cybercafe with MTN Fastlink. I was hardly able to imagine it would be successful as it is now in the beginning.
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by lifestyle1(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2011
what's happening? i can't see my comment,
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by haywhy80: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
There are solutions that would make you spend less starting up a cafe biz. I adopted same when I started mine.

Please, call 08034232096 or send email to adenijiseun@hotmail.com to give you more information about this solution.
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by vincentont(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ skydancer:thanks a lot for the word of encouragement.
plz ur friend u talk about that started wit mtn fast link,hw many systems did he start wit it?
i tink starting wit mtn fastlink might be of help.

@hayway80:
i have send u mail,plz kindly reply.

thanks a lot
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by skydancer: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
He started with 6pcs but the networking adapter of one wasn't working properly, so in the end, it was just five PCs. and one server. I think he paid around 11k for connecting all the computers together and then was buying 100mb plan/day at the beginning, sometimes, he'll buy it twice in one day. etc.
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by Krosslife(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2011
Yes, you can!
If you already have a place, i'll advise you to reduce the number of computers to 4. Buy a medium generator. You don't need to make any bogus furniture now. Find a carpnter to make a long table and buy white chairs to cut cost of furniture making. Start with MTN Fastlink /Hynet/Hyconnect or Starcomms. Buy computers yourself or find an engineer to accompany u to retail store and save some money. Buy quality networking materials and hardware. Get a good engineer to network, install the internet and billing soft buy cheap quality printer and small fan. Then, your Cafe should be up and running. Though, cost of things depends on location it should not discourage you. I run my Cafe in Abeokuta and that was how i started, from the sractch. You can start with what you have, don't be dicouraged. I can help you with breakdown of these Cafe essentials on paper if you want it. It will guide you on how to go about with this things. 08169998252-Shola Ajibawo
Re: Cyber Cafe Setup With 200k? by Dipsondolp(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Closed!

(1) (Reply)

New London Arrival!!!!! Laptops Ipad Phones For Sale Cheap Cheap Cheap Etc / """DUPPER MEGA Games And Apps Package ANDROID/IOS/PC""" / Laptops In The Market With The Best Graphics Card(any Suggestions Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.