Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) (6195 Views)

Men Are Disgusting, Men Are Evil, Men Should Leave Earth For Women / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Winner404: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:

It seems you just know me this year. This is not my first account. Even in this account, I have more than 1000 posts. I'm the only Nairalander who had 7 different WhatsApp groups teaching people different things for free. Gone are those days. That was 5 years ago.

I'm more focused on myself now.
Boss I just got into school and I'm in serious debts due to admission process.

Abeg teach me something, show me the way forward, I'm seriously ready to learn something to help myself.

Site Work no dey too favour me, sometimes I dey spend part of the money for body pain.

3 Likes

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Winner404:
Boss I just got into school and I'm in serious debts due to admission process.

Abeg teach me something, show me the way forward, I'm seriously ready to learn something to help myself.

Site Work no dey too favour me, sometimes I dey spend part of the money for body pain.
I don't even have the zeal anymore to teach people who are willing to pay let alone someone who wants a 1-on-1 or via chat info for free.

Things have really changed. Enthusiasm to teach is gone because I have already done such a million times via free posts, articles, and WhatsApp groups. When I was doing it and for free, people were abusing me on a daily and even tagging me a fraud.

Guy man, you won't understand.

4 Likes

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lemme go hangout and eat small bolé añd fish with some drinks. Who wants to come should let me know.
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Winner404: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't even have the zeal anymore to teach people who are willing to pay let alone someone who wants a 1-on-1 or via chat info for free.

Things have really changed. Enthusiasm to teach is gone because I have already done such a million times via free posts, articles, and WhatsApp groups. When I was doing it and for free, people were abusing me on a daily and even tagging me a fraud.

Guy man, you won't understand.

boss even if it is to point me to the right directions.

I'm currently desperate to have something to support myself
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Clementoons: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:
If you want 1k card, drop your number. Offer expires at 3:02 PM.
bro abeg hope i am not late
, 08167480643 MTN Any amount
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by balosammy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:
Lemme go hangout and eat small bolé añd fish with some drinks. Who wants to come should let me know.

Boss I go like come, �.... Nah lag I dey
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Rrchrd(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
ILegend the only Nairalander that always indulge & entice me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
iLegendd:
+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O and This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth for Men)

If you're a broke man, you are broke because

1. You don't know how to f*ck naturally
2. You don't have a digital product to sell
3. Or you have a product, but you don't know marketing and copywriting

I just love doing the opposite of what majority does and it has been good.

1. To sabi f*ck good. Why? Because after a woman has had a taste, you won't spend on her. She'll be the one running back to you and will even pay for her own TP with her main boyfriend's money.

When I talk about knowing how to f*ck, I'm not referring to those guys who take drugs to have stamina to last long. I'm talking about those who do everything naturally with zero enhancement or drugs. These types of men are few in number. Don't worry, I'll show you how to become one of them.

After you become great in bed, you'll spend less on women and invest more. A lot of men spend on a woman to impress and make her love them, but you won't be one of such sissy men. Spending on a woman is not 100% bad, but spending to make her love you is bad. A real man should never do that. Use your d*ck to do the work, not your money.

The first reason you're broke is because you spend the little you have on women.

2. The second reason you're broke is because you depend on a university degree and you don't have a digital product to sell.

3. The third reason you're broke is because you have a digital skill or products, but you don't know how to market or persuasively sell it to people with copywriting skill.

Copywriting is a persuasive ability to convince anyone to purchase what you sell. Though, you can't convince a poor man to buy what you sell, but your story or pitch will be in his head for life.

For me, I didn't learn copywriting — it's natural, but it's a learnable skill just the same way lasting 7 hours in bed is a learnable skill. I'm not saying you should go and last 7 hours in bed — I'm only trying to tell you it's too easy.

If I could learn it and jump from 69 seconds to hours and even write a book about it called Lasticle, then anyone can.

Trust me, when you're great in bed, your confidence and ego become bigger than Burna Boy, Trump, and Kanye West combined.

You can be rich and still have low self-esteem, but you can't be great in bed and have low self-esteem. Never!

So, be great in bed (without drugs), have a product to sell, and know how to sell it with copywriting. Be convincing in your selling skill, but never scam anyone.

Typing...

Boss do you only sell and write book full time or you have any other online business you do. If so, can you please share? Make man ready next year for crazy learning. I will really love you to see you in iykepromotion thread for domain flipping business make we dey milk money together grin
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Came back from my outing at 10 PM. Met a couple of new people, ate bolé, fish, fried meat, a couple of assorted things, and exchanged numbers even though I know I won't call.

I bought meat, bolé, and drink for a couple of people, but drank only one bottle. When I was done and couldn't eat anything again, this rich man came in and bought plates of fried meat for everyone and drinks, but I declined because I couldn't eat more than my stomach could take.

For the drink, I'm okay with 1 bottle. I don't want to develop a bad habit I can't stop.

But, the man was talking business. He talked about the tipper he bought for 12m and how some men don't know how to invest money.

With this business side of him, I became glued to what he was saying. These are the kind of people I love to interact with.

I came back and my WhatsApp was buzzing. Some wanted free versions and some wanted to pay straight.

