Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions (130999 Views)

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Rosy7890: 4:46pm On May 17, 2023
dannykul:

Lets connect...
lets connect on whatsapp 08022222848
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 7:15pm On May 17, 2023
Make we relate guy, whatsapp me on 08165284547,

I just finished writing the test. Hoping for the best.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Tugee: 3:06am On May 18, 2023
I didn't get an invite and I haven't received a rejection. Moreover my profile still reads 'In Progress' on thier portal.

Has anyone received a rejection mail yet ?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 6:13am On May 18, 2023
Tugee:
I didn't get an invite and I haven't received a rejection. Moreover my profile still reads 'In Progress' on thier portal.

What role/position did you applied for cos mine too has been showing IN PROCESS but haven't gotten an invitation yet?though i applied for project engineer cluster I/cluster II.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by PhilsGiovani: 10:04am On May 18, 2023
It’s either NLNG cancelled the experienced project engineer position or the recruited seceretly cos I’ve asked a lot of people that applied and non of them got an invite and these are very experienced people
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Rosy7890: 10:25am On May 18, 2023
Tugee:

My friend said he got a regret two weeks ago for IT position

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by emmieachichi: 11:07am On May 18, 2023
Rosy7890:

My friend said he got a regret two weeks ago for IT position

Help us ask your friend to check his/her profile on their portal whether it is still showing in process... Almost all of us that didn't get an invite or a rejection e-mail are having in process on our profile.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Cirochukade: 11:34am On May 18, 2023
I think that "in process" is just a formality. Even the GT I tried and was sent rejection mail is still showing "in process". So my advice anybody that has not received the test mail should just forget about the recruitment and look elsewhere. Our greener pasture might just be waiting for us but we are refusing to see it.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 12:11pm On May 18, 2023
Cirochukade:
I think that "in process" is just a formality. Even the GT I tried and was sent rejection mail is still showing "in process". So my advice anybody that has not received the test mail should just forget about the recruitment and look elsewhere. Our greener pasture might just be waiting for us but we are refusing to see it.
I think it's most likely they haven't gotten to the point where the project Engineer position applicants will be send invite for the test since the process is done in batches according to the job positions my opinion though.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kabilayu: 7:01pm On May 18, 2023
My people for d senior project engineer positions, let us rest our minds, it hasn't gotten to us yet as per invite, my instinct is that it's in batches. No one here on nairaland testified to invite for the test.

I think it's most likely they haven't gotten to the point where the project Engineer position applicants will be send invite for the test since the process is done in batches according to the job positions my opinion though. [/quote]
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Tugee: 4:44am On May 19, 2023
Qudee:

What role/position did you applied for cos mine too has been showing IN PROCESS but haven't gotten an invitation yet?though i applied for project engineer cluster I/cluster II.

I applied for the same role and no feedback yet from them
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 7:14pm On May 19, 2023
Tugee:

I applied for the same role and no feedback yet from them

Let's keep fingers 🤌 crossed as we're waiting to hear from them.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by visatex: 6:50am On May 20, 2023
Qudee:

Let's keep fingers 🤌 crossed as we're waiting to hear from them.

Good morning bro
Thanks for your updates.

Please my own worry is that I don't know if my bookmark cleared out the connect.nlng login on my phone. The link I have took me to a password reset and I did it successfully but I couldn't see my application afterwards.

Please anyone with the CORRECT login should please share it here as a screenshot

So I don't understand. Did they delete people's application? Becos I could login before and see my application status. So what happened? Server issues or wrong URL? Pls help

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by samz77: 8:22am On May 20, 2023
FOREX! FOREX!! FOREX!!! Learn the art of forex trading. If you are a novice when it comes to forex trading, you can begin forex from the materials I will be sending to you. These courses which are self explanatory will brush you up from kindergarten to graduate level.This course explain how you can trade forex manually and with the use of artificial intelligence. You can't find these courses anywhere because it breaks how forex is being traded to profitability. Unlike some courses that when you read you it . You can't just comprehend. This courses goes for just the amount you use in buying slice bread at the market.You need to secure your future and that of your coming generation. Get in touch with me on this watshapp 08134351329 or Gmail address: alatolait@ gmail.com . Or you make payment of just #1500 to ecobank acct: 3161174486. Once payment is confirmed immediately I will forward it.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
Evening house 🏡, please any updates for the project Engineer position applicants category?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Tugee: 7:58am On May 24, 2023
n
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 5:54pm On May 24, 2023
Tugee:
n

How do you mean? please.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kindchy: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Any update on the initial assessment?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by GiantStrides11: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
For recently conducted high grade SHL plus role based NLNG experience hire past question and answer,

Send me a mail on giantstrides11@gmail.com
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
House 🏠 any updates about the NLNG 45 advertised positions recruitment?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2023
kindchy:
Any update on the initial assessment?

Do you have an idea if anyone that applied for project engineer position has been contacted by NLNG?

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by kindchy: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
Qudee:

Do you have an idea if anyone that applied for project engineer position has been contacted by NLNG?

No.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Qudee: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
kindchy:

No.

My application status has been showing "in process " till date and yet to get any message from them.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Goodboy97: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
I heard that they have started calling EH for interview, has anyone received any invite?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by darado: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Goodboy97:
I heard that they have started calling EH for interview, has anyone received any invite?

I doubt. But let the guy who gisted you give you reference

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by T4kbaba(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Goodboy97:
This is not true
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Did they ever send out invites for aptitude tests?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by ExpertNLer: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yes they sent out test invites for some positions
airsaylongcome:
Did they ever send out invites for aptitude tests?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
ExpertNLer:
Yes they sent out test invites for some positions

Some! Interesting. Did that include Contracts/Procurement? I've really been lazy about this EH info
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by ozonosphere: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
So have they really started calling EH for interview?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by ExpertNLer: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don't know about contract/procurement

I know they've called :

accountant
senior accountant
rotating equipment engineer among others.

don't know about the rest

airsaylongcome:

Some! Interesting. Did that include Contracts/Procurement? I've really been lazy about this EH info

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by airsaylongcome: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
ExpertNLer:
I don't know about contract/procurement

I know they've called :

accountant
senior accountant
rotating equipment engineer among others.

don't know about the rest

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.