Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,170 members, 7,754,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 March 2024 at 05:45 PM

I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria, Says Buhari (151 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria — Buhari / Everything A Governor Should Do I’ve Done In Akwa Ibom, Says Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria, Says Buhari by adenigga(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Monday in Washington DC, said his regime has done its best in the past seven and half years despite the country’s huge size, population and a plethora of challenges.

“We are big in size and population, facing many challenges, but in many areas, we are trying. In seven-and-a-half years, I have done my best,” [/i]Buhari told a visiting delegation comprising the Secretary General of the Abu Dhabi Forum, Sheikh Al-Mahfoudh Bin Bayyah and his deputy, Pastor Bob Roberts of the US.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, disclosed this in a statement signed late Tuesday, titled President Buhari to receive award on peace and security, says the youth must be the focus.

He added that the country’s youths are promised a better future and solving their problems is the priority of the government.

According to him, there is a need to raise generations of youths devoid of religious extremism and bigotry.

He, therefore, urged the forum to continue to target the young people who are the promise of the future.

“Your work is very important in helping, especially the youth, to understand one another and at the same time, to be proud of their heritage.

“This great initiative by you will help future generations to plan well and live together in peace. On our part, we will continue to solve our problems, especially as they relate to the youth.

“We are big in size and population, facing many challenges, but in many areas, we are trying. In seven-and-a-half years, I have done my best,” said the President.

[i]The Foundation Secretary-General said they had come to inform the President, and to invite him to attend the conferment upon him, the Abu Dhabi Foundation’s award in recognition of his outstanding achievements in promoting peace and security.

They said the conferment was in line with the Foundation’s work in fighting religious extremism and promoting peaceful coexistence and dialogue amongst all religions.

Source: https://punchng.com/I’ve-done-my-best-for-Nigeria-says-Buhari

Re: I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria, Says Buhari by nairalander2020(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Out going nigeria's president, says he has dumb his mess on nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria, Says Buhari by tolufase: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
If this incompetency is what you regard as your best, then you don't deserve to be local government chairman not to talk of being a president. But unfortunately, you were elected to be president twice.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Done My Best For Nigeria, Says Buhari by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2022

(1)

FG Approves New Whistleblower Bill / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Briefs His Constituents On His Programs During The Yuletide / Lagos State House Of Assembly Rep L.A.O,2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.