Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Next 100X Crypto Gem - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Next 100X Crypto Gem (176 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next 100X Crypto Gem by BitcoinLioness: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
I am a crypto enthusiast. I newly created a telegram channel where I will be posting only verified altcoins gems with huge potentials. We should be able to do 10x, 100x, and even 1000x if we have the number. A verified coin with no rugpulls, no honeypots etc will be chosen, then we all buy at the same time to skyrocket the price, while doing this, it will encourage other whales to buy the coin. When we've done 10x, 100x etc, we sell at the same time. No prepumps. All members will receive the signals at the same time. Let's make money together!

To join the channel
Search on Telegram for
" Verifiedshitcoinpumps"

Join and wait for others members to join, when we have enough members, we start pumping.

Pls, you must learn how to trade shitcoin on trustwallet before joining

(1) (Reply)

Find Honest And Reliable Partners And Make Money Together / Get N10,000 Instantly. / I'll Show You How To Generate Your Own Trade Signals Directly From Your Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.