Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,690 members, 7,892,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Criminology: Undergraduate Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Criminology: Undergraduate Question (260 Views)

Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question / 7 Universities That Offer Criminology In Nigeria And Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminology: Undergraduate Question by meditator(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Please, someone should assist me in tackling this question:

"Explain some of the justification of prosecution offenders before a court of law in Nigeria?"

I have been trying to understand the question all to no avail. Please, anyone with idea should assist with a brief summary of the answer to this question.
Re: Criminology: Undergraduate Question by otipoju(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Tell us Why should criminals be punished.

The question is worded incorrectly though.

It should be "prosecution of offenders"or " prosecuting offenders"

Answers

1. As a detriment to others
2. For Justice for their victims
3. For rehabilitation of offenders
4. To maintain the sanctity of the Law

Can't think of nothing else for now. Look for fictional scenarios and real life examples to illustrate each point and you will get an A grade.

1 Like

Re: Criminology: Undergraduate Question by meditator(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2022
otipoju:
Tell us Why should criminals be punished.

The question is worded incorrectly though.

It should be "prosecution of offenders"or " prosecuting offenders"

Answers

1. As a detriment to others
2. For Justice for their victims
3. For rehabilitation of offenders
4. To maintain the sanctity of the Law

Can't think of nothing else for now. Look for fictional scenarios and real life examples to illustrate each point and you will get an A grade.
Thank you very much. I had these in mind. God bless you.
Re: Criminology: Undergraduate Question by anyilalaz: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
meditator:
Thank you very much. I had these in mind. God bless you.

You had this in mind you come the ask.

You should have stopped at: Thank you very much.

Radarada.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Studies / Universities Without Application Fees & Low Tuition Fee Universities / Ijeoma Akunyili Named The First Black Chief Medical Officer Of New Jersey Medica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.