Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks (140076 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room / English Man Arrested For Masturbating In Public In The Centre Of Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by ibtommy(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
There are pussies everywhere but you chose to beat yourself, what a shame. Some men are so shameless

Release yasef for him na make him sample u
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by ShaqFu: 5:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
He's being punished for his hat-trick. There's always a price to pay for fame.

But seriously why did he even record himself, this is very silly of him. Next time he'll learn.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by chincuss(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
A further proof that men masturbate not cos they lack kpekus but because they don't have strength for wahala from the bleeding gender.
ShaqFu:
He's being punished for his hat-trick. There's always a price to pay for fame.

But seriously why did he even record himself, this is very silly of him. Next time he'll learn.

U are on point my dear.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by firstworld: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2022
You keep masturbating around on Nairaland. o you have any job at all?
Righteousness2:
Not everyone who looks normal is normal..
There are Principalities and Powers in High places that are Fully resident in many people today.

So many are Helpless to these Forces.

It is not what Doctor can cure. Only an Encounter with JESUS Christ will Break and SHATTER the Yoke.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by essentialone(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2022
TristanX:

Have u seen a video of CR7 masturbating before?

Not yet but soon. In fact, with the way he is presently depressed and always locked inside his apartment, dude might be doing it like doctors prescription: 3 times in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by DIAMANTE1759: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2022
peacheslogo233:
Hi, I don't know why I'm getting mails from you oh.
Can't access my nairaland mail now so you can respond to me here.
cc: kax5, Faithhealsall, kamalese, Askay, SQUEEZER95, DIAMANTE1759, Nigeriaaa1960, EroEro, Biafranodogwu55 and Abefemzy
I can't remember sending you any mail though
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by virginchaser(m): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2022
It takes away good things of life. It makes you power less spiritually.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Vinnie2000(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Jokerman:

Pessi will never win the cup. Sorry.

He will..

Get ready to Cry hard.. cry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

No diseases
No stress
No nagging
24 hours availability
No wasting money
Multiple choice of women to fulfil your fantasy
You can never be falsely accused of RAPE

The list goes on and on cheesy
This guy is a chronic masturbator!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by gabrielonis: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2022
emekachief:
Nothing sweet like mastbation. I love it so much. I have a beautiful wife but I still masturbate even in her presence
Blood of Zachariah! Do you have children?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by chidan1214: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2 abeg talk true and shame the devil,
You yourself dey MASTUBATE too.
Talk true nah

Or tell us say since dem born you you Neva masturbate

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by ThierryJay: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2022
What's the big deal if he masturbates? Something that I'm sure all the other players must have done in their rooms including CR too. Billions of people masturbate everyday.

Tyson Fury openly bragged about masturbating multiple times before a crucial bout to help him relax and be in the right frame of mind.

It's all these Pendulums looking for a scapegoat when their oga is the main culprit. Leave the young 21 year old guy alone, it's not a crime to score a hattrick, get picked for 2 games and masturbate afterwards.

Maybe it was Pendu that even leaked the video.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by VirileNelly2420: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2022
Faber:
That was why the Morroccans beat them blue-black. Those Morroccans are hungry to write their names in history books. They no get time for pleasure right now.
Na lie... Dey party hard after their wins...
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Faber(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Na lie... Dey party hard after their wins...
Muslims go party hard for you. Party without hard without alchohol and women, that one na party
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by bibiking7(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2022

If he carry olosho now, they might accuse him of rape. My guy manage hin handsome, no be everytime be 3some. grin bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by CheapHomes1: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Yinkusgold:

this is just because the video is leaked.

same thing we are saying. if he didnt video, how would it have been leaked?
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Blunttruth: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
A further proof that men masturbate not cos they lack kpekus but because they don't have strength for wahala from the bleeding gender.

No it's just a bad habit
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by zed7: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2022
etrouble:

I am not sure that you are mentally stable.
I'm as stable or unstable as your parents, depending on which way you think they swing.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Allisgud: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Even with this kind calibre of person who girls will be everywhere around him undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Davidonkonsults: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Hand na my own. Preek na my own. I use the hand rub the preek. Wetin come be the problem?
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
sprints1:
I don see the video baba too come cum there but why record yaself he is 21 years old he never mature so I understand. Dude got a small Dickson.

I didn't see the video on twitter I was beginning to doubt its was fake news, he just destroyed his career, well most English teams are going to avoid him as they would see him as a bad omen
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Biafranodogwu55: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
peacheslogo233:
Hi, I don't know why I'm getting mails from you oh.
Can't access my nairaland mail now so you can respond to me here.
cc: kax5, Faithhealsall, kamalese, Askay, SQUEEZER95, DIAMANTE1759, Nigeriaaa1960, EroEro, Biafranodogwu55 and Abefemzy
I never sent you a mail
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by jclassiq(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Not everyone who looks normal is normal..
There are Principalities and Powers in High places that are Fully resident in many people today.

So many are Helpless to these Forces.

It is not what Doctor can cure. Only an Encounter with JESUS Christ will Break and SHATTER the Yoke.
Ogbeni go and sit down!
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Stalent(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2022
He didn't kill Anyone. Na jst soapy em do. Make all of una calm down Biko.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Starz825(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Teymanhenry:
Masturbating isn't the problem. Why did he had to make a video? I think this could cause him his career
Cost him his career..how ?

He get HIV
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Truthshscrazy: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Hehehehhehehe Lols
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by omotola90(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2022
sirwhyteB:
I think they said masturbation is a destiny killer.
Abi na only African destiny d tin dey kill?
Ọkwa onye kwe Chị ya ekwe!
Nawaa for African mentality!
continue sir....the lord is your strength
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Realrealfact: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by pacespot(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

You can even masturbate in front of a naked woman, pre-intimacy is a form of masturbatiom without ejaculation.

Sex can be tiring and boring sometimes that you just want to dive into something different.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by MrBroke(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2022
He didn't hurt nobody, let the nigga be, it ain't no sin if you didn't hurt the next person. A lot of you judging this nigga hurt people everyday in one way or the other. Go fix your life
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Musaspp(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Root Cause Analysis: An athlete that goes through regular exercise and on the field of play will be very fit and healthy with natural high libido. Yet, technical discipline of the team forbids female guest(s) throughout the duration of the tournament. It is natural to find a way of releasing off such discomfort. He is only human. Let him be.!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.