Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! (1691 Views)

He Got Skin Reaction After Using A Particular Brand Of Perfume Picture / An Optometrist In The House For Free Advice And Consultation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! by RandV: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Anyone with Skin Problems and needs free advice or consultation?

I am an internationally trained esthetician with special focus on the needs and care of the Nigerian Skin. I love to help people with skin problems, because I have also had problems with reoccurring acne and some light dermatitis. I find that knowledge is what differentiates us from the western world, as such, I intend to educate people as much as I can on how to care for their skin. I aim to do this while praying for a better Nigeria

Beep me as soon as you can.

Cheers!
Re: Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! by kayceeT: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2013
Hello,
Pls I need help with how to get rid of pimples and spots on my face. The pimples occur very regularly and leave my face rough around my checks most times.
Re: Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! by maceee11: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2013
Hi.. I am on acne medication of neo medrol and a mixture of aqueous cream bp and another cream, as prescribed by my dermatologist. I am to see him again in 3 weeks but I can't help but wonder about the peeling and toughness of my skin whenever I apply neo medrol. I stay indoors most of the time to avoid exposure to sun and partly because I peel too much I can't hide it in any way... I am afraid of using makeup to hide the peelings and dark spots. Please help me understand, and can I use noncomedogenic makeup to hide the peelings and spots? Am on day 8 of medication,
your help will be highly appreciated. I am 20 years old
Re: Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! by ithankgod1392: 2:06am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello pls i have this pimples problem on my face and spots after the pimples breaks.secondly which cream do you think i can use cos i just reloacted to u.s and they don't sell the type of cream am using in nigeria.i have a dry skin,fair complexion.i used fair and white cream in nigeria.please which cream do you think i can switch to that will be okay for my skin.
Re: Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! by RandV: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
kayceeT: Hello,
Pls I need help with how to get rid of pimples and spots on my face. The pimples occur very regularly and leave my face rough around my checks most times.

Hi There

Find below a general advice for acne;

1. First, you need to have a professional acne facial done to extract most of the infected matter (Bacterial Activity)on your face.

2. Try to get Bion's Antibacterial Cleanser to begin to reduce bacterial activity on your skin. These cleansers contain unique ingredients that eliminate or reduce P. acnes, 5alpha-reductase, sebum production, free fatty acids, lipase production and inflammatory cascades - all underlying agents of acne

3. Bion's Green Tea Clay poultice would help pull out the bacteria from underneath your skin. You apply this only on the swollen spots to dry them up effectively.

4. Avoid Dirty handkerchiefs and other materials from coming in contact with your skin.

5. Try to change your pillow case twice weekly. If possible get rid of the one you are currently using and replace with a fresh one.

If you are not able to get the products in your location, then check this website; www.roseandvelvet.com They should be able to send you whatever you need.

Following the strict regimen would gradually resolve the situation for you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards,
Re: Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! by Keji3: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Hi pls I noticed some black patches on my face,i can say precisely what must have caused it. I jst woke up one day and noticed some part of my nose darker and b4 then,my eyebrow formed their own dark lines as if I tattooed permanent eyebrow. I would appreciate ur help.
Re: Got Skin Problems? Get Free Advice! by dominique(f): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2013
I'm afriad I'll have to lock this threrad as there's another thread serving same purpose by the same author.
www.nairaland.com/729531/skin-care

(1)

What Is The Best Way To Cure Pimple Forever? / Prolonged Strike Connotes Irresponsibility On The Side Of Government – Doctors / My Mum Has Been Having Catarrh For 10yrs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.