Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed (60544 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by AfricanColumbus: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA63WO_A4oo

A video recording of the recent attack at INEC, Owerri has surfaced online. The video footage captures the gunmen during the operation, where they state their major aim as being to disrupt elections in the Southeast. The reader will be reminded that this is in agreement with the stated objective of Finland based separatist, Simon Ekpa.

The attack would be repelled by the police shortly after the video was captured.

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7476486/armed-men-killed-during-attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by AfricanColumbus: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
View this video and the Cult Clash In Uyo uncensored video on www.easternconsigliereblog.com

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Hezzyluv: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Simon Ekpa! Simon Ekpa!! Simon Ekpa!!! . How many times did I shout.. Your name? The long.... arm of law would definitely catch you one day. You can never do all these atrocities and get away with it.

And as for his mumu followers, if what he's doing is good that's why you're supporting him, may what he's unleashing to people betide you.

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MoneySEASON: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Felimax(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
They were not killed they were simply roasted!

One fool go dey one place dey control my sanity, because of one nonsense IPOB form I signed?

Then my madness is worst and beyond reparation. Rest on, dogged soldiers you can japa to hell!

Get sense una say no!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Eyesstone(f): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Can we all see that they are Igbos? angry

As much as I want Obi to win because Atiku & Tinubu have no trustworthy antecedents, the people in the South East are the ones who will sabotage his ambition because of clash of interest. Some don't know if they want Igbo presidency or Biafra, na there the confusion dey now...

Anyways, may God give us the best candidate as president come 2023.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Kennyfancy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by abraham324: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tell me plz
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Okemmuo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Simon Ekpa and his gang self

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by ImoleNaija: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
No RIP to the fools.
E be like say dem mama born plenty.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by KingLennon(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nigeria is like a time-bomb it may explode anyday...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by TimmyTen(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
We must get it right in 2023 God willing

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by EbenezerTriumph: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Felimax:
They were not killed they were simply roasted!

One fool go dey one place dey control my sanity, because of one nonsense IPOB form I signed?

Then my madness is worst and beyond reparation. Rest on, dogged soldiers you can japa to hell!

Get sense una say no!
roasted like you mean they were literally burnt?
Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Simon be carefully. It will be recalled that I warned you.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Badguy77(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
As stupiid as they are, somebody that is in exile is controlling their empty brains...

You are killing your people thinking it will affect the govt how stupiid they are.. Smh

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by cmikel: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2022

FEAR POLITICIANS THEY KNOW INSECURITY IN SE IS A STRATEGY TO STOP VOTES FROM THAT ZONE .

POLITICIANS SHOULD BE CHECKED FOR SPONSORING ALL THE INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY

PLEASE GO AND INVESTIGATE THE POLITICIANS, THOSE PROVIDING HUGE FUNDS FOR THESE. GUN MEN.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MyExpression(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
The chicken has finally come home to roost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by assholemods: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals
They are coming after you.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Roboto11: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Owobokiri.

Seems Fulanis now have igbo accent.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by MeeztaBugaman: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
This is serious and I wonder why people of the region cannot stand as one to stop this. The person giving the order to kill his fellow people is even oversea and his people are comfortable to obey him by doing such to their own people.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by kanicorp9(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by edlion57(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Arespect10:
Igbos are bloody terrorists i can't believe i shared same country with these animals
your party is the ones funding all the terrorist groups in nigeria

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by Falseprofet2: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
cool
Righteousness 2
Does this event in your daddy G.O state signify the end or its only when events happen in America

Better go and mobilize your church members to vote: so you can all come out of poverty and drop those yellow aprons

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed by sevo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Useless fools

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Christopher Ogah Rapes 2 Girls: Police Arrest Nasarawa APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.