Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11687 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
olayiwola4u:
From 250 words article, Google raised the bar to 400 words article. In no time, all internet marketers adjusted and adapted to the new standard.

Before we realize it, 500 words article became a norm. CONTENT WAS KING & THE NEW ONLINE CURRENCY.

As bogus as it seems then, today, Google will never take you serious if you don't have 1,000 words article on your blog on a consistent basis.

In fact, Google respects and HONORS anyone with 2,000-5,000 words articles on a consistent basis on their blog. Google call people who can shun out crazy content like that EXPERT.

They are often the ones you will see in number 1 page of Google for every words (keywords) you have in online search engines.

Mind you, some of my students have scaped through with 500 words articles, in recent times, but it was done on a serious consistent basis.

So, how, then, do you write 1,000 ORIGINAL words article (SEO optimized or not) on a daily basis for 3 weeks in order to open a Dollar Google AdSense account

It sounds crazy right. Don't worry, I will show how to do it without stressing yourself before the end of the tutorial.

Onto the second criterium...
Pure lies, half baked and outdated copy and paste tuttoria. You people will just go copy people's write up from else where and be posing as authority without even making research to ascertain the authenticity.... You're just posting RUBBISH AND RUBBISH.

The worst thing is that you're copying from olodo tutor like you and pasting here without knowing that you're fuuling yourself with this trash.

Infact as today 95% of the articles on the top page of Google are between 300 to 700 words articles, in most cases maximum 1k words.

Please stop decieving people with you copy and paste stupiid tuttoria.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
wasiubello:

Pure lies, half baked and outdated copy and paste tuttoria. You people will just go copy people's write up from else where and be posing as authority without even making research to ascertain the authenticity.... You're just posting RUBBISH AND RUBBISH.

The worst thing is that you're copying from olodo tutor like you and pasting here without knowing that you're fuuling yourself with this trash.

Infact as today 95% of the articles on the top page of Google are between 300 to 700 words articles, in most cases maximum 1k words.

Sir, Google will never rank your website with article of 300-700 words articles for a competitive and lucrative keyword.

If you say otherwise, I will like you to show me anyone ranking in Google for 300 words article as you said...who is making money by ranking for such keywords.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
wasiubello:

More so, if you pick up a long tail keyword that 10 people are searching for online, you can easily rank for such even with 500 words article, but you won't make A DIME.

For the 300 words article on Google as stated by you, I can't wait for you show me those keywords for us to see the websites ranking for such amount of article words.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
wasiubello:

Mind you, always read before you comment. In this thread, we are not talking about ranking on Google pages, but getting a Dollar Google AdSense account through a free blog.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
1. You must have A GREAT CONTENT.
2. You must not have a broken link.
3. Your website/blog must not be keyword stuffed.
4. You must not have an unvalidated redirection.
5. Your 404 page must be validated.
6. Your website/blog must be secured and authenticated with SSL certificates.
7. You website/blog must be mobile friendly.
8. Your website/blog must not have high bounce rate.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
2. You must not have a broken link.

What does that mean?

Any link that is not working on your blog/website is a broken link. If you submit such blog/website to Google Adsense team, they won't approve your website, and they won't open the Dollar Google AdSense account for you.

Before we get to the point of submitting your website/blog, all broken links must be removed or edited to lead to an active site.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
3. Your website must not be keyword-stuffed.

Of course, you know the words (2-3 or more) that appear more than twice in your article or blog post is a keyword.

It is the keywords Google use in directing people to your our blog or website when they search for the same specific or closely related keywords.

For 500 words article, your blog must not have more than 3-4 same keyword. For 1,000 words article you can go for 3-6 same keyword.

If you write a 500 words article and list your keywords in it for more than 4 times, like 8-10 times, it is considered keyword stuffing.

Google frowns at that.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Mind you, always read before you comment. In this thread, we are not talking about ranking on Google pages, but getting a Dollar Google AdSense account through a free blog.
Oga stick to your Google AdSense and stop talking about Google ranking and content because you know little about that.

I will appreciate you continue with the AdSense tutorial. Okay.

Nairaland is filled with experts of different fields and you must be certain of anything you say here
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by minosky: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olayiwola4u pls ignore him he's a distraction.kudos to you am following what you're teaching us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
olayiwola4u:
3. Your website must not be keyword-stuffed.

Of course, you know the words (2-3 or more) that appear more than twice in your article or blog post is a keyword.

It is the keywords Google use in directing people to your our blog or website when they search for the same specific or closely related keywords.

