Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) (23686 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Gospelpreacher1: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKXF1XBRl4
CHOSEN 20TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY: TWO DECADES OF REVIVAL AS OF OLD!

It is Written!
I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
What GOD has Determined Shall be Done!
No man can stop the work of GOD!
HOLINESS is the Beauty of the CHOSEN!

The Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries is 20 yrs old.

From our humble beginning at 16 , Odunaike street, Ilasa-maja , Lagos to the International Headquarters, Chosen Estate, 10 odofin park, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, by Ijesha bus stop Lagos, to all over the Continents and Nations of the World, it has been

20 Yrs of Grass root revival all over the World
20 Yrs of Revival of the Apostlic Christian Experiences among the Body of Christ
20 Yrs of Heaven Conciousness in the Heart of Belivers all over the World.

20 yrs of Raw and Unadulterated Holiness Biblical Messages that pricks the Hearts of the Hardest of Sinners.

20 yrs of Mind- Blowing and Unbelievable Miracles, Wonders and Signs that has Shocked Humanity all over the World

20 Yrs of Practical Fulfillment of the Holy Bible , the Word of GOD.

20 Yrs of a "STRONG COVENANT" with GOD ALMIGHTY that Has given Birth to Fearless , Bold, and Courageous Christians all over the World who have become a terror to the devil, demons and Kingdoms of Darkness!

GOD'S Servant the General overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka Invites ALL to Join Us this Sunday 18th December, 2022 to Celebrate and Appreciate the Only Good GOD of the CHOSEN Who alone is the Owner HIS Church and Maker and Doer of Allthe Miracles, wonders and Signs.

Venue: The Lord's Chosen International Headquarters, Amuwo-odofin park Estate,
Along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway , by Ijesha Bustop, Amuwo-odofin, Lagos Nigeria.

Time: 8AM

Only GOD CAN DO THIS! We Return ALL the Glory and Honor.

1st and 2nd Pics - Pastor Lazarus Muoka at The Humble beginning at 16 Odunaike street, Ilasa- maja, Lagos, ( 2002)
3rd and 4th Pics - God's Servant Doing His GOD ordained assignment at the Chosen international Headquarters, Ijesha , Lagos

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congrat.

Heaven @last.

17 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Gospelpreacher1: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
More.
The Lord's Chosen is 20 yrs! Glory be to God

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by RestructureNig3: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ok

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Jeon(f): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lolz... Congrats.

Only GOD AND Lucifer can tell what humans worship.

No wonder he said "on judgment day I shall begin with my own house".... Kikikiki. He knows all grin The thing dy sweet me.

9 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hurray! The Lord's Chosen is 20!
All Glory , thanks and Worship to the Great GOD of CHOSEN!
Only GOD can Do this! To GOD be the Glory!
It's From Chosen to Heaven!!
I AM A CHOSEN!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by christaddicted: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wait

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Teqbiiiiir

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by VIPAFRICAN(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
The only Church wey their members dey wear lemon coverall as bulletproof like Traffic wardens grin while their pastor dey Use armoured car with body guards grin grin. Very funny people.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by christaddicted: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hurray! The Lord's Chosen is 20!
All Glory , thanks and Worship to the Great GOD of CHOSEN!
Only GOD can Do this! To GOD be the Glory!
It's From Chosen to Heaven!!
I AM A CHOSEN!!

I was thinking you made this post. How come Op did it before you. Anyway, I celebrate grace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Chee59(f): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chosen is sayiiiiiinngggg "you are worthy"
This song don build mansion inside my head.

18 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Villa12(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obi never go Chosen o

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Ekakamba: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Praise Jah!

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
If jesus is really coming soon to take you to the sky, why are you expanding your enterprises here ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Falseprofet2: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
sad
Africa has a long way, that's all I will say

13 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by inoki247: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
ok
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hallelujah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Realists(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Obi never go Chosen o

Professor C.Soludo said Idolatry is the fastest growing religion in the east.
So what's a fish business with rain coat ?.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by PhonesNG: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chee59:

Go and work with your hands.
How do you guys get so comfortable begging strangers publicly everyday?

Have human sympathy, it won't kill you
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
undecided

So chosen is just 20 years, and you wouldn't stop hating the mother church that probably birth your mushroom business centre...

Next time when you see any post concerning Catholic Church, just cut cap for the church. They have seen the bad and good days. At some point, they had to take up the bad deed to preserve what you have today as Christianity.

Earlier today, you were calling the Pope anti-christ/end time actor, a name most of you have given to all the popes yet there's no end to time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nice job Chosen.

Many are preparing to choose a wife as we read this news.
Here is my advice for you:

Marry a young virgin woman (18 -23) or else, you will regret marrying in this life.

Never marry a woman above 23. Many girls above this age are suffering from one serious disease or the other. You don't want to use your hard earned money to treat a woman disease. Do you?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. Better to suffer to find a virgin and have a lasting peaceful home than to marry any of the readily available girls and train another man's child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by DevilSignature: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
cheesy

Righteousness2 with different Monika

7 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Chee59(f): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
PhonesNG:

Have human sympathy, it won't kill you
Send him money then.
If you've stayed 5 years on this forum, you'll discover some of them have multiple accounts dedicated to begging.

3 Likes

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by FactBoyz: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
embarassed
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congrats but its a hell being neighbours to Lord chosen church. They don't respect other people's privacy.noise 24hrs.they basically behaves like animals

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria / When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.