Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,331 members, 7,804,529 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea (2001 Views)

Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria? / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Tourist Walks Into The Red Sea And Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Greatdand007(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
tayo60:
If you can't tolerate her excesses, better let her be. Na men like you dey turn women to baby mama, later they will be creating thread upon thread why you shouldn't marry a single mother. Bunch of hypocrites!

Hello beautiful
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by tayo60(f): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Greatdand007:

Hello beautiful
Hi! How you dey?
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Greatdand007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
tayo60:
Hi! How you dey?

I Dey okay I did like to know you can I have your contact
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Texcyndy: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tayorshd2
At the middle of red sea shocked. Somewhere around that middle is where the Bermuda triangle is located.
You need God's intervention and wisdom to get you out. Cry to God for mercy and help. You will surely find help.
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Don't worry, I want to believe she's not like that. It's the 'pregnancy pangs" taking a toll on her. It comes with this pent-up emotion and just raves her mad. All her senses are heightened and she feels this burst.

When she cries, it's extra.

When she laughs, it's extra.

When she gets livid, it's extra.

It's different for different women and pregnancies. You sound very naive. Both of you. Let her birth the child. If after she has, and the "incompatibility" you both share (because that's what I see) continues, you may decide to separate and co-parent in peace.

Lastly, I don't understand what you mean by "command her". You may need to watch it. You don't control adults. They will mostly rebel. You have to understand what " mutual respect" is.
I will advise you both to go for a therapy session and mental rehabilitation. Go for parenting classes and/or read parenting books, if possible. You are 30 but sound 22. Naive folks.

GL.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Thank you God bless you..
Am really grateful Indeed

frozen70:

Since you don't know what to do

Suspend every form of marriage commitment

Wait till after the birth of your baby

Meanwhile ask yourself if you can cope with her uncouth attitude and manners

Forget about the joy of being a father
The birth of a child brings joy to a man, be it legitimate or illegitimate Gshaghga

Think with your head straight

Stop reporting her to her family, they will encourage you to go ahead (at your own risk)

Pregnancy is not marriage

Women can pretend to be good for a benefit to suits her not really to the whole interests of her marriage

I am a woman and am not condemning my gender

But if you don't use your head and apply wisdom, you won't take a decision that will progress your entire life

Pregnancy is not an automatic ticket
Pregnancy is not an authority for a woman to be naughty

Marriage is not gambling

Respect is what men wants in marriage
Love is what women wants in marriage

Leave centimeters aside
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Don't worry, I want to believe she's not like that. It's the 'pregnancy pangs" taking a toll on her. It comes with this pent-up emotion and just raves her mad. All her senses are heightened and she feels this burst.

When she cries, it's extra.

When she laughs, it's extra.

When she gets livid, it's extra.

It's different for different women and pregnancies. You sound very naive. Both of you. Let her birth the child. If after she has, and the "incompatibility" you both share (because that's what I see) continues, you may decide to separate and co-parent in peace.

Lastly, I don't understand what you mean by "command her". You may need to watch it. You don't control adults. They will mostly rebel. You have to understand what " mutual respect" is.
I will advise you both to go for a therapy session and mental rehabilitation. Go for parenting classes and/or read parenting books, if possible. You are 30 but sound 22. Naive folks.

GL.

I love your matured contribution..
I really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Thanks bro I will adjust or amend my ways

Richy4:
Oga no vexOoo.... I find your writeup amusing..

Even when you give command? (As in Military relationship grin)..

You don't command a grown ass woman u claimed to love instead you let her in on your thoughts with reasons..
Dialogue with her like a matured adults both of you are .. If she doesn't take it, then that's another matters entirely smiley

Learn to communicate without bringing superiority and masculinity into it...Be cordial and you will have a peaceful home that you desired...
You don't have to cry... You have to learn how to talk...When u do that, u will get a desired result...there's no adult male or female that desires to be commanded.. except on BDSM smiley
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Mrmoney90: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2022
ibkayee:

I wonder why you didn’t consult him for his sanctified advice when you were sweating on top of her?

You ehn grin grin

But it’s true though… had the same experience sha, but we are Sha getting along

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating On Her Husband Saved Her Life / What Is The Defination Of Maturity?is By "Age" Or "Achievement" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.