Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? (576 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / I Want To Invest And Trade With 15k On Crypto How Do I Go About It? / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by IamDavid(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Reviewing the year, I have made over 7 million (over 8M actually, but I've spent a bit too, so 7M+ is saved), via crypto. However, at this point, I'll like to diversify into a real life business and keep just 2M for the crypto trading (as anything can happen, crypto is volatile).

I thought I was prepared until the money came. Your suggestions will be appreciated. I am single and can relocate to any city if need be.
Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2022
This one na scammer.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by IamDavid(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
This one na scammer.
Lol. You don't have sense.
Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by TopFxManager: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
IamDavid:
Reviewing the year, I have made over 7 million (over 8M actually, but I've spent a bit too, so 7M+ is saved), via crypto. However, at this point, I'll like to diversify into a real life business and keep just 2M for the crypto trading (as anything can happen, crypto is volatile).

I thought I was prepared until the money came. Your suggestions will be appreciated. I am single and can relocate to any city if need be.
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. You will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by FunnyDude(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
IamDavid:

No one will DM u.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by IamDavid(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2022
FunnyDude:

No one will DM u.

Lol. Not expecting any. It's really funny to see that's what y'all think my intentions are but it's fine. It's a free world.[code][/code]
Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2022
IamDavid:

Lol. Not expecting any. It's really funny to see that's what y'all think my intentions are but it's fine. It's a free world.[code][/code]

See your head like not expecting any .. why post it then .. blind scammer.. help your family members first .. then after face your village people we are not interested .. Ewu
Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by IamDavid(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ekeneegwu:

See your head like not expecting any .. why post it then .. blind scammer.. help your family members first .. then after face your village people we are not interested .. Ewu
You're sick in the head. Wtf is wrong with you? I'm not even interested in sharing any strategy (it's not even effective anymore), the more reason I'm trying to diversify. Only came here to read business advice and all I got are insults! You don't have any reason to be bitter if you reason am well
Re: I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
IamDavid:

You're sick in the head. Wtf is wrong with you? I'm not even interested in sharing any strategy (it's not even effective anymore), the more reason I'm trying to diversify. Only came here to read business advice and all I got are insults! You don't have any reason to be bitter if you reason am well

I can see tis got to you .. well if you know what mongers who parade themselves as nerds to help only to end up scamming folks .. well am sorry if I offended you .. accept my peace offering ..

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scammer Please Be Careful In Dealing With People Online / BREAKING!!! FG Bans Sycamore Loan App, Others From Operating In Nigeria / Catfish For Sale In Small/large Quantities And Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.