Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? (717 Views)

Need Ideas And Organizers For A Forth-coming Movie Star Search/reality Show / Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / Nollywood Stars At The Red Ball Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? by amaechi007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
Do you want to be a movie star? This then is for you. . .

Strictly for Stars Limited is offering you the opportunity to become a star in the movie world with us.

To be a member, send the following to: stictlyforstars@yahoo . com
1. full names
2. age
3. sex
4. location
5. phone number
6. email address
7. scanned copies of passport & full size photographs

All mails must be sent to us on or before 8th of November 2011 to enable us complete compilation for Auditioning and training for the production of our long awaited movie this November.

For further information call: Amaechi - 08186097936
Emmanuel - 07042909217

Thank you
Re: Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2011
WARNING!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY SHOULD SEND THEIR DETAILS, PASSPORT COPY ETC TO THIS PERSON, AS YOU WOULD CERTAINLY REGRET IT DEARLY!!!!!

there is no need to send all these details to become a movie star, the poster is either a very stoopid scammer trying to rob your details or someone who doesnt know what they are talking about!!!!
[size=14pt]
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? by amaechi007(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
I should suggest strongly that you stay practically from what you do not believe in or know about.
the said company is duly registered in Nigeria, the numbers posted are duly registered as directed and the poster is the MD/CEO of the company.

This is an approved medium to reach out and is been used appropriately as directed.

kindly take caution and remove this panic warning by you or i will take it up as violation of my rights and get you.

Thank you

Amaechi Ilukwe
MD/CEO: STRICTLY FOR STARS LIMITED
Re: Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? by amaechi007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
I should suggest strongly that you stay away practically from what you do not believe in or know about.

The said company is duly registered in Nigeria, the numbers posted are duly registered as directed by the Nigerian Authorities and the poster is the MD/CEO of the company.

This is an approved medium to reach out and  is been used appropriately as directed.

kindly take caution and remove this panic warning by you or re-address the public accordingly or i will take it up as violation of my rights and get you.

Thank you

Amaechi Ilukwe
MD/CEO: STRICTLY FOR STARS LIMITED
Re: Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
YOU Mr, should be the one removing your garbage post and doing whats right?! so far you are acting like any SCAMMER would and i MUST warn people.
yeah right, as if mobile phone numbers were anything to believe in. . . . . . . how stoopid do you think people are?!

who in his right mind demand that EVERYONE (whether good or bad actor) send their details, passport copy etc. THIS IS A DAMN SCAM!

if you'd know anything about the industry Mr Scammer, you would know that you FIRST do a casting call and when you find the right applicants/actor, you ask them for their private details, NOT BEFORE. who in his right mind would go through all the stress to collect information about people that they may NEVER use: A SCAMMER OUT TO COLLECT PEOPLE'S INFOS TO DUPLICATE PASSPORTS; DEFRAUD THEIR BANK ACCOUNT ETC.
[size=14pt]
WARNING SCAM ALERT WARNING SCAM ALERT!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? by amaechi007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
Well i will leave you to your ignorance

If you need to see me, You can find me on face book easily my dear.

See you in November for proof. Sit back and watch.
Re: Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^November ko, YESvember ni. . . . . . . . . . .BLOODY CRIMINALS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Lil Flaz / Lincy's Birthday / For Your Small Chops And Events Mgt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.