For 500 words article, your blog must not have more than 3-4 same keyword. For 1,000 words article you can go for 3-6 same keyword.

If you write a 500 words article and list your keywords in it for more than 4 times, like 8-10 times, it is considered keyword stuffing.

Google frowns at that.
Please a quick one, kindly be reminded that Google is more smarter now.

Use keyword only as follows
1. In URL use main keyword
2. In meta use keyword variation
3 In H2 tag use main keyword ones
So total main keyword in content should be one and 1 one in URl = 2

Use keyword variation in the content like 3-4 times (not main content)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
minosky:
Olayiwola4u pls ignore him he's a distraction.kudos to you am following what you're teaching us.
This is why you black Nigerians constantly fail in your blogging business, because you prefer listen garbage and not sure he real thing

He should ignore me for saving you from not doing the wrong things
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
wasiubello:

Oga stick to your Google AdSense and stop talking about Google ranking and content because you know little about that.

Nairaland is filled with experts of different fields and you must be certain of anything you say here

That shows your level of ignorance in digital marketing.

How can you open a Dollar Google AdSense account without the knowledge of content marketing.

The loads of cash in my dollar Google AdSense accounts and domiciliary account with my payoneer —let's not mention my PayPal account — SPEAK VOLUME of my wealth of knowledge

Had it been I'm the kind of person that flaunts, you would have been more convinced than ever that you are not talking to your 2020 or 2022 internet guru. I've been cashing out silently, as a professional since 2008.

Please, can you remember where you were at that time?

And can you tell me when you started internet marketing?

More so, I will like you to mention the name of your mentor.

Not to waste time, I stated renewing several of my ONLINE MARKETING CERTIFICATES this year because of people like you.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
No time to check time.

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
You can confirm those few Certificates have renewed among numerous ones awarded to me by YOUR ALMIGHTY GOOGLE and HUBSPOT.

. Funny enough, if we start checking up things about you, we may discover you've not made enough to make your in-laws proud, and you are here on NAIRALAND discrediting those who should be your BOSS .

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
minosky:

Okay.

Please, to discredit people like this, let's the people following show their registered Dollar Google AdSense account once we are done with the tutorial.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
wasiubello:

Please a quick one, kindly be reminded that Google is more smarter now.

Use keyword only as follows
1. In URL use main keyword
2. In meta use keyword variation
3 In H2 tag use main keyword ones
So total main keyword in content should be one and 1 one in URl = 2

Use keyword variation in the content like 3-4 times (not main content)

Ooohhh my goodness. YOU ARE INDEED A DISTRACTION.

Can you imagine someone saying total main keyword in your article should be ONE...huh. What a content marketer!!!
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Pennywise2: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Okay.

Please, to discredit people like this, let's the people following show their registered Dollar Google AdSense account once we are done with the tutorial.
get on with it. It's normal to have opposition. Especially when you are offering value.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Ooohhh my goodness. YOU ARE INDEED A DISTRACTION.

Can you imagine someone saying total main keyword in your article should be ONE...huh. What a content marketer!!!
This shows that you're just an old fuul copying the SEO wannabe of the old self acclaimed SEO gurus that was used to cash out from ignorant fuuls like you.

The reality is that you don't onowvwhat is up with Google ranking algorithm in 2022 and beyond. This also attest that you're just copying people's old work and pasting here

Google has gone beyond your rubbish, tutorial
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
olayiwola4u:
You can confirm those few Certificates have renewed among numerous ones awarded to me by YOUR ALMIGHTY GOOGLE and HUBSPOT.

. Funny enough, if we start checking up things about you, we may discover you've not made enough to make your in-laws proud, and you are here on NAIRALAND discrediting those who should be your BOSS .
Who Google certificate help? I got certified buy it never fetch me money until I work harder
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by wasiubello: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
olayiwola4u:

That shows your level of ignorance in digital marketing.

How can you open a Dollar Google AdSense account without the knowledge of content marketing.

The loads of cash in my dollar Google AdSense accounts and domiciliary account with my payoneer —let's not mention my PayPal account — SPEAK VOLUME of my wealth of knowledge

Had it been I'm the kind of person that flaunts, you would have been more convinced than ever that you are not talking to your 2020 or 2022 internet guru. I've been cashing out silently, as a professional since 2008.

Please, can you remember where you were at that time?

And can you tell me when you started internet marketing?

More so, I will like you to mention the name of your mentor.

Not to waste time, I stated renewing several of my ONLINE MARKETING CERTIFICATES this year because of people like you.

