Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland (3389 Views)

What App Can I Build - With One Million Naira - To Make Money? / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / Photos Of Nairabet Multi-million Naira New Duplex Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by online4business: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2022
fastseo:

Yes it's not acceptable. It might rank first but with time it goes down entirely.

Its best you do what is within the acceptable norms

Baba I greet you oo.

Just curious about you building one site after the other be like you dey follow income school methodology ooo.

For people saying ai this ai that know ai cannot be like humans or write like human even Jarvis is as good as the command you give them.

I hail my oga
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2022
online4business:

Baba I greet you oo.

Just curious about you building one site after the other be like you dey follow income school methodology ooo.

For people saying ai this ai that know ai cannot be like humans or write like human even Jarvis is as good as the command you give them.

I hail my oga

Good morning sir,
Yes i follow their teachings and other similar guys both on twitter.

Ai is just something u program to do things and can never be human. They have their limitations just as we human have ours. Even if one chose to make use of AI its important you still manually verify the claims and also put such ideas in your own words to make it unique.
To build a site that will last decades and still giving revenue it is best you slowly write it your self than using AI which might be detected by Google kicked out any moment
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by online4business: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
fastseo:

Good morning sir,

Ai is just something u program to do things and can never be human. They have their limitations just as we human have ours. Even if one chose to make use of AI its important you still manually verify the claims and also put such ideas in your own words to make it unique.
To build a site that will last decades and still giving revenue it is best you slowly write it your self than using AI which might be detected by Google kicked out any moment

Thanks baba income school really open my eyes ooo just started 3 months ago but the blog has lie fallow weed don full everywhere.

Abeg you fit share who I fit follow for Twitter who know this stuff.

Income school say My best kgr is a pile of sh**t e pain me well well ooo.

But e save me money for semru*sh and other tools as man no to get money.

Also do you think their method will work on YMYL niche as I'm in one like this.

Help a nigga

Thanks happy new year in advance
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Jesuferanmi1: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
fastseo:

Good morning sir,

Please sir, where can some one learn SEO step by step from the scratch sir?
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by smoothvee(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2023
when you say check it against AI what do you mean? like checking to see if it was written by artificial intelligence?
fastseo:

Listen to me... Write your article your self. Or you get advance writers with experience with cars and this one can be gotten from upwork with positive reviews.

Please write your self even if you get writers on upwork please review your work and check it against AI. Please write it your self for peace of mind
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2023
smoothvee:
when you say check it against AI what do you mean? like checking to see if it was written by artificial intelligence?

Yes. That's what i mean

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Pennywise2: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2023
smoothvee:
when you finish the work, there is a site you check it with. But the easiest one is ai content detector. You can Google it. Copy your write-up and paste inside. 300 words at a time. It will give you the results

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by emmanex2000: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,
Happy new year � ✨️ �
Festive greetings

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on, including ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Shakitibob0: 1:45am On Jan 02, 2023
fastseo:

Yes. That's what i mean

Bro....

Please I have these questions

1. how do you keep your already published contents from being stolen or copied?

As a new entrant, do I need to bother about that?

2. Do you use a premium theme or a custom script?

3. I wanna start with a free theme.... If I decide to change to a premium theme later, will my contents still be well arranged?
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 3:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Shakitibob0:

Bro....

Please I have these questions

1. how do you keep your already published contents from being stolen or copied?

As a new entrant, do I need to bother about that?

2. Do you use a premium theme or a custom script?

3. I wanna start with a free theme.... If I decide to change to a premium theme later, will my contents still be well arranged?
You can use any free theme that is fast not beautiful but fast.
Content being stolen i don't center on that or i have never thought of any measure to prevent that. But u can browse on Google to help
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by smoothvee(m): 3:26am On Jan 03, 2023
You the man!

