Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates (7954 Views)

opportunities / Holiday Jobs In Lagos State / Holiday Jobs - Kaduna/kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by diyobdw(f): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2006
any info on jobs for undergraduates or secondary school leavers in lagos.Or suggestions on how on holiday Jobs!!
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by diyobdw(f): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2006
mikelove:

i will so must interested in that can of job,because im an undergraduate and im on vacation.please i will like if you can contact me at mikelove409@yahoo.com,and also i wouldnt mind online job.hear from you soon.
- am looking for such jobs 4 some people too!!!

Any Help!!! anyone!!!
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by Seun(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2006
Ok, I'll post this on the home page. I think the key is to make friends with people who are working and may be in need of interns from time to time.
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by diyobdw(f): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2006
Thankx Seun i gues dat will help!
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by gigitte(f): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2006
action health international employs young secondary school leavers who are waiting for admission into universities for a yearlong program. i would recommmend it. they do adolescent reproductive health and are located at 17 lawal street, yaba, lagos
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by diyobdw(f): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2006
gigitte:

action health international employs young secondary school leavers who are waiting for admission into universities for a yearlong program. i would recommmend it. they do adolescent reproductive health and are located at 17 lawal street, yaba, lagos
Thanx were is lawal street? am not familiar with yab that much
tx
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by gigitte(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2006
hmm, tough question, its near those luxurious buses offices and also near some african cathedral church, its also really close to the the mr biggs in that area i think. but those luxurious bus offices are like close to the main road (ikorodu road), you can get to it from yaba market, sha once you reach there, you can ask for directions. AHI is quite popular, i would advise you to go in the mornings, b/c lots of school kids are there in the afternoon. describe the position to the receptionist, should be a young person (no fear). describe the job and ask for details (theres more to it than i described) and then ask when vacancies will be posted, good luck!
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by gbolly707(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2006
I am searching for IT job for my cousins(they are both students studying computer science),I need help fast and I know I can rely on my people on nairaland pls dont dissapoint me
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by diyobdw(f): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2006
gigitte:

hmm, tough question, its near those luxurious buses offices and also near some african cathedral church, its also really close to the the mr biggs in that area i think. but those luxurious bus offices are like close to the main road (ikorodu road), you can get to it from yaba market, sha once you reach there, you can ask for directions. AHI is quite popular, i would advise you to go in the mornings, b/c lots of school kids are there in the afternoon. describe the position to the receptionist, should be a young person (no fear). describe the job and ask for details (theres more to it than i described) and then ask when vacancies will be posted, good luck!
Tx .I will get them check it out!!
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by bisisexy(f): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2006
hello every one on naira land i love u i think it,s good for nigerians to gather for some thing worth while other than runs or rituals,pls deos any one know how much they pay at action health international?am a serving copper
Re: Holiday Jobs: For Secondary School Leavers Or Undergraduates by hunri2005: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi guys dont 've info on holiday jobs, but gues what? Earn over $100 per week just to invite friends. Sign up Free at www./9wsyhcg,
minimum cashout $25! Its absolutly FREE, dont wast time.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc / Nigerian Army Recruits / Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.