Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog (11686 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / How I Was Paid 60k In 3 Weeks With Just #1,800 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by OfficialP: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pls continue op.

Been waiting for the traffic tutorial you promised.

BTW am closer to 15 articles, few days more.

Thanks for the efforts
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let's take note, i will be setting up A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP for the continuation of this free tutorial. You won't be accepted in the group if you were not part of this thread before now. I will be dropping the link here this evening.

I have to shut out the "ungrateful ones:" @felibrain and @macgyver1 here.

Please, let's leave out all our NAIJA CULTURE SENTIMENTALISM. Let's learn how to appreciate people willing to help others. Discouraging good people from doing good is why Nigeria is the way it is today.

We celebrate 419s, advance fraudsters, ritúalists and corrupt politicians but shun and shut out anyone doing legitimate business.

Today, to the glory of God, i have all I ever need in my life, but the journey was beyond HELL.
My experience in life is the reason i fight gurus and those who have made it in life...and still charging Nigerians struggling to make ends meet.

I don't blame, anymore, successful people who charge to teach or train others in their respective businesses.

I remember when I was a young teenager..visiting RCCG CAMP at Lagos Ibadan expressway. After the convention, I left the camp late — as I had to do serious personal prayer — even though I was not a Redeemer, then. After that time, I began to trek from the hostel I stayed to the main gate. The distance was too long for me. So, I stood by the road WAITING AND HOPING to see a car that will help me to the gate.

I counted more than 300 cars on that day. I was down and frustrated seeing all the cars with no one to stop to help this little lad who had been standing for several minutes, all alone, by the road side.

I just couldn't understand, at that time, why all the cars I saw couldn't stop. Most of the cars had nobody else in them except their owners, yet they saw nothing bad in not helping out. Then, tears dropped down my eyes...as I kept asking myself WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIANITY WE ARE PRACTICING IN THIS COUNTRY.

I didn't understand then...

As I grew up, i realized when I got my first car that no matter what...in this country...no matter the good mind or good intention you have...THINK DEEPLY BEFORE YOU HELP NIGERIANS. People got into TROUBLE helping others here than they actually do, get into trouble, when doing something bad.

We, Nigerians, are just different from the other human beings in this world...sorry if that hurts.

Let's turn a new leaf because Nigeria won't get better if we continue like this.

3 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Exclusivewriite: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
You are doing well op

Here is my own blog..

https://xclusivewritingservices@blog spot ..com
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by klassd(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
olayiwola4u:
Let's take note, i will be setting up A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP for the continuation of this free tutorial. You won't be accepted in the group if you were not part of this thread before now. I will be dropping the link here this evening.

Please, let's leave out all our NAIJA CULTURE SENTIMENTALISM. Let's learn how to appreciate people willing to help others. Discouraging good people from doing good is why Nigeria is the way it is today.

We celebrate 419s, advance fraudsters, ritúalists and corrupt politicians but shun and shut out anyone doing legitimate business.

Today, to the glory of God, i have all I ever need in my life, but the journey was beyond HELL.
My experience in life is the reason i fight gurus and those who have made it in life...and still charging Nigerians struggling to make ends meet.

I don't blame, anymore, successful people who charge to teach or train others in their respective businesses.

I remember when I was a young teenager..visiting RCCG CAMP at Lagos Ibadan expressway. After the convention, I left the camp late — as I had to do serious personal prayer — even though I was not a Redeemer, then. After that time, I began to trek from the hostel I stayed to the main gate. The distance was too long for me. So, I stood by the road WAITING AND HOPING to see a car that will help me to the gate.

I counted more than 300 cars on that day. I was down and frustrated seeing all the cars with no one to stop to help this little lad who had been standing for several minutes, all alone, by the road side.

I just couldn't understand, at that time, why all the cars I saw couldn't stop. Most of the cars had nobody else in them except their owners, yet they saw nothing bad in not helping out. Then, tears dropped down my eyes...as I kept asking myself WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIANITY WE ARE PRACTICING IN THIS COUNTRY.

