Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,335 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu (39127 Views)

EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by SmartPolician: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Exmilitant:
I stand for PRP.
People's Redemption Party.
Kola Abiola is the presidential candidate.
Vote PRP, for your freedom and redemption today!

Wasted vote
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Kulas: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Even the useless old corrupt druggie and his urchins are aware of this from onset
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by ukaface(f): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
I don’t know what Atiku is doing in the race sef
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Meliziz: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Whether he worries you or not is no longer my problem. I just realized Nigeria is deeply a cursed place with handful cursed individuals!. Even ants chooses the best and most healthy of them to lead them talk more of humans! My hands no dey again. Everyone supporting Tinubu is stark mad.
ShowYourCertificate:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/12/2023-only-peter-obi-worries-us-atiku-cannot-win-apcs-osita-okechukwu/
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by deeva2: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Question: What is your evidence of performance?

Tinubu: See Lagos.
Obi: See Bangladesh.

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Cantonese: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

An APC spokesman just said Atiku is inconsequential in this election, that Obi is the threat here. U left it and started attacking the commenter. How old are you?

He said “our worry is Obi”. That’s what he said on Arise at this morning.

They said Obi was did not have structures. They mocked his votes count in Osun state. Today, the man without structures has become their source of worry.

Anyway, we are OBIdient.

4 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Image123(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
This hope that Tinubu is sharing ehn, there is God ohh.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Eriokanmi: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I have said this countless times here that the 12million votes Atiku got in 2019 was because of Obi, now that Obi is in the race, Atiku's chances has died!!! Atiku chances of becoming president was in 2019 but he missed.

Now 12m voters will vote for peter Obi come 2023, plus the new voters. APC and PDP stand no chance in this election. Obi is the man to beat, he is a force to reckon with. Underate him at your own peril
Guy, I've said this also, even yesterday, that the reason atiku got so much votes was because of obi. How many states did he win in the north in 2019? Nobody wears Buhari's shoes of popularity and acceptability in the north as a northerner today.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Kulas: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Let's Tinubu urchins but factual and truthful for let them tell us on which criteria can you even compare Tinubu to Obi. Obi beat Tinubu in every criteria you want to use and access the best presidential candidate.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Tunagee(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
onuman:

Of course, Atiku Abubakar, a Northern Fulani Muslim, cannot succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim, President Buhari.
But Tinubu's APC Muslim-Muslim ticket, and Tinubu being an aged and sickly presidential candidate seals APC's failure in the election.
Besides, there's hardly any difference between APC and PDP. Both took Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised people on earth.

Sad!
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by irunoko(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I have said this countless times here that the 12million votes Atiku got in 2019 was because of Obi, now that Obi is in the race, Atiku's chances has died!!! Atiku chances of becoming president was in 2019 but he missed.

Now 12m voters will vote for peter Obi come 2023, plus the new voters. APC and PDP stand no chance in this election. Obi is the man to beat, he is a force to reckon with. Underate him at your own peril
no wonder they cannot get Peter's name out of their mouths cheesy

Peter is giving them sleepless nights and living rent free in their heads grin

Besides that who even wants a female agbero as a 1st lady without dignity,class or Aura.always quick to throw insults and fists.bleachy bleachy.no you too look at Margret obi.no scandal,no filth,no drama.just beautiful,classy , educated, refined and simple

3 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Shikini: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Good
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by frugal(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
post=119102212:
Atiku Spokesman once said Obi is their biggest threat not APC, now APC is saying Obi is the threat not PDP grin grin

Any wonder why both parties and their irredeemable supporters seem to be on Obi's case?

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Tony4000: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
U won waste vote, vote wisely… VOTE OBIDATTI
Exmilitant:
I stand for PRP.
People's Redemption Party.
Kola Abiola is the presidential candidate.
Vote PRP, for your freedom and redemption today!

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Shikini: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Keep worrying sir
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by potent5(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol clown, no need to drag issue with obi fans but know this and have peace Atiku is your next President I can swear with my life
If you like swear with your life and everything you have. That's your business. cheesy
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by dochenaj: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
JAMO84:
I think it will be very foolish to dismiss Atiku Abubakar just like that. What if the election goes to run off and it's head to head between him and Asiwaju? Obi would have been out of the race, Igbo and South South will vote for Hausa as they have been doing since 1959, Atiku will easily win. My payer is that, the election should be decided at the first ballot, and if there will be a run off, it should be Asiwaju vs Obi, the match will be like Eyimba vs Realmadrid. grin grin grin grin
Obi surely has 11 states in the bag with respect to 15% votes. He needs to at least win but enough votes in the NC and SW and he would have met the 15% of votes cast in 21 states requirement.

