Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? (2199 Views)

How To Activate HTC Desire HD 3g Network. Plzz / Help Needed In Rooting HTC Desire HD On GB 2.3.5 / How Do I Manually Configure Mtn Gprs Settings On A Htc Desire Hd Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Aug 30, 2011
I want to get a new phone but I don't know which to get. Desire HD is an android phone whilst the Torch is just a smartphone. . I really info. if you have either one of them please.
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 2:46am On Aug 30, 2011
There are others I have seen HTC Wildfire S and Blackberry BOLD 9780.
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2011
As always, depending on what you want your phone to do for you, or what you want to do with your phone !!!
As an all round package, my perception is that the HTC is a better phone !!!
Whenever you decide, I have all your choices for sale. All UK used, and in Excellent condition. All unlocked, fully tested and functional in all aspects.
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
Ok, but I think I will buy it from one of the phone shops. Thanks though. smiley
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by amblors(m): 1:19am On Aug 31, 2011
I think the torch is a horrible phone, the price has been reduced in the UK
people that got it regretted it

on the other hand, android has its issues.
but HTC make pretty good fones.

the bb 9780 is a better phone that the bb torch.

if you play lots of games, and love phone apps, go with HTC.
If you're obsssesed with your email and bb chat, etc.

then go for the 9780
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 2:59am On Aug 31, 2011
^^Thank you smiley
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by mavinc4u(f): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2011
like lexus said,they are all good with different features it depends on choice and your preference.give me a call if you decide to settle for white torch,it has both querty keyboard and touch screen.i will suggest you google the phone model considering your needs and you will get a perfect shape of what you want.call 07032349446 to get your white torch6 to get your white torch
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On Dec 23, 2011
I ended up getting the bb 9900 smh
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by vaengaiven: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
Blackberry Torch is best Phone,
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by amblors(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
kandiikane:

I ended up getting the bb 9900 smh

that fone has pretty horrible battery life i hia, thats coz they reduced the battery capacity compared to older RIM fones despite doubling its processing capacity, times like this i wonder if wisdom was thrown out the window, i may still get it though.

tried booting someone's 9780, took 5 good mins, smh
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by zsch: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
The HTC DHD is an awesome device, but it has an equally crappy battery (1230mAh on a 4.3' screen). Still, think u woulda had more fun wit it. Anyway, u went with ur preferred device and i respect ur choice. Cheers
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
amblors:

that fone has pretty horrible battery life i hia, thats coz they reduced the battery capacity compared to older RIM fones despite doubling its processing capacity, times like this i wonder if wisdom was thrown out the window, i may still get it though.

tried booting someone's 9780, took 5 good mins, smh
Yes, it does have a horrible battery life plus sometimes when u are using it it will start loading continuously with every movement. Its pretty annoying because the only way i can get it to load again is by taking the battery out.
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by lynxnoon(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
Another reason why Android beats RIM anyday
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
Erm, hmm!

With all its troubles, I will still pick it over any other phone grin
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by lynxnoon(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
kandiikane:

Erm, hmm!

With all its troubles, I will still pick it over any other phone grin
you r already stuck with it grin grin
lol
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by kandiikane(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
^Not anymore. . It was stolen
Re: Htc Desire Hd Or Blackberry Torch? by civilserva: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2012
I have both android and blackberry, i use blackberry 95% of the time. Reason : Blackberry has good data compression technology. You pay less for internet, infact with blackberry my monthly internet subscription of 5000 naira reduced to 2500. To browse with android phone is very expensive. So the choice is yours.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Bolt 2 / Gionee To Launch Slimmest Smartphone Ever: GN9005 / AIRTEL When Will You Be To Give Nigerians This Kind Of Plan,( Pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.