As I grew up, i realized when I got my first car that no matter what...in this country...no matter the good mind or good intention you have...THINK DEEPLY BEFORE YOU HELP NIGERIANS. People got into TROUBLE helping others here than they actually do, get into trouble, when doing something bad.

We, Nigerians, are just different from the other human beings in this world...sorry if that hurts.

Let's turn a new leaf because Nigeria won't get better if we continue like this.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Ewenla202: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
OP in my own opinion you can continue your selfless service to humanity here.
This thread is not going to help Nigerians alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by donbrowser(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
felibrain:
This OP makes it look like you don't need traffic. And he seem to be avoiding the main thing which is traffic. Everything else he posted here is a general information you can come by with a simple Google search.

Then the Bimbo he recommended seem to be a poor scammer trying to gather 5k from people. It might even be the OP himself forming Bimbo.
I asked the Bimbo for a sample of her writing and she said she doesn't provide work samples to new clients. Like WTF? I should just send you my money without seeing an example of your work?

Too much redflag on this thread and your 5k may just be the catch.

I've been a silent follower of this thread. I think you concluded too soon. Although you may be right but you should have tarried a little bit.

I do copywriting on fiverr and I blatantly refuse to give samples to prospects for 2 reasons:

1. Some people don't need the content to check the quality of your work but to adjust and repost on their blog or website and you know the implication of that.

2. Some of them are fellow freelancers looking for mischievous means to update their portfolios.

Based on experience only 2% of prospects who request for samples will hire you so I don't waste my time on such people.

Olayiwola4u you don't need to take you training off here. Keep up the good work you're doing.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Due to the number of emails i've received, I've decided to continue the FREE tutorial here.

Happy Sunday...

I will be showing us just two but POWERFUL web traffic generation methods.

1. Search engine traffic method and
2. Social media traffic method

People use different means to work out these methods. But what has been working for me over the years is what i will show us.

The day i started doing SEO the right way was the day my life changed for the best. With all the Algorithm changes from the search engines, Google and Bing, since 2011, traffic to all my blogs has been consistent.

What I to do is stay up-to-date with the Algorithm changes with Google so that I can do few update. The best and only secret still boils down to GREAT CONTENT.

IT PAYS TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

Follow me as I take you on the journey of my best kept secret.

2 Likes

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
donbrowser:

I've been a silent follower of this thread. I think you concluded too soon. Although you may be right but you should have tarried a little bit.

I do copywriting on fiverr and I blatantly refuse to give samples to prospects for 2 reasons:

1. Some people don't need the content to check the quality of your work but to adjust and repost on their blog or website and you know the implication of that.

2. Some of them are fellow freelancers looking for mischievous means to update their portfolios.

Based on experience only 2% of prospects who request for samples will hire you so I don't waste my time on such people.

Olayiwola4u you don't need to take you training off here. Keep up the good work you're doing.

Thank you @donbrowser
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by felibrain: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
If you're scared to provide a sample of your work or a reference to your writing anywhere online it means that you are not confident or probably not doing anything.
I can understand if you don't provide samples on Fiverr because it's an escrow platform. If I order and you write a poor content I can CANCEL and get my refund.

But only a dunce will fall for:
1. I sent you a message asking for a writing service.
2. You said OK. Then you sent me an account number and asked me to pay.
3. I said show me work sample
4. You say no I don't provide sample, message me when you are ready to send the money.
Lol.
donbrowser:

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by felibrain: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Shut out Felibrain? Hahaha. Do a Google search on that name to have an idea whom you are talking to.
On a honest note, I wouldn't have said much here if you weren't rude on that your Bimbo WhatsApp chat (yes I know you are the Bimbo). Next time try to be nice and less desperate. I didn't chat you because I needed 15 articles of 1k words for 5k (that's ridiculous and probably a psychological catch for unsuspecting fellows or some content scrapping and spinning bot stuff), I just needed a content creator for all of the website and Blockchain apps I build for clients and for my KDP books. NOTHING ELSE.
So please continue your thread before you use me as an excuse.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
felibrain:
If you're scared to provide a sample of your work or a reference to your writing anywhere online it means that you are not confident or probably not doing anything.
I can understand if you don't provide samples on Fiverr because it's an escrow platform. If I order and you write a poor content I can CANCEL and get my refund.