That's how the day went. I'm now at home rewatching Messi Vs Croatia.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Lucasinho(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
If this fine girl below is your girlfriend, know that she has been F*ckDicted. She has refused to go. Come and carry her. Her friend came last week. Now it's her turn.

Women too like dick sha. Even if you're broke, just know how to last long and use your dick. Na them go dey rush you.

Send a message to the WhatsApp number on my profile and get the free version of the Lasticle book. You'll thank me later.

sO NA OLOSHO wey waist beads full her waist u dey fuuuk...continue angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Alhabaze(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Cool stuff. Any idea on cold emailing? Would appreciate your revert. Thanks.

iLegendd:
+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O and This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth for Men)

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2022
Lucasinho:

sO NA OLOSHO wey waist beads full her waist u dey fuuuk...continue angry
I'm the one who made her wear the beads. In your mind, your mom, sister, female friend, and every woman you see is olosho to you, right? If your answer is "yes," then you're right.

1 Like

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Fedrick100: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2022
ILegend you get money sha
God abeg oo
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Blabbermouth: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
Most people use cold emailing for scamming and I don't teach such. I don't trust Nigerians with such info.
What I still can't get my head around is how you learnt how to learn.

I was with you when you didn't know the ropes of the crypto world.

Quiet you were for months, and you came back a crypto sage.

So much of my future depends on being a genius learner, and right now, I've been hitting brick walls with all I've been learning.

Boxing - Coach is tired of me

Crypto - I've pulled out

Guitar - Still can't pluck the g-string (solo) like a gee.

Copywriting - I write copies well (I believe) but I sell nothing cold emaling.

Is there a formula for learning I don't know about?
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Lucasinho(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm the one who made her wear the beads. In your mind, your mom, sister, female friend, and every woman you see is olosho to you, right? If your answer is "yes," then you're right.

Any woman that wears waist bead is a potential olosho (90% of them).
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Meedon: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
In the chat, you'll notice how I tried to dissuade him from buying 3 books, but only 1. Does this mean I don't want more money? I do, but those who act less desperate always get what they want and are always in charge. This same psychology applies in relationship — just as it does in business.

Desperation kills growth while patience elevates growth in the long run.

Typing...

Fire! Fire! Fire!
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by Meedon: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
iLegendd:
If this fine girl below is your girlfriend, know that she has been F*ckDicted. She has refused to go. Come and carry her. Her friend came last week. Now it's her turn.

Women too like dick sha. Even if you're broke, just know how to last long and use your dick. Na them go dey rush you.

Send a message to the WhatsApp number on my profile and get the free version of the Lasticle book. You'll thank me later.

Kuku kill us. I am flabbergasted.
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by MytyD: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2022
could we work out a deal

I publish a don sell books on Amazon and will like to publish yours for a cut
U interested??
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2022
MytyD:
could we work out a deal

U interested??
What is Amazon? I haven't heard of that.
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by MytyD: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
What is Amazon? I haven't heard of that.

Amazon it's a marketplace like jumai,eBay and the rest that makes shopping easier

I'm a publisher there and I'll like to talk more about ur books
Email me:houstoungeorge@gmail.com
Let's talk more
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2022
MytyD:

Amazon it's a marketplace like jumai,eBay and the rest that makes shopping easier

Let's talk more
Wow! I never knew about Amazon. Thanks for opening my eyes to new ways. Let's just discuss it openly.

You'll help publish my books on Amazon and what will be my percentage?
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by dobnina(f): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2022
MytyD:

Let's talk more
You are talking to an Amazon Don.
Ilegendd is an Amazon Guru.
I even learnt some things about Amazon from his thread and its helping me till today.
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by dobnina(f): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:
Wow! I never knew about Amazon. Thanks for opening my eyes to new ways. Let's just discuss it openly.

Stop pretending.
I learnt some things about Amazon publishing from your threads.
I learnt a lot from you.
You are a Guru.
So stop acting naive.
I will bring out all your threads as evidence.
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by dobnina(f): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2022
dobnina:

Stop pretending.
I learnt some things about Amazon publishing from your threads.
I learnt a lot from you.
You are a Guru.
So stop acting naive.
I will bring out all your threads as evidence.

I don't even know what you are talking about. I'll do some research about this Amazon of a thing to know what it's really about.
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by MytyD: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:

We can't talk about this in the open
what I can say is that you publish the pdf version of your book,and publish it under Amazon,amazon takes care of everything from delivery to distribution.
Then when someone buys your book through Amazon,they take a cut
And give you the remaining

E.g if you book is 30$ you'll be given 11-5$ per book depending on how u choose your book should look
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
MytyD:

We can't talk about this in the open
If ur interested email me
If not no p
I'll email you, Sir. Why wouldn't I be interested in something that'll fetch me money?

To dey broke don taya me.

1 Like

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by LINSAR: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
iLegendd:

You're lucky you're endowed down there.

Guys that are small down there are not so lucky with women.

1 Like

Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by ambitiouschap17: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
MytyD:
could we work out a deal

U interested??

Don't waste your time, he know more about Kdp than you.
Re: +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) by LINSAR: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was I Wrong For Going For Sex? / 5 Things Men Should Know About Female Orgasm / A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.