Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) (49298 Views)

Day-old Baby Found Dumped By Roadside In Minna / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
highchief1:
east and ritual is like rice and beans.I don’t make friends with ppl from the east regardless of their gender.I dread all of them
Still makes no sense, what da hell does ritual mean? And how is it done? What is the connection with a dead woma, people from the east and rituals? How da fork is ritual done? You seem to know much about murder, ritual and people from the east, even though you caim not to make friends with them grin. Explain to me how rituals are done! And boom! a poor boy becomes a billionaire the next day, stop bring an ignoramus just teach me how it is done
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
MimiSheWrote:
Ok but how are you sure she was actually "killed"? Who performed the autopsy?

I have got a scenario... What if she slumped and died at a random guy's place(because of drug overdose or of any other random natural cause)... Then the said guy thought about calling the police and realized that Nigerian police is a total mess... and decided the "best thing for him" to do was to dump her on the road side and flee?

What do I know...

Or maybe he/she killed her on purpose ..

My point is we can't really be sure yet, so for now this is a "mystery" not a murder... U feel me OP? Improve your journalism.

I can see she is foaming at the mouth, could be a case of poison or sickness
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by highchief1: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Still makes no sense, what da hell does ritual mean? And how is it done? What is the connection with a dead woma, people from the east and rituals? How da fork is ritual done? You seem to know much about murder, ritual and people from the east, even though you caim not to make friends with them grin. Explain to me how rituals are done! And boom! a poor boy becomes a billionaire the next day, stop bring an ignoramus just teach me how it is done
lol Abeg o
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by JoeNL22(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nawa
Obi......ensure you use your connections in Anambra state to find the people behind this murder.
Re: Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) by Whoknowsme: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Braveboi1:

has your night blindness worsened to that extent that you can't even spot an olosho when you see one?
Do you think every woman is an olosho you do bang all the time.
Pls move and do better things with your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.