Pennywise2:
when you finish the work, there is a site you check it with. But the easiest one is ai content detector. You can Google it. Copy your write-up and paste inside. 300 words at a time. It will give you the results
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by smoothvee(m): 3:28am On Jan 03, 2023
I’m about to start a finance blog.. wana get atleast 20 posts down before I winch.. I’m at the 5th post. Do you know if finance blogs are allowed Adsense ? Cos I feel like it can get tricky. Haven’t been back to blogging since my last health blog in 2016. I really wana make something of it this time.. put in the work.

fastseo:

Yes. That's what i mean
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 3:39am On Jan 03, 2023
smoothvee:
I’m about to start a finance blog.. wana get atleast 20 posts down before I winch.. I’m at the 5th post. Do you know if finance blogs are allowed Adsense ? Cos I feel like it can get tricky. Haven’t been back to blogging since my last health blog in 2016. I really wana make something of it this time.. put in the work.

great... it's allowed

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by smoothvee(m): 3:40am On Jan 03, 2023
I frigging love how you are moving bro.. and how open you are about it, this is what Nairaland used to be in the old days. I need this energy this year!
fastseo:

Yes i have been using ChatGPT and i must say its an amazing tool. I use it as a guide thus i have produced about 9 unique and well researched content in just a week plus. That is why i said before May next year i wil bounce back.

With that tool i don't need to depend on writers anymore from nairaland or any other platform because the tool give you the main point you are looking for.

Now the 150k i do budget for writers i will put it into YouTube where i will produce high quality YouTube videos with good voice over artist doing the job with their face showing as they talk. I have contacted few British on upwork and we are starting this month. Everything is in place to produce 3 videos every month.

Its a strategy to diversify from blogging
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 3:47am On Jan 03, 2023
smoothvee:
I frigging love how you are moving bro.. and how open you are about it, this is what Nairaland used to be in the old days. I need this energy this year!
Thanks bro.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Porpulace: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pennywise2:

I use https://writer.com/ai-content-detector/

I have my main site and another site I am testing with just AI (ChatGPT) content. I barely edited anything

1) A post from my main site:

https://porpulace.com.ng/health-talk-topics-for-medical-outreach/

It passed the test (100%)

2) A post from my test site.

It failed woefully, even though the English seems better than that of my main site.

You can use this to check your work and that of your writers.

For now, I write all my content myself.

Sorry for your loss, Op

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by smoothvee(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2023
I’m thinking , what if we use like grammerly to twist up the AI generated content. Whether grammerly will still make it sound AI generated. What do you guys think?

Porpulace:

I have my main site and another site I am testing with just AI (ChatGPT) content. I barely edited anything

It failed woefully, even though the English seems better than that of my main site.

Sorry for your loss, Op
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Porpulace: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2023
smoothvee:
I’m thinking , what if we use like grammerly to twist up the AI generated content. Whether grammerly will still make it sound AI generated. What do you guys think?

I don't have a Grammarly subscription at the moment.
I will look into that.
Thank you very much.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Porpulace:

Sorry for your loss, Op

The best way is to write your content your self.
Giving anyone to write for you is not best first:
1) they won't be patient enough to get In-depth analysis on a particular keyword.
2) there is what we called search intent. It takes experience to actually decode what the searchers actually wants and most times Google try to find out this through dwell time.. The longer the visitors stays on ur post the better you have answered their questions and the higher u rank.
Example there is an article that has to do with : why is there restriction on use of soap water to wash on the street in y state of US?
the writer i gave the job said its because of drought, the government want to conserve water.
But when i researched this topic through pdf files of government i found out that its actually because of chemicals in this soap water. that they wouldn't want the soap get into the stream to pollute aquatic animals.

The article ranked high but decline over time. You could see where the article climb to a monthly visit of 554 but went Down slowly because its just garbage. I have rewriten the article now but there are many like this.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Another topic i gave out on Airpods.
The writer claims that Airpods are waterproof embarassed there is no such thing.

Airpods are not waterproof but water resistant. This two terms are not same.

This means that if they remain submerged in water for long lets say 5 minutes they could get damaged but if they are water proof then they wont spoil because water cannot get into them.

Posting false claims kills blog Google wants helpful content not false claims .
And there is no way for you to spot this unless you take hours analysing the write up which is almost equal to the amount of time to produce same content.

Then what is the need to hire hand
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by smoothvee(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
fastseo:
Another topic i gave out on Airpods.
The writer claims that Airpods are waterproof embarassed there is no such thing.

Airpods are not waterproof but water resistant. This two terms are not same.