But only a dunce will fall for:
1. I sent you a message asking for a writing service.
2. You said OK. Then you sent me an account number and asked me to pay.
3. I said show me work sample
4. You say no I don't provide sample, message me when you are ready to send the money.
Lol.

I don't understand why this is really A PAIN IN THE NECK for you.

Is it difficult for you to pay another Freelancer? There are thousands of them online, request for their samples and pay them.

Is it compulsory you work with Mrs. Bimbo?

I'm beginning to sense there is more to do this your stubborn attitude.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
felibrain:

Shut out Felibrain? Hahaha. Do a Google search on that name to have an idea whom you are talking to.
On a honest note, I wouldn't have said much here if you weren't rude on that your Bimbo WhatsApp chat (yes I know you are the Bimbo). Next time try to be nice and less desperate. I didn't chat you because I needed 15 articles of 1k words for 5k (that's ridiculous and probably a psychological catch for unsuspecting fellows or some content scrapping and spinning bot stuff), I just needed a content creator for all of the website and Blockchain apps I build for clients and for my KDP books. NOTHING ELSE.
So please continue your thread before you use me as an excuse.

Ridiculous catch that you need right? or why did you approach her in the first place?
People like you will make the lady stop the GOOGLE ADSENSE ARTICLE SERVICE OFFER.

When you are shut out, don't shut others.

Go to Odesk, Elance, Craiglist and Fiverr to get freelancers and stop wallowing in REGRETS because the lady turn you down.

That lady is doing a great job. If you know how much I've paid that lady over the years, you will understand why it was easy for her to accept that offer from me, after serious negotiation.

For years, I've kept it to my protégés until i decided to help others on this forum, after seeing gurus charging exorbitantly.

Don't waste your time, look for other freelancers online and stop looking for people to sympathize with you.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Join me tomorrow 6pm for the commencement of traffic generation part of this tutorial.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
We are welcome to the TRAFFIC PART of this tutorial.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Straight to the point...

If you want to make money, from Google AdSense, that will make your in-laws proud of you, you need to get consistent traffic from Google.

To get thousands of website visitors to your blog from the search engine is easy once you are conversant with SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. That involves getting links from other websites to yours, optimizing your blog post, optimizing your blog pictures etc.

Out of all the ranking factors, BACKLINKS is till by far the best of them all.

For instance, if your blog appears as the number 1 result in Google for a keyword like "make mo.ney online," you will be swimming in money every minute of your life, as long as you remain in that position.

Before 2011, to rank your blog, all you need is BACKLINKS — that is link from another website to your blog. The more BACKLINKS you have, the more your blog ranks in Google or other search engines.

If a website has 200 BACKLINKS and your blog has 190, the website will rank better than you. But things are quite different now as Google has updated their Algorithm because of Spammers who were just cooking up backlinks from anywhere to rank irrelevant web pages.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Before I start showing you how to get backlinks that will make your blog to start getting GREAT INFLOW of traffic from Google and Bing, you need to know how to get KEYWORDS you should target.

Don't forget I've showed us previously how to get HIGH PAYING KEYWORDS using Google keyword planner.

If that method takes time, just search for anything you want your website to rank for. Type the word or phrase in Google and you will see suggestion as you are typing...those suggestions will then be your keywords.

For instance, if I'm targeting "make m.oney online," you will type it in Google ...let's see the suggestion we have.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Look at the keywords we have for "make m.oney online" below

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Can you see we have a lot like

Make m.oney online with Google

Make m.oney online from home

Make m.oney online in Nigeria

Make m.oney online PayPal

Make m.oney online in Nigeria without investment...amongst others.

