Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) (15443 Views)

Pope Francis Issues Warning To World Leaders Over Coronavirus Vaccine / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Holiness2100: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
DESTRUCTION AND DESOLATION: Pope warns he has seen 'omens of even greater destruction and desolation' for mankind

The Pope has offered a harrowing vision of the future, saying he has seen signs of an even darker time for humanity.

At a Mass at the Vatican, the Pope, 85, said on Sunday that he has a dire vision for the world with 'omens of even greater destruction and desolation'.

The Mass was commemorating the feast of Our Lady Guadalupe. It commemorates the appearance of the Virgin Mary to a young man, Saint Juan Diego, in 1531 in Mexico City. The day is a national holiday in Mexico.

But despite the current difficult times for the world - with wars, particularly Russia's conflict in Ukraine, the rising cost of living, poverty, famine, and an international energy crisis - the Pope said he has a vision that things will get worse.

In his homily, the pontiff said 'it is a bitter time, filled with the rumbling of war, growing injustice, famine, poverty and suffering,' but at this 'bleak and disconcerting' time, there are 'omens of even greater destruction and desolation.'

He added that at Christmas, God's 'divine love and his coming down to us tell us that this too is a propitious time of salvation, in which the Lord, through the Virgin Mother, continues to give us his Son'.

He urged the Vatican congregation 'to get involved with each other 'without delay,' to go out to meet our brothers and sisters who have been forgotten and discarded by our consumerist and indifferent societies'.

The Pontiff recounted the bible verse from John 3:16: 'God who so loved the world, sent us his Son, born of a woman, so that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life'.

In the celebration of the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe the Pope said that the Virgin Mary 'invites us to leave behind all the prejudices and fears that populate our hearts and to trust in the true God for whom we live, joyfully and confidently directing us to reaffirm our belonging to the Lord.'

In 2031, it will be the 500th year anniversary since the appearance of Mary to the young man in Mexico.

With this in mind, in preparation for the 500 year celebration, Pope Francis called on 'all members of the pilgrim Church in the Americas, pastors and faithful, to participate in this celebratory journey that aims to promote an encounter with God through Our Lady of Guadalupe'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11532695/Pope-warns-seen-omens-greater-destruction-desolation-mankind.html

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Moh247: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
sad

Putin and Zelensky are chief culprit , post COVID-19 Economic melt down, you started Ethnic conflict

Thank God Biden is more calm and matured,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.
JESUS Christ is the ONLY Way to be Saved.
You don't need a mary, Paul, Peter, Elijah or any one else.

Get Ready Folks ! The Rapture is Imminent!
Depart from Evil! Depart from Iniquity and Sin!
Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by MandelaLives: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hmmm
I'm waiting to see what Pastor Righteousness2 will say about the Pope. Like Falseprophet1, I see the Pastor saying something negative. Hoping to be proved wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
I have already seen this great destruction earlier in the year, just that when I shared the prophecy here on Nairaland, I was insulted for saying what I saw.

Brace up folks, the great tribulation is upon us.

This I have seen.

12 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by afribookorg(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Pope,please call baba God to end the world.

What we're seeing here in Nigeria is too much

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Time is infinite, nothing like the end of the world. Death is the end of one's world. People will continue to live and survive trillions of years to come.

There's a reason why we are all organic matter, and we shall all be nutrients for the Earth's crust at one point in time.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by MrCover: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2022
Following The Thread
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Mikepenny5(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2022
U
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by tydi(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Why wouldn't great destruction fall on the earth when the idol of most countries USA just foolishly signed same sex marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Dangrace01: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
After
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by God1000(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
The likes of Vladimir Putin should stop disturbing world peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Marvieduke(f): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
So the pope can see destructions, he should help us talk to God to consider the innocent souls because the chaos of destructions is not a good sight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Thinkfree(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Time is infinite, nothing like the end of the world. Death is the end of one's world. People will continue to live and survive trillions of years to come.

There's a reason why we are all organic matter, and we shall all be nutrients for the Earth's crust at one point in time.
time has an end in this regard. Remember birth rate all over the world is in geometric progression while death rate is in arithmetic progression, if it continues like this, in next 1000 years every land will be occupied by humans there will be no land for agriculture and if it continues like this in next 10000 years the air will not be enough for people to breath.
Humans have less than a 1000 year in my opinion to be done with on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by halaqasa: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Yeah

THE USA
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by ask4bk(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2022
I love the mother church
I love the first ever church
I love the church who's founder is Jesus Christ himself (not one Constantine who people claim because even he met the church in the 3rd century)

Ok ok

The only church that has kept to divine teaching and morals unchanging throughout her existence. That's why other churches have bent to devilish LGBT and abortion and divorce allowed and all, but that one Church never broke those teachings and still teach them (even if many dark intruders in the church are trying to kill that light but won't succeed)

I love the Catholic Church.

You know a true church by her official teachings and not by her members who commit sins against same teachings. If you get it, then you get it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by babakb: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Lovenorth: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself , call your Christian people to order before they destroy themselves

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Gadafii: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2022
afribookorg:
Pope,please call baba God to end the world.

What we're seeing here in Nigeria is too much
you fit end your life and be gone, Why should the world end because of what’s happening here in nigeria or anywhere else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by senatepresido: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2022
The pope words should be taken very seriously

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by scribble: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
sad

Putin and Zelensky are chief culprit , post COVID-19 Economic melt down, you started Ethnic conflict

Thank God Biden is more calm and matured,

Biden is the cause of the war

And his corrupt money laundering

Do you have half a clue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by BOLATINUBU01: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Homosexuality
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2022
I think he’s referring to Russia and Nigeria election grin

Putin why? Buhari why?
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2022
B
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by bigdammyj: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Reading...
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Asstrax: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you begin to see major Endtimes actors dishing out Bible Endtimes Prophecies, you are better sit up and do the needful.

[/b]

Desolation and Destruction is Coming but before then, there will be Great Escape for all who are Genuiely Saved in JESUS Christ.

[b]

Dont let anyone Deceive you with Mary this or that. Mary has nothing do for you , me or anyone.
JESUS Christ is the ONLY Way to be Saved.
You don't need a mary, Paul, Peter, Elijah or any one else.

Get Ready Folks ! The Rapture is Imminent!
Depart from Evil! Depart from Iniquity and Sin!
Come into a Genuie relationship with with JESUS Christ. This is the Only way to escape the What is coming.
in other words, u Sabi d Bible pass the pope that brought it to ur land.

Sit don... Practice ur belief and let us practice our own... Just as we don't fancy Lazarus Muoka... gods of chosen can not do anything for u, it only Jesus and Jehovah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by almarthins(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by Realists(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Just imagine Devil wearing Prada, preaching the words of his gods. They have successfully destroyed the ass hole of million of children in the name of celibacy, kindly google the fact before you quote me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) by dreality: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2022
The Pope should warn his fellow Christian nations not to destroy the world with their wars and nuclear weapons

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.