Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story (313 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by crood: 2:58am On Dec 12, 2022
It's all about the story of my life.
my parents died very early i never get the chance to know them.
I was left Under the care of my aunt but she died early, after her death i was left in these cold world with one single thougth, you're alone from this moment, look for your own food look for your own shelter or perish.
except for my aunt who care before her death 2015.
I never know or had any clue to of how my parent look like before they died.
I regret coming to this world.
i never had a home to call my own.
nobody to defend me.
how I made it till this moment is the magical question no one could answer.
During Christmas like this as a kid is a painful � moment for me, other kids to them it's a joyful moment because their parents buy them gifts surprise them etc but mine I don't know what it feels like and it pains me a lot, it's my dream to receive a present, text, cloths food and everything a normal family would do for their kid during Christmas.

But I believe this year will be different because few kind hearted nairaland members May want to change it this year for me.

I wish they put smile on my face also I wish I will be able to put smile on someone's face too.
Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by Icarus99(f): 3:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Hang in there buddy strive hard and never give up
All you never had make sure you become a better person so your kids can have these things you never had
This way your parents will be proud of you

Stay fresh brr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by crood: 3:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Icarus99:
Hang in there buddy strive hard and never give up
All you never had make sure you become a better person so your kids can have these things you never had
This way your parents will be proud of you

Stay fresh brr
thank you pal
Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by Bluntguy: 4:33am On Dec 12, 2022
crood:
It's all about the story of my life.
my parents died very early i never get the chance to know them.
I was left Under the care of my aunt but she died early, after her death i was left in these cold world with one single thougth, you're alone from this moment, look for your own food look for your own shelter or perish.
except for my aunt who care before her death 2015.
I never know or had any clue to of how my parent look like before they died.
I regret coming to this world.
i never had a home to call my own.
nobody to defend me.
how I made it till this moment is the magical question no one could answer.
During Christmas like this as a kid is a painful � moment for me, other kids to them it's a joyful moment because their parents buy them gifts surprise them etc but mine I don't know what it feels like and it pains me a lot, it's my dream to receive a present, text, cloths food and everything a normal family would do for their kid during Christmas.

But I believe this year will be different because few kind hearted nairaland members like:

@MariahAngel

@OreoPaschal

@JONSYN7154

promised to change it this year for me.

I wish they put smile on my face also I wish I will be able to put smile on someone's face too.
My life is like a movie but with sad ending.
But your English is way too good for someone who has gone through all those things you narrated. That tells me you have attained a certain level of education, so aside from Mariahangel and others who might want to help out, guy hustle. That is the only way you can be sure of a guaranteed future for your and your future offsprings. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by crood: 4:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

But your English is way too good for someone who has gone through all those things you narrated. That tells me you have attained a certain level of education, so aside from Mariahangel and others who might want to help out, guy hustle. That is the only way you can be sure of a guaranteed future for your and your future offsprings. Good luck.
intelligence is given by God stopped at WAEC couldn't further see I really love to go back to school but no sponsors most of my school mates now are graduates but I thank Am alive and can read and write.

Looking forward to buy sewing machines to start hustling and train myself back to school.
Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by Bluntguy: 4:57am On Dec 12, 2022
crood:
intelligence is given by God
Thank God you know. Use it and better your life. Good luck to you again.

1 Like

Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by Lucrativress(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2022
With everything they told you yesterday, are you presently playing a format for sympathy sake so people give you things?
Life doesn't work that way.
Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by mariahAngel(f): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2022
crood:
thank you pal

I'm beginning to suspect your motive.

Have I discussed anything with you privately?
Have I promised you anything?
Re: A Kid Without No Shoes A Nairalander`s Christmas Story by crood: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

I'm beginning to suspect your motive.

Have I discussed anything with you privately?
Have I promised you anything?
am deeply sorry I thought u meant to surprise me.
It's a mistake

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales!!! / Achraf Hikimi: On The Need To Be Family Oriented / Married And Clubbing: Married But Not Marred: Night Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.