Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women (5262 Views)

Buhari Lays Wreath For Fallen Kenyan Soldiers (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women For Deliverance / Monkeys & Their Handlers Arraigned For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by grafikdon: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2007
I don't see how that will make anyone starve. . . I mean, free meat for the masses! Perhaps they invade farms and destroy cash crops? From my experience with monkeys, they didn't render the town 'foodless', there was no case of kwashiokor. Sure they were 'protected' but they were definitely not of more importance than humans. I don't know about the ones in Kenya, maybe they are gangsta getto monkeys undecided
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by tpia: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2007
I dont understand how monkeys are capable of doing the things these ones are accused of doing.

in any case, they should mix some palm wine with honey or something the monkeys will definitely eat/drink, and leave it out for them.  Get the monkeys drunk and then transport them elsewhere.

i heard of this untested(?) solution to a monkey problem years ago. someone wrote it as fiction.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by dafman(m): 4:22am On Aug 28, 2007
tpia:

I don't understand how monkeys are capable of doing the things these ones are accused of doing.

in any case, they should mix some palm wine with honey or something the monkeys will definitely eat/drink, and leave it out for them. Get the monkeys drunk and then transport them elsewhere.

i heard of this untested(?) solution to a monkey problem years ago. someone wrote it as fiction.

tpia please don't tell me you are serious
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by mellow(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2007
My uncle's Monkey almost raped his wife while she

was sleeping. This happened in Sapele, Delta State.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Seun(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2007
I don't see how that will make anyone starve.
Did you even read the article? The monkeys are stealing food from their farms, damnit!!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by swing4real(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2007
I don´t believe this story as long as it is coming from BBC.How come BBC never say anything postive about Africa.Any news coming from BBc in regards to Africa is always negative.Why?

Sometimes i wonder the joy they drive in painting Africa negative anyways if na true hmmm undecided
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by mushki: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
cammax7:

can't they kill the monkeys for food. abi?
every culture has what it considers edible and i dont think kenyans eat bush meat. If they did the monkey problem would never have happened. by the way i grew up around monkeys and baboons and those things can be dangerous. however about those hand signals, im not sure
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by tpia: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2007
dafman:

tpia please don't tell me you are serious

yes i am.

how can monkeys mock in this manner?

it just seems somehow. unless the monkeys have been trained to do that, i think.

anyway, i dont know .
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by papabaks(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
This Trend na wa o, how monkey go dey dictate for Man?
E bi like say then don de crayz.

For me, na wire i go use trap all of them, kill them all and Export them to Nigeria to sell,

My man this na MONEY opportunity.

Pls give me more information about the town in KENYA.

Thanks
papa
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by lovemajek(f): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
Remember ecology says first pple on earth were apes, maybe its time to recycle back to earlier stage of humans species.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Jakumo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
So far nobody has mentioned the RIGHTS of the monkeys to legal representation in this matter, if for no other reason than to counter the many slanderous comments made here about our furry cousins' conduct on a farm in Kenya.  

Rightly, an earlier respondent to this thread also brought up the point that those observed hand gestures being made by the delegation of monkeys might have been mis-interpreted as being suggestive, when they may have actually been nothing more than innocent social overtures intended to bridge the gap between woman and Hot ape.  Those primates may in fact have been attempting to peacefully communicate rather than mate with the women, so let us refrain from speculation and give the beady-eyed little guys the benefit of the doubt until the matter is formally adjudicated in a competent court of law.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by comchi(f): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
jakumo na story and big grammar u dey yarn. lets face facts, these monkeys are dangerous and should be curtailed. shikena
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Mariory(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jakumo:

So far nobody has mentioned the RIGHTS of the monkeys to legal representation in this matter, if for no other reason than to counter the many slanderous comments made here about our furry cousins' conduct on a farm in Kenya.

LMAO!

Seriously though that story seems exaggerated to me. Peharps to make the government respond quicker to save their crops. I mean come on, monkeys grabbing their breasts? Next you will hear they were making wolf whistles at the women. grin
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by champredd(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
On the issue of harrasing women, it's probably an exaggeration.

The solution to the overall problem is the government to trap the monkeys and transport them to suitable game reserves. No one can convince me that the locals have not been killing some of the monkeys secretly, because recently there was a case of monkey meat being sold in Kenyan markets as beef.

