Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience (789 Views)

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by Starcrest1: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
I went to collect the PVC I transferred since last year to Jos while waiting I interacted with some people around.

All of them said they were going to vote for Peter Obi even one elderly man I talked with. At a point he was shouting for the policeman to open the gate because they are Obidient lols.

In all it was seamless and here I am.

Go and collect your PVC and be Obidient.......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by SmartPolician: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
The best gift God will give this country is to make Peter Obi win the next presidential election.

Afterwards, Nigerians will understand what a president should be like.

This country has terribly dealt with us.

Well done, OP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by onez: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thank you OP. Momentum is everywhere. Peter Obi winning next year will be like Nigeria winning world cup.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by sholatech(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Plateau State is where Peter Obi is sure of winning by every analysis. Its the reason he launched his Presidential Campaign there. Its also one of the reasons APC went to launch theirs in Plateau state to have some share of the votes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by Starcrest1: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
onez:
Thank you OP. Momentum is everywhere. Peter Obi winning next year will be like Nigeria winning world cup.

That's the fact it's our duty to vote out bad government......

1 Like

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by Bluntguy: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Majority of the people collecting their PVCs all over Nigeria are Obidients. So am I.
Let me check something again.
Click like for Obi and share for Tinubu and Atiku.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by Moh247: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
New registered voters don't even make up 1.5 million voters Nation wide, and majority of the 1.5m voters haven't gotten their PVC or are not for Obi
Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by West1side: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
I went to collect my PVC here in Enugu and everyone claim Obi can not win and Nigeria should not allow another Fulani do 8 years after Buhari. They are all praying Tinubu wins so that he can replicate what he did to turn Lagos around across Nigeria so Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi Chisco Ekesons Young shall grow ABC Peace GIGM GUO Cross Country Agufor Onigho City ride Focus ride etc can stop loading refugees from Alaigbo down to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by danijesus(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
West1side:
I went to collect my PVC here in Enugu and everyone claim Obi can not win and Nigeria should not allow another Fulani do 8 years after Buhari. They are all praying Tinubu wins so that he can replicate what he did to turn Lagos around across Nigeria so Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi Chisco Ekesons Young shall grow ABC Peace GIGM GUO Cross Country Agufor Onigho City ride Focus ride etc can stop loading refugees from Alaigbo down to Lagos.
lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by Starcrest1: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
New registered voters don't even make up 1.5 million voters Nation wide, and majority of the 1.5m voters haven't gotten their PVC or are not for Obi

Lols if you read what I wrote, you will see I'm not a new registrant. I just transferred but then I'll leave you to your delusion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by Starcrest1: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
danijesus:
lies

Leave the agbadorian he's trolling. He thinks everything is a joke.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by SmartPolician: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
West1side:

Anakogheri undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by Dyke15(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
A number called me this afternoon trying to know who my candidate is.
The fool even asked if I ve collected my PVC just to cover up.
The brown teeth drug Lord ve unleashed his agents but we will gladly send them to Iragbiji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

Evil urchin.

Your tears are wonderful.
Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by asanausana91: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
onez:
kogi state will say a different thing when you watch the campaign.
Plateau is a center for religious voting, some people are voting for Tinubu just because he is a Muslim and he go for a Muslim Muslim ticket, while some are voting Peter Obi just because he is a Christian.
The only people that vote for Atiku are the real pan Nigerians. Atiku is the only candidate that will get votes from Christian as well as Muslims.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
West1side:

Yorubandit..must you lie for Tinubu?

Now you have lied, what next

The brown teeth goat will never rule Nigeria.
Re: I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience by yerimastyle(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Starcrest1:
I went to collect the PVC I transferred since last year to Jos while waiting I interacted with some people around.

All of them said they were going to vote for Peter Obi even one elderly man I talked with. At a point he was shouting for the policeman to open the gate because they are Obidient lols.

In all it was seamless and here I am.

Go and collect your PVC and be Obidient.......
same way I went to get mine and people said Atiku /okowa I just left without saying anything

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures As Peter Obi & His Team Meet With Traditional Rulers In Akwa Ibom / How Atiku Will Loose The Election / Watch What Happened At PDP Stakeholders Meeting In Enugu Over Peter Obi(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.