Hmmmm , Yes, I wouldn't doubt what you may have in your accounts because mine is also loaded.
My payonner is well loaded, my dorm is also very well loaded with hard currency, what about my savings?
It's only PayPal I don't have enough because of reasons best known to me

Oga, start with this okay
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pennywise2:
get on with it. It's normal to have opposition. Especially when you are offering value.

God bless your understanding. People like that guy are one of the reasons all GURUS charge exorbitantly to help those striving in life.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by StartUpDude: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2022
wasiubello:

Hmmmm , Yes, I wouldn't doubt what you may have in your accounts because mine is also loaded.
My payonner is well loaded, my dorm is also very well loaded with hard currency, what about my savings?
It's only PayPal I don't have enough because of reasons best known to me

Oga, start with this okay
My dear brother, I think you would have been able to put forth your opinions, suggestions, criticism or otherwise without being condescending and condemning.

Stating your points or observations is not bad. Besides, nothing stops you from reaching out to the op and correcting or pointing out newer innovative methods if you say the info he's putting out is outdated or "rubbish" as you call it.
Then you both can share ideas and come out with something of top notch quality which eventually will be mutually beneficial to everyone.
Most probably you have some experience in this field, and likewise the op. You doing what works for you doesn't necessarily means that some other person doing what works for him/her is rubbish.

Let's put an end to this tearing down syndrome and help build one another up. Nobody is perfect.

We learn every day, and hope to do better and get better with the experiences we gather.

Thanks.

Op, please do not be discouraged, ride on.

@wasiubello I wouldn't mind if you also create a thread along the line and teach us as well a thing or two from your wealth of experience.

Cheers guys.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by yerobiukini(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2022
olayiwola4u:
If you've been trying to get a new Google AdSense account all to no avail, you've come to the right thread.

I guaranteed if you follow my guideline in this tutorial you will receive a Dollar Google AdSense account in 3 weeks.

More so, I will show you how to drive traffic to your blog. Mind you, that traffic method will cost you JUST only your TIME.

Kindly let me know below if you are interested in the tutorial before I start by 6pm today.
Hi,
Is the training still ongoing?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
StartUpDude:

My dear brother, I think you would have been able to put forth your opinions, suggestions, criticism or otherwise without being condescending and condemning.

Stating your points or observations is not bad. Besides, nothing stops you from reaching out to the op and correcting or pointing out newer innovative methods if you say the info he's putting out is outdated or "rubbish" as you call it.
Then you both can share ideas and come out with something of top notch quality which eventually will be mutually beneficial to everyone.
Most probably you have some experience in this field, and likewise the op. You doing what works for you doesn't necessarily means that some other person doing what works for him/her is rubbish.

Let's put an end to this tearing down syndrome and help build one another up. Nobody is perfect.

We learn every day, and hope to do better and get better with the experiences we gather.

Thanks.

Op, please do not be discouraged, ride on.

@wasiubello I wouldn't mind if you also create a thread along the line and teach us as well a thing or two from your wealth of experience.

Cheers guys.

Thanks for that wonderful suggestion. I can't wait to see @wasiubello thread on how to rank webpages with 300 words article with his latest ranking techniques.

It will be a great pleasure to learn from him. Hope he starts sooner than later.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
yerobiukini:

Hi,
Is the training still ongoing?

Yes...we will continue today by 4pm.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by ILuvMerije(f): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
wasiubello:

This is why you black Nigerians constantly fail in your blogging business, because you prefer listen garbage and not sure he real thing

He should ignore me for saving you from not doing the wrong things

You that is an expert, how have you reached out to help people with knowledge and skills to excel online?

5 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oga guru please why not keep quite?
You have the knowledge and never deemed it fit to teach other... Why critize someone that has volunteered to help eradicate poverty among the youths?

wasiubello:

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
ILuvMerije:

You that is an expert, how have you reached out to help people with knowledge and skills to excel online?

Thanks for helping me ask that insightful and thoughtful question.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obioramichael:
Oga guru please why not keep quite?
You have the knowledge and never deemed it fit to teach other... Why critize someone that has volunteered to help eradicate poverty among the youths?

Thanks for the timely response on this issue.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Okay.

Sure sir

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Yes...we will continue today by 4pm.

Nice one sir..
This might be one of the greatest gift I will be ending this year with... I'm a graduate that went in search of job today and the only job I could get was a Secretary Job in a law firm with a monthly salary of #30,000 naira ... Got home depressed... I hope to be lucky this time

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
The mail I received from Google AdSense team today as my earnings increased by 200% in November.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma / DOSCOs’ Takeover, CBN Interventions Averted Banks’ Collapse – Stakeholders / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.