Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions (131006 Views)

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Lannister360: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
G
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Tunagee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
OboOlora:
Make e nor just be like say dem nor publish am, pple wey go fill the position don get offer letter sef.

If u nor get money and u nor get connections for Naija, e better make u just relocate abroad where the system favours merit and nothing else

For this comment ehn, if to say chance dey i for marry you. Exactly the way you said it.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by OboOlora(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tunagee:

For this comment ehn, if to say chance dey i for marry you. Exactly the way you said it.

Tunde Tunapa!!!!
Ur mouth sweet die, na Wetin u de use chop those Ekiti girls abi?

Anyways, thanks for the kind words

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by ennyj01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tunagee:

Ignorance. Too bad for you. NLNG jobs They are for politicians, please quote me anywhere

Applying won't take anything from you. Stop discouraging people with your comment.
If you are not interested, then move along.

Most of the comments are rubbish from people trying to discourage others, you all need to rest for FFS!

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Tunagee(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
OboOlora:

Tunde Tunapa!!!!

But this your signature name dey turn me on oo! Why use such a name?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Tunagee(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
OboOlora:

Tunde Tunapa!!!!

How did you know my name was Tunde sef dear. Wow!! You must be a genious
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by jasonex4(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
If you believe and announce that its for a privileged few and you still go ahead and apply for this job, MAY YOU NEVER GET IT and may every attempt to apply for this job end in failure and disappointment...

Let those who believe they stand a chance apply and fight it out...

4 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
cankerworm:
Aboki and the elite kids are already stationed for those juicy positions. It takes God’s grace for the kids of the poor to get those jobs in this nepotic administration.
did u try ?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Desusi: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Job seeker's hope you heard it bcuz most of us are so gullible and desperate that's why we're easily scammed

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS: application is FREE OF CHARGE.
NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
What is NLNG stand for?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Desusi: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
cankerworm:
Aboki and the elite kids are already stationed for those juicy positions. It takes God’s grace for the kids of the poor to get those jobs in this nepotic administration.
Kai! Why are Nigerian like this? Look, my brother, this is your mindset. If God is given you the offer,buhari cannot stand against it.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by AfonjaConehead: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Desusi:

Kai! Why are Nigerian like this? Look, my brother, this is your mindset. If God is given you the offer,buhari cannot stand against it.
True but what cankerworm said is very correct...
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by T4kbaba(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
I wish us success in the process.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by vickydevoka(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin Job seeker's hope you heard it bcuz most of us are so gullible and desperate that's why we're easily scammed

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS: application is FREE OF CHARGE.
NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
Exactly
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Lanxoe96(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
OboOlora:
Make e nor just be like say dem nor publish am, pple wey go fill the position don get offer letter sef.

If u nor get money and u nor get connections for Naija, e better make u just relocate abroad where the system favours merit and nothing else
Na still money you need to relocate abroad na...
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Islandboi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Shut up.
You're trying to discourage others from applying to increase your chances while you are actually rushing to dust up your certs & apply right now.

Very Wicked Nigerian. angry
Perhaps Verywickedgoat�
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Decentdave(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Can I apply from UK grin
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by sexyjob(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Decentdave:
Can I apply from UK grin
Yes
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by brandsoncharlie: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
unite4real:
PortHarcourt? No way.

There is a usual trend where boys come knocking one's door at month end asking for their tax and when u asked, you are told that "because YOU DEY WORK FOR WE LAND".

When a chief dies, they come again to ask for burial contribution from door to door.
If you think you are a strong man, try to resist and you will know how far.
You dey lie not true.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Everfrank(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Don't waste your time applying for these jobs- it has already been reserved for the connected.
I work in NLNG as a contract staff. Iwent through NLNG employment process twice and twice they behaved irresponsibly. At the end of one of the processes they gave us a phone number, an extension, to call on a particular date to know how we fared. Lo and behold on that date the extension was unplugged for complete two weeks.
Two years ago a senior position in the very work I do was advertised. But being an insider I was confidentially informed not to waste my time. So I didn't bother to apply at all. I equally advised my other colleagues who still went ahead to apply. At the end they stressed themselves and regretted. The advert was just to fulfill procedure.
Don't waste your time.

6 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by EngrKemp: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
NLNG that year
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by adubam(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Everfrank:
Don't waste your time applying for these jobs- it has already been reserved for the connected.
I work in NLNG as a contract staff. Iwent through NLNG employment process twice and twice they behaved irresponsibly. At the end of one of the processes they gave us a phone number, an extension, to call on a particular date to know how we fared. Lo and behold on that date the extension was unplugged for complete two weeks.
Two years ago a senior position in the very work I do was advertised. But being an insider I was confidentially informed not to waste my time. So I didn't bother to apply at all. I equally advised my other colleagues who still went ahead to apply. At the end they stressed themselves and regretted. The advert was just to fulfill procedure.
Don't waste your time.

May God help us. If internal sources are finding it difficult how much more those from outside!
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Chicastle: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
unite4real:
PortHarcourt? No way.

There is a usual trend where boys come knocking one's door at month end asking for their tax and when u asked, you are told that "because YOU DEY WORK FOR WE LAND".

When a chief dies, they come again to ask for burial contribution from door to door.
. The reason port harcourt is backward compare to Lagos .
God bless the west.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Bluntemperor: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tunagee:

Vacancy slots that have been shared amongst top politicians, president,governors, senators and house of rep members.
My late step uncle's wife worked there many years ago, she got there via obasanjo's presidential slot. She told me virtually everyone there is coming from the top. She was on Sanusi Fafunwa v/i office before moving to the region office with accommodation that looks like heaven.

Who be this o! Any accommodation like heaven here?
Whatever that makes your Uncle's wife to Work In this NLNG ,then equals others- especially, all the Children of the Most High God will apply and get the jobs! Fear and Faith works in different directions!
As many that are joining their Faith with me now-
-Favour locates you in this Company!
-Mercy opened the gates of this appointments for you and
- Grace be established and take you to the Top,in the name of Jesus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Wizmj4real(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
unite4real:
PortHarcourt? No way.

Which area exactly
Because it doesn't happen in Rumuola and Rumudara or Oyigbo
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Ikpongiton: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
unite4real:
PortHarcourt? No way.

fake news from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
cankerworm:

Lies

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
unite4real:
PortHarcourt? No way.

Lol! You will walk away from a very well paying job because of PH boys?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tunagee:

NLNG job slots have always been for the top politicians in the country

Not in my experience. It’s mostly on merit. The EH who was assigned to “mentor” me in my short stint there knew no one before he got hired. And this was the experience with many other EH hired at the time

8 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by unite4real: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Which area exactly
Because it doesn't happen in Rumuola and Rumudara or Oyigbo

Rumuodomaya
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by unite4real: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! You will walk away from a very well paying job because of PH boys?

My friend ran away from her job at Gilmore in PH because of this. After one group is settled, another will come again.

our sister company in Rumuodomaya has a community liason officer forcefully employed to just sit on our business simply to liase with community. When a chief dies, they come for money and tells us how much to pay. upon all this, he is still on payroll

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by unite4real: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You dey lie not true.

My friend ran away from her job at Gilmore in PH because of this. After one group is settled, another will come again.

our sister company in Rumuodomaya has a community liason officer forcefully employed to just sit on our business simply to liase with community. When a chief dies, they come for money and tells us how much to pay. upon all this, he is still on payroll
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by unite4real: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ikpongiton:
fake news from the pit of hell.

i have nothing to gain saying this. Its not fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.