Tinubu sure has 6 states in the SW. I doubt if he will get 15% in any state in the SE/SW. So he needs to win the NE and NC and some NW states to make the 21 states.

Atiku would definitely get enough votes from the NE, NW, and NC to make 19 states and maybe 2 states in the SS with at least 15% votes.

It is very unlikely that the election will need a rerun. Whoever wins the majority votes would have most likely got 15% votes in 21 states.

As it stands Atiku is the most likely person to meet that target followed by Obi.

My projection is Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso.

But a lot of things can happen between now and then.

This would be the toughest election to predict in a long while.

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Eriokanmi: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Abi werey dey do this one ni? Which obi is he talking about
Anyone saying the bitter truth is you guys' worst enemy. See as you're even attacking your party chieftain for saying the plain truthgrin.

If I were you guys I'd work on my party's weak areas. He has made a valid point. Deal with it
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by RexTramadol1: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dey there make payint dey wear you
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by felzokugo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
WonderManly:
Look at them... They Don dey confused.

Wait oo...i dey see double?? Mk i wear my eyeglass fess....
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by felzokugo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Peterobi90:
This coming election is not rocket science really..

Block votes on religious ground - Obi wins
Block votes on regional basis - Obi wins
Block votes on literate/non-literate grounds - Obi wins
Block votes on political balance - Obi wins
Block votes on populace acceptability - Obi wins
Block votes on Age groups - Obi wins

What other marker can we use that has any other candidate winning block votes?

This man sabi matimatiks!! I vote Obi!
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Peterobi90: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
olahero:
I hope and pray you guys won't turned arsonists after general election because Obi may not be third runner in 2023.

What other marker really..... the emphasis is on voters card collection now.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Tunagee(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tony4000:
U won waste vote, vote wisely… VOTE OBIDATTI

Kola koo? Waste of time and resources.
Na Abiola we know, nobody sabi Kola
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by GoodLife4live: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kulas:
Let's Tinubu urchins but factual and truthful for let them tell us on which criteria can you even compare Tinubu to Obi. Obi beat Tinubu in every criteria you want to use and access the best presidential candidate.
Tinubu beat your Dullard thiefobi in

Education
Connection
Wealth of GOVERNING experiences
Leadership skills
Innovative
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Peterobi90: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
5starMan:

You are correct...
But please it is bloc votes not block votes

Thanks, #cheers

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by manmade(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
They are now waking up to reality,obi is our next president
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by GoodLife4live: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kulas:

Maybe in Yànmiri land, but in Nigeria as a whole, Obi won't come third.

It just baffles me why the zombidients supports a man that couldn't build his home, his party, his state and his region, yet wants that to build a whole country like Nigeria!

If Obi built his home, his son Ozeloka would not be stepping on Nigerian flag while adorning that of Biafra.

If Obi built his party, he won't be prostituting across parties like a public dog and by now the regional APGA party would have been a national party.

If Obi was able to build his State, a barren brewery will not be his only achievement for 8years, his successors will not be lambasting him for doing nothing in the State.

If Obi built his region, IPOB and other terrorist group terrorising the region would have respected his ambition and stop the unnecessary shedding of blood.
If the likes of Government Ekpemupolo (Tompolo), Asari Dokubo etc could control the once dreaded Naija Delta Millitant Groups, why can't the docile and ineffectual Obi follow suit?

Nigerians should beware of the political Fraudster called Obi, he only wants to leverage on religious and tribal anarchy which seems growing amongst the populace.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by onomeabuja: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

An APC spokesman just said Atiku is inconsequential in this election, that Obi is the threat here. U left it and started attacking the commenter. How old are you?
Apc spoke man said Did Pdp spokeman said such
U guys should keep consoling urself with all these retards story oooo
When Atiku win make una no say PDP rig am oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by onuman: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubu "has come a long way and knows the country very well to win the 2023 presidential election, among other candidates." ----- APC's
Okechukwu.

Peter Obi has also come a long way and knows the country very well to win the 2023 presidential election, among other candidates; if these are Okechukwu's only yardstick to choose the best of all the presidential candidates.
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Frankie6835: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obi we know �

2 Likes

Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by codedguy1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
post=119102212:
Atiku Spokesman once said Obi is their biggest threat not APC, now APC is saying Obi is the threat not PDP grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu by Biggeststar01: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol clown, no need to drag issue with obi fans but know this and have peace Atiku is your next President I can swear with my life

Swear with your preeq, nothing concern us grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.