This means that if they remain submerged in water for long lets say 5 minutes they could get damaged but if they are water proof then they wont spoil because water cannot get into them.

Posting false claims kills blog Google wants helpful content not false claims .
And there is no way for you to spot this unless you take hours analysing the write up which is almost equal to the amount of time to produce same content.

Then what is the need to hire hand

I tried sometime and I want you to try or look into it and tell me what you feel.

I generated a content with chat gpt.. I copied like 250 words into that Ai detector site the other guy mentioned above and it was showing 52% human… so I deleted just a few words that I noticed Charcot always uses.. like “in conclusion, finally” and just replaced them with words from my head, I just did like 3 corrections without touching most of the text and it moved to 99% human.

Since humans are not the one crawling the web but google bots.. I think they use keywords to detect what they feel like is AI. What do you think?
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 3:14am On Jan 07, 2023
smoothvee:

I tried sometime and I want you to try or look into it and tell me what you feel.

I generated a content with chat gpt.. I copied like 250 words into that Ai detector site the other guy mentioned above and it was showing 52% human… so I deleted just a few words that I noticed Charcot always uses.. like “in conclusion, finally” and just replaced them with words from my head, I just did like 3 corrections without touching most of the text and it moved to 99% human.

Since humans are not the one crawling the web but google bots.. I think they use keywords to detect what they feel like is AI. What do you think?

write articles from your head, using your own sentences .. Google uses a sure advance method to detect and rate content if its human or not and not this cheap tools online one gets for free.
Google has said it doesn't like ChatGPT and trust me they will counter it by accessing how it is programme to work or it database.

Just use chatgpt as a guide.. And headup

2 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by smoothvee(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2023
fastseo:

write articles from your head, using your own sentences .. Google uses a sure advance method to detect and rate content if its human or not and not this cheap tools online one gets for free.
Google has said it doesn't like ChatGPT and trust me they will counter it by accessing how it is programme to work or it database.

Great point

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Pennywise2: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
fastseo:

write articles from your head, using your own sentences .. Google uses a sure advance methods to detect and rate content if its human or not and not this cheap tools online one gets for free.

I'm writing my article myself. Have you started any new site and is still moving
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by expert234: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2023
fastseo:
I have tried almost all.... From male to female... Its best you just write your self even if its 3 times per week.

How can you copy content word for word then spin it and forward? And they clearly do this thing that plagiarism checker will mark it good.

I am a writer with years of experience and ive never copied contents before. I have clients in nugerua, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and the Netherlands.

None of them had ever complained about my contents' quality before or brought up the issue of plagiarism.

We can work together if you so desire.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
fastseo:
I have tried almost all.... From male to female... Its best you just write your self even if its 3 times per week.

How can you copy content word for word then spin it and forward? And they clearly do this thing that plagiarism checker will mark it good.
Lesson learnt.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Emeka71:
Lesson learnt.
cry cry see i lost over 2 to 2.5 million.

All content didn't rank. embarassed embarassed

While reviewing and rewriting the content there was a lot of errors.

Like on a content i was rewriting this morning, it say... A scenario "how many days to travel to sokoto from rivers by road"? He answered 2 days. Then the next question how many days does it take to travel from sokoto to rivers by road? He wrote 4 days.

Is this not dumb embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Pennywise2: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
fastseo:

Like on a content i was rewriting this morning, it say... A scenario "how many days to travel to sokoto from rivers by road"? He answered 2 days. Then the next question how many days does it take to travel from sokoto to rivers by road? He wrote 4 days.

guy calm down. You have learned your lesson. Just chill
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pennywise2:
guy calm down. You have learned your lesson. Just chill

Alright thanks. Others have to be informed also not to fall into such traps
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2023
fastseo:

How did you get to hire the writers and how do you run your blog?
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by fastseo: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emeka71:
How did you get to hire the writers and how do you run your blog?

Just a regular advert placed here on nairaland asking those who can write for me to respond via WhatsApp.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2023
fastseo:

Just a regular advert placed here on nairaland asking those who can write for me to respond via WhatsApp.
Do you use laptop or handset to publish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Did This Website / How To Get 5000 USA Unique Visitors To Your Site Free. / Read What Adsense Replied On Their Second Review Of My Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.