Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

God Wanted Me To Tell You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wanted Me To Tell You! (901 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / God Told Me To Tell You This Or That / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wanted Me To Tell You! by wales(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2007
Everything that is going wrong in your life today shall be well
with you this year. No matter how much your enemies try this year, "they will not" succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year. For the remaining months of this year (2007), all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows, and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down. I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me,
My child! What can I do f or you? And I said, " Father, please
protect and bless the person reading this message",
God smiled and answered, Request granted. If you believe this message, send it to seven persons and the one who sent it to you. By doing this you have succeeded in praying for eight people today. If you do not forward, the prayer will stop.

(1) (Reply)

The Implication Of His Death / The Book Of Job Explained. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.