Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? (434 Views)

#100,000 Per Week Business Idea: Hidden Treasure In Agro Commodity Trading / Feasibility Study And Business Plan On Agro-allied And Agro-processing / Agro-commodity Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? by lanre2009: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Hi, I am interested in learning the ropes in agro commodity trading, mainly food products, crops and animals inclusive

Will like to learn where to buy cheap and where to sell at a higher price. I have some idle cash i will like to invest in the business.

All advice will be appreciated
Re: Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? by Tohsynetita1: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
message him on Whatsapp 08031 5425 0nine
Re: Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? by lanre2009: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
are you the owner of the phone number??

Tohsynetita1:
message him on Whatsapp 08031 5425 0nine
Re: Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? by Tohsynetita1: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
message the number.
Re: Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? by Maryam1234(f): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
lanre2009:
Hi, I am interested in learning the ropes in agro commodity trading, mainly food products, crops and animals inclusive

Will like to learn where to buy cheap and where to sell at a higher price. I have some idle cash i will like to invest in the business.

All advice will be appreciated
All you need do is to know the current prices of foodstuffs in your locality, check any of the update of food prices posted here frequently from the North.Add the cost per bag + transportation to your location compare and contrast the outcome e g If a painter of beans is selling 4,000 in your Area and a bag of beans is 40,000.Total landing cost 45,000 and a bag contains approximately 26 painter making 4,000*26.With this analogy you can be able to deduce if you're going to make profit selling a bag of beans even before purchasing.I hope this simple illustration helps, forgive every grammatical errors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? by Olaqoz: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=lanre2009 post=119172568]Hi, I am interested in learning the ropes in agro commodity trading, mainly food products, crops and animals inclusive

All advice will be appreciated[/quote

That what I do currently
Message me on Whatsapp via 090 3110 4031
Remove the space in between

I'm sure you won't regret
I'll give you proof and enough reason for you to trust me
Also I'll tell you my location and we can go to market together
I'm in the northern NIGERIA currently.
My advice for you is to Neva give people your money unless you see what you want to buy or something capable as being collateral (and you must be the one to decide the collateral and not the other way round. December is nearby beware of scammer.)

I'll be expecting your message on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Who Can Mentor/train Me On Agro Commodity Trading? by Olaqoz: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Maryam1234:

All you need do is to know the current prices of foodstuffs in your locality, check any of the update of food prices posted here frequently from the North.Add the cost per bag + transportation to your location compare and contrast the outcome e g If a painter of beans is selling 4,000 in your Area and a bag of beans is 40,000.Total landing cost 45,000 and a bag contains approximately 26 painter making 4,000*26.With this analogy you can be able to deduce if you're going to make profit selling a bag of beans even before purchasing.I hope this simple illustration helps, forgive every grammatical errors.

This is the way we do it but you need experienc and don't be too forward

Although I sell to company in this Northern NIGERIA because our people in southwest like buying on credit and that's bad for business.

(1) (Reply)

Vietnam Coconut With Cavendish Banana Farming Is Profiting – Farm Estate Farmer / For Your Fertilizers And Chemicals Contact Us / Post Fingerlins...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.