You can target them one after them. Let's assume we are targeting "make m.oney online with Google" although it won't be as powerful as "make m.oney online," but it will still bring in lots of traffic because that is what a lot of Nigerians are searching for online.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Once you've made up your mind on the keyword to use, you will then click it to see the first website in the search result.

Look at what we have (ignore the sponsored result).

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Take a look at that Google result, it shows the number 1 website ranking there is www.makemoney.ng with the page with the title "Top ways to make m.oney online with Google (2023)"

Once you've seen the web page ranking number 1 like that, you will check for the number of Backlinks that put it in number 1.

To do that, visit https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker

And put the link in that backlink tool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
After putting the webpage ranking number 1 for that "make mo.ney online with Google" keyword in the backlinking tool...look at what we have below...

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Imagine that website is ranking number 1 for that keyword with just 5 BACKLINKS.

That is very easy to outcompete. All you need to outcompete that website there is more than 5 BACKLINKS. With 6,7,8,9 or more, you will be number 1 in few days.

Let me show you something. If you start putting your link anywhere on the web, you won't outcompete that website even if you have 100 backlinks.

I told you the Algorithm of Google doesn't work like that again. It will check the domain rating (DR) of each website giving backlink to your blog before it will decide on what to do.

A domain rating coming from a website with DOMAIN RATING OF ZERO can not do anything for you.

Take a look at the 5 backlinks of that website...take note, the website itself has a domain rating of 29. That is also to beat, I will show you that tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Goalty01: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
You're good. God bless you

1 Like

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Can you see the links?

The first one is coming from a website with domain rating of 16, the last one is coming from www.seowave.com with domain rating (DR) of 17.

Then one DR of 1, another DR of 0.

To beat it, you must make sure your backlinks come from websites with same domain rating or more.

To finish your competition, you must make sure your backlinks are coming from high domain rating websites with the keyword you are targeting.

Look at how that website got a link from seowave.com below

That "make m.oney online" blue keyword you see in the picture below is linking to that makemoney.ng web page ranking the other time.

That is exactly what you need to do.

To get backlinks using your keyword from websites with HIGH DOMAIN RATING is a serious business.

Tomorrow by 7pm, I will show you what to do to get such backlinks from them and also from your own website.

Once you follow my steps, all your competitors are in TROUBLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by olayiwola4u(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Goalty01:
You're good. God bless you

AMEN
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Obioramichael(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
olayiwola4u:
Can you see the links?

The first one is coming from a website with domain rating of 16, the last one is coming from www.seowave.com with domain rating (DR) of 17.

Then one DR of 1, another DR of 0.

To beat it, you must make sure your backlinks come from websites with same domain rating or more.

To finish your competition, you must make sure your backlinks are coming from high domain rating websites with the keyword you are targeting.

Look at how that website got a link from seowave.com below

That "make money online" blue keyword you see in the picture below is linking to that makemoney.ng web page ranking the other time.

That is exactly what you need to do.

To get backlinks using your keyword from websites with HIGH DOMAIN RATING is a serious business.

Tomorrow by 7pm, I will show you what to do to get such backlinks from them and also from your own website.

Once you follow my steps, all your competitors are in TROUBLE.

Thanks bro
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by StartUpDude: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thanks bro. More grease to your elbow
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by klassd(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nice, patiently waiting for continuation.
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Ewenla202: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
@OP thanks for listening to the voice of the people to go ahead with your teaching here.
As the seen in the example above, "dofollow and no follow links" what are their significance?
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Antihypocrite: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Can I use a custom domain on blogger? I don't like. . Com
Re: TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog by Macgyver1: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Antihypocrite:
Can I use a custom domain on blogger? I don't like. . Com

Yes, you can. It's in the settings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer / DOSCOs’ Takeover, CBN Interventions Averted Banks’ Collapse – Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.