My conclusion is that Kenya government is probably looking for donations/foreign aid from animal rights groups. What a better way to do that than invite a BBC journalist and make up some silly stories.  lipsrsealed
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Macutie(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thats so disgusting! shocked
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by fesse(f): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
(every culture has what it considers edible and i don't think kenyans eat bush meat. If they did the monkey problem would never have happened. by the way i grew up around monkeys and baboons and those things can be dangerous. however about those hand signals, im not sure)

hope you are not one of them monkies? grin grin
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by fesse(f): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
(every culture has what it considers edible and i don't think kenyans eat bush meat. If they did the monkey problem would never have happened. by the way i grew up around monkeys and baboons and those things can be dangerous. however about those hand signals,  im not sure)
hope you are not one of them monkies? grin grin
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Soundmind(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
The town has been warned by the Kenya Wildlife Service not to harm or kill any of the monkeys, as it is a criminal offence. [/color]

Are they saying that it is criminal to kill monkey while it is civil for monkey to destroy there farm lands?
Barristers, pls can these monkeys and there advocates be charged to court for attempted rape? It is unbelievable.
Let them kill any monkey that try such after all monkey is not more important than human beings.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by spikedcylinder: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2007
I agree with the person who said it cannot happen in Naija. The agberos (and other meat loving people) for don roast the damned monkeys since!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by MP007(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2007
sue the monkey, reffer them to the animal kingdom court, judge mufasa preciding, hehehe
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by fadenike(f): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2007
Ofcourse the owner of those monkey can be sue for damage done(Animal Act, 1971)but will the compensation be equal to the loss and threat it brought on those villagers?

let them bring those monkey to naija for vigilante's judgement.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Ropie(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
There is government arm which is responsible, that is Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS). So, these women should sue KWS.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by champredd(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2007
Monkey gestures dey cause wahala for these thread grin

Most monkeys I have seen (in pictures, videos or real life) are doing either of these three things:
Sitting down
Swinging around or
Pointing at something

Their so-called gestures are likely to be that they are pointing at the people.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by lovemajek(f): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2007
Human and monkeks have alot in common when talking about sextology.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by suigeneris(m): 6:17am On Sep 02, 2007
this is bizzare,what a world, i guess it might be a evolutional trend,
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by nawa1(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2007
people just de worry demselves for nothing cry

see correct pepper soup meat na em dem just leave de harass people anyhow angry that kind of thing no go fit happen 4 9ger.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by oceanblue(m): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2007
Na wa o! ppl don come fall in love with monkey meat o. lol!

I
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by oceanblue(m): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2007
BBC News, Sydney

Wild cats eat marsupials, lizards and birds
Australians have come up with a novel solution to the millions of feral cats roaming the outback - eat them.

The felines are the descendants of domestic pets and kill millions of small native animals each year.

A recent Alice Springs contest featured wild cat casserole. The meat is said to taste like a cross between rabbit and, perhaps inevitably, chicken.

But wildlife campaigners have expressed their dismay that Australia's wild cat now finds itself on the nation's menus.

Cat stew recipe

Feral cats are one of the most serious threats to Australia's native fauna.

One of the competition judges found the meat impossibly tough and had to politely excuse herself and spit it out

They eat almost anything that moves, including small marsupials, lizards, birds and spiders.

The woman behind the controversial cat stew recipe has said Australians could do their bit to help the environment by tucking into more feral pests, including pigeons and camels.

But it was a recipe for feline casserole that impressed some of the judges at an outback food competition in Alice Springs.

Preparing this unusual stew seems simple enough.

The meat should be diced and fried until it is brown. Then lemon grass is to be added along with salt and pepper and three cups of quandong, which is a sweet desert fruit.

It is recommended that the dish be left to simmer for five hours before being garnished with bush plums and mistletoe berries.

Marinated moggie was not to everyone's taste. One of the competition judges found the meat impossibly tough and had to politely excuse herself and spit it out in a backroom.

Wild cats are considered good eating by some Aborigines, who roast the animals on an open fire.

This outback cuisine does come with a health warning

* Culled from bbc news frontpage*
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by oceanblue(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2007
Australia which is widely known for its strong efforts toward animal conservation even take some measures to protect its immediate eviroment.

I strongly feel the Kenyan goverment is overzealous in all ways and its trying to impress the west. y would u put the economic life and safety of the poor villagers at risk when clearly u are not doing anything to protect them!

Did any of us see the brutal torture thet was melted on the poor Kenyans on international tv a few months ago? if a goverment can do that to its people in exchange for western favour, claiming theyre combating terror?

God save africa!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by MasterUwem(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
this are wild monkeys, not ordinary monkeys,
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by BluMalam(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2008
And do the female monkeys exhibit this same behaviour?

Next thing u know, they'll start stealing thongs.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by plesky: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2009
[b][color=#000099]The Kenyans aren't stupid. The monkeys are important to them because they make a lot from tourism.
[/b]
[/color]

WHAT A TALK! PEOPLE FIRST MY BROTHER! THINK AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Gej Not Convincing Enough In His Submissions ! / Efcc Uncovered Cars Hiden In The Bush / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.