Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) (32677 Views)

Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is an easy to follow cook with me video on how to make peppered Ponmo (cow skin).
I added plantain to the recipe to blend with the peppers.

Ingredients:

Pomo (cow skin)
Tatashe (bell peppers)
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Plantain
Cooking oil
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Beef seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dYRLQHMlBQ

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by feranmi143: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yo fish, what a nice meal you got there. do you offer home or event meal too
Kollins11:

Meanwhile, Nigerian girls kpekus is not as fresh as this fresh kpomo.
Yo fish, calm down na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
You Sabi cook sha, well done.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Kollins11: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
OP, you're doing well. Jst wash the kpomo down with 5 bottles of Heineken.

Meanwhile, Nigerian girls kpekus is not as fresh as this fresh kpomo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Candidlady: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
auntie can we be friends lol
two bottles of Budweiser would make so much sense with this kind thing

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by ideaz: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This is an easy to follow cook with me video on how to make peppered Ponmo (cow skin).
I added plantain to the recipe to blend with the peppers.

Ingredients:

Pomo (cow skin)
Tatashe (bell peppers)
Shombo
Pepper
Onions
Plantain
Cooking oil
Thyme leaves
Curry powder
Beef seasoning
Salt

You have come again..... Live is good but not everyone enjoys it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kudos to you Op cool

4 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Surprisingly, I've had it in mind to make something similar, but with goat meat, partly ripe boiled plantain, and utazi (it's definitely going to be delicious).
Nne, well done.

27 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by nightfox01(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Madam no vex drop location make I come visit una dis Christmas

10 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
mariahAngel:
Surprisingly, I've had it in mind to make something similar, but with goat meat, partly ripe boiled plantain, with utazi (it's definitely going to be delicious).
Nne, well done.

It will definitely be so delicious. I was surprised my children enjoyed it and were asking for more.
They don't like pepper at all but they ate this one.

Thank you nne.

6 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It will definitely be so delicious. I was surprised my children enjoyed it and were asking for more.
They don't like pepper at all but they ate this one.

Thank you nne.

Nne, happy weekend to you.

6 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, happy weekend to you.

My dear sister, I have been soooooo busy these past days, I haven't touched my phone.

Compliments of the season.

10 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, what a nice meal you got there. do you offer home or event meal too

I do.

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
peepydelano:
You Sabi cook sha, well done.

Thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
auntie can we be friends lol

two bottles of Budweiser would make so much sense with this kind thing

Friends we are already cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
ideaz:

You have come again..... Live is good but not everyone enjoys it.

Life is meant to be enjoyed by all originally.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2022
nightfox01:
Madam no vex drop location make I come visit una dis Christmas

grin
Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Cc: Nlfpmod
Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

My dear sister, I have been soooooo busy these past days, I haven't touched my phone.

Compliments of the season.

Nne, compliments of the season to you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Slawomirr: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

This aunty op

I just dey look you

I nor go talk....if you nor come up with a thread on okro soup and eba then na there me and you go for get problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
shocked
Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Kharol1234: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
If person chop this one na sweet dreams the person go they dream.
Plantain my favourite

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Looks good. Unfortunately, Tinubu supporters do not want anything good for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Buhari4dullard: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
The world is turning leather into goods for sale. cheesy

Nigerians are busy eating their own leather angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Of what nutrient is kpomo sef?

Thought there was a time government said it will ban kpomo?
Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by sofeo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Alright!
Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Cheryph200(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na who get money Dey eat better food
Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You need to leave your hubby by weekend.

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by babajero(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
These people and pepper.
Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Hopebringer: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
mariahAngel:
Surprisingly, I've had it in mind to make something similar, but with goat meat, partly ripe boiled plantain, and utazi (it's definitely going to be delicious).
Nne, well done.

Where men dey see ladies like Una Wen dey cook like this marry ?

4 Likes

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Hopebringer: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Friends we are already cheesy

Sis I swear na to kidnap you from your husband.

Lord Jesus give me a.wife who can cook like this lady pls ...

Amen

1 Like

Re: How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) by Deicide: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Shebi them don ban kpomo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination / Giant Rat Peppersoup(pictures) / Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.