Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed (47132 Views)

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Gozac: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

I don first talk am if Nigeria should break up

Then the North will remain one and huge development is in for them

But you see south....south go divide reach eight places
South is full of hate

1 Like

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by ihimiray(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:
He should work in sabon-gari too.

All the roads in sabon-gari is bad....

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
shey na igbos full that place...as developer wey una be why not develop the place...Kano is no man's land
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by ihimiray(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
maxymalik:
Very funny! Now bridge has now become an achievement. Email me for your Biodigester construction and installation ewedomasonline@gmail.com.
with dis your stupid comment u still want people to patronize u....u don't even know if your next big deal is from kanoc
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by stickle(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2022
DanseMacabre:

Say what you know bro. This is Hotoro, one of the busiest roundabouts/thoroughfares in Kano, and its construction has eased up the heavy bottlenecks which used to characterise the area especially during the weekends and rush hours.
Same way people rush to comment on issues that they lack comprehension of.
Thanks for putting out the fact.
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by araoye19: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2022
You're a liar, work is still ongoing. I passed there today.You're a liar, work is still ongoing. I passed there today....
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by naijanaso: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Niger Delta oil money doing wonders

No bro. Not the Niger Delta money but the governor's brain!
Our people in the Niger Delta also receive their own allocation...what have they done with it?

2 Likes

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Nicenixon: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Alaye shut up, wetin your governor dy use your own state allocation do? Gibberish!!!

1 Like

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Rayjnr: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

They gave your governors more, what did they do with it?

1 Like

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Smkal(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
This is a low density residential area, all this white elephant projects are just a means of taking huge kickbacks
Nnpc roundabout a low density area?. You probably never been to kano

1 Like

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by doshiyad1: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2022
donpata:
KANO and flyovers. You would think the people eat them. Most Nigerian politicians don't know what long term plan is. They want projects they can easily showcase either to earn them a second term or to provide them an instrument for popularity propaganda. Besides, these capital gulping projects are the sure way of getting more dollars to be put in babanriga.

Ask Ganduje his 5yr plan for eradication of the current system of almajiranchi, and I bet u there's none. Well, the amount of keke in Kano seems to be more than the population sef. Maybe that's why they feel it's important to build these funds consuming projects. Last last though, it may just be a competition - Kwankwaso vs Ganduje with almost zero interest in human capital development.

What will you say about our Porthcourt brother As e dey pain them, na so e go dey sweet us and as e sweet us na so e go dey pain them.
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Wickedfacts: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
This is a low density residential area, all this white elephant projects are just a means of taking huge kickbacks

Where in Kano do you stay?
Just wake up and start talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2022
ednut1:
what has delta snd bayelsa done with faac allocation and 13% derivation

Bayelsa has shared success to the indigenes

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
You said that because you have never been to Hotoro. The massive hold up in that place no be here
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by johnjose68: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2022
donpata:
KANO and flyovers. You would think the people eat them. Most Nigerian politicians don't know what long term plan is. They want projects they can easily showcase either to earn them a second term or to provide them an instrument for popularity propaganda. Besides, these capital gulping projects are the sure way of getting more dollars to be put in babanriga.

Ask Ganduje his 5yr plan for eradication of the current system of almajiranchi, and I bet u there's none. Well, the amount of keke in Kano seems to be more than the population sef. Maybe that's why they feel it's important to build these funds consuming projects. Last last though, it may just be a competition - Kwankwaso vs Ganduje with almost zero interest in human capital development.

You will continue to complain. That is your destiny cool

1 Share

Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by SHINJA: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2022
ihimiray:
shey na igbos full that place...as developer wey una be why not develop the place...Kano is no man's land

Fool m not igbo
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by AbuAeesha: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
lolz while oil producing states leaders' are looting theirs. even with the 13% nothing to write home about.
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Indispensable85(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Alpharey:

As orchestrated by fulani leadership. We will survive

As orchestrated by your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by AbuAeesha: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
have u been to this location bfr the construction??
if u haven't, u shouldn't have made such assertion
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2022
modsfucker:
The new 3-level bridge started by Ganduje administration in Kano, is now 100% completed.

And some people are building center table in their states calling it bridges....
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
SE governors how far?

The are busy building center tables bridges.....
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by martinmiller: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Another hateful bitter ipob idddiot spotted.

Hey, will you keep shut or I shut it for you. I don't know how toddlers will jump on someone else's position and start spewing trash. Anyway it is a faceless forum and so I don't blame you.

I dunno your business with my submission, if you have problem with it why not go to hug transforma, stupid boy ..
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Powersurge: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

SHUT UP! FACE THE IDIOTS SIPHONING YOUR MONEY IN NIGER DELTA. THE MONEY THAT DELTA STATE RECEIVES ALONE IS MASSIVE. YET THE STATE IS AMONG THE LEAST DEVELOPED IN NIGERIA.
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by tweesgger: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
the dollar man has done a bit for kano only that he will go to jail after his tenure

This is a federal highway that connects major cities, all to or from kaduna area and beyond, maiduguri and jigawa passing through Kano must traverse through that highway. the amount of holdup in that area was of unprecedented levels of horror. it is a very long time coming project.

This is not a state government project.
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by ihimiray(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Fool m not igbo
ur papa
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by TLAX: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
sundayezege4:
And this is 7 years, my State governor, Prof ayade have nothing to show.

quantum accelaration budgets!!!

grin
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by SHINJA: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
ihimiray:
ur papa

Untop Ur mama cheesy
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by faceland: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
stuffs2002:

Igbos are always in pains when they see developmental projects of other regions grin grin

Anyway, it's between you and IPOB.

I only stated a real facts so those at the SOUTH (including Yoruba territory) might understand why they have lesser finished road projects.
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by ZombieSlayer1: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Indispensable85:
Eastern Zombiediots will still wail and you can't see news of development about them anywhere in the media except ESN factions killing themselves and other ibos.
There's absolutely nothing in the posts concerning the Igbos but bastards like you will always find one rubbish or another to say. Do you now see you're slowly running mad? Do you now see how incredibly useless you are?
Re: New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed by Indispensable85(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

There's absolutely nothing in the posts concerning the Igbos but bastards like you will always find one rubbish or another to say. Do you now see you're slowly running mad? Do you now see how incredibly useless you are?

Just like you're running mad over Tinubu. I'm enjoying your pains and frustration. U go cry tire. Hahahahahahahaha.......e can pain.
